Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

jo jo. have you heard from the clinic today?

I just had a call to say ITS FLAMING FERTILISED. im so happy. More details are in my journal

Good luck for the call xx

jo jo forgot to mention, are you going to have acupuncture before and after ET? i am , its supposed to help with implantation.

Have a look into it and see what you think?

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Origin rang to say that our little lovely is now up to five cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No grade yet, they'll let us know that tomorrow. Transfer is at 2 o'clock tomorrow. We are delighted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still might get that BFP afterall!!!!!!!!!!

Muncho- wonderul news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

PS Thanks for the advice on the acupuncture. Def gonna look into that xx

OH MY god, listen i feel really positive about this.
remember we both have the most dominant and mature follicle that has developed, this is what would happen in a natural cycle and lots of people get fo with the one follicle

od you know what stuff you should be eating to help with implantation. not that im an expert but i have been doing some research into it. if you want to know let me know xx

p.s my ET is 11.30 and ill find out then the quality :)

Is your et tomorrow too?

I have a great feeling also. What should I be eating? I'll eat it until it comes out my ears!! LOL!!! I've also taken the next two weeks off work. One was holidays anyway but I have a stressful job so thought it for the best

Oh Muncho 2010 babies for us!!!!!!!! LET'S HOPE XX

Im positive girl...dh still hasnt rang me back... he is gonna be well chuffed..

ok here goes:

apricots: about 5
brazil nuts about 5

about 3 litres f water a day .its alot i know but apparently when you have an embryo you body sees its a a foreign object so tries to flush it away but drinking lots of water you get rud of these foreign bodies. osmething like that anyway

Oh and fresh pineapple , this has enzynmes which help with implantation. None of this is proven by the way , its all a myth but people say it helps.

If there anything else , ill let you know

I have done much research on transfers as i didnt want to get my hopes up..

Thanks mrs, thats what I'll be stocking up on!!!! Love brazil nuts and pineapple. Three litres is a lot but should be ok as I don't drink tea or coffee anyway, only water (well wine and gin too, but obviously not at the mo, lol).

Just found out that there is an acupuncturist linked to my clinic. Tried giving her a bell, no answer but I'll try agian later. :hugs:

I also want to thank you for starting this thread. I really don't know where I'd be without it. You ladies have been a massive support to me during this. It means a lot :flower:

Ladies!!! That is such good news for both of you. Go embies, go!
So you'll both have your transfers on Friday? I am so excited for you.
I've been eating a lot of pineapple, but didn't know about the apricots or brazil nuts.
I'm sending out lots of good vibes for your embryos.
:happydance:

Congrats JoJo and Muncho wishing you all the best for ET tomorrow then ul b PUPO!! Good luck!

Ladies!!! That is such good news for both of you. Go embies, go!
So you'll both have your transfers on Friday? I am so excited for you.
I've been eating a lot of pineapple, but didn't know about the apricots or brazil nuts.
I'm sending out lots of good vibes for your embryos.
:happydance:

Thanks Brooklyn, our ETs are Thursday for us. Hope you're keeping well. We will be joining your Pupo club too :happydance:

Ladies I'm still having a little discomfort after my egg collection. It's been two days since egg collectioon. I'm not in agony or anything but am tender at times. Am sure this is normal as I had twenty follicles but just concerned with my ET being less than 24 hours away!!!!!

It's just everything you read mentions OHSS. Is it normal or cause for concern?

Yes, can't wait until your both PUPO with me...although I can't say that it's a fun place to be. I think this has been the hardest part so far.

Jojo, I did feel tender for a few days after- like when I sat down it hurt a little. Also, you had a lot of follicles, so you're right, that may take longer to recover from. Did your doctor say you were at risk for OHSS? Drink lots and lots of water- I think that helped me to feel better sooner.

You know im just grateful that i have got to ET, so for me i think it will be the easy bit

Only found out what PUPO means, im looking forward to it though...

Yes, can't wait until your both PUPO with me...although I can't say that it's a fun place to be. I think this has been the hardest part so far.

Jojo, I did feel tender for a few days after- like when I sat down it hurt a little. Also, you had a lot of follicles, so you're right, that may take longer to recover from. Did your doctor say you were at risk for OHSS? Drink lots and lots of water- I think that helped me to feel better sooner.

Thanks for the advice, I will drink plenty. They just said that my amh was 15.8 which was just outside the normal rate and therefore slightly high. Thats why I was on the short protocol. They also said my age (27) and the fact that I was a first time IVFer could increase chance of OHSS. Hopefully not, just still sore and as you said sometimes when I sit down I get a slightly sharper pain. It's mainly on my left side which is the side that was sore when the follicles were growing. Prob just take a while to calm down :thumbup:

Well ladies I'm home and feeling great. Our little embryo is Grade 1 (1 being the top grade) and 9 cell. We are just delighted!! :happydance:

The embryologist said it is "perfect". Could have cried!!! Apparently only 20% of embies get the top grade. So although we only had one it was a good one!!

Let's hope it likes its new home and "sticks" around!! Here begins the 2WW!!!

Thanks so much for all the good luck and well wishes :hugs:

Congrats on your Perfect Embie!! Fingers crossed for you and for a quick TWW!

And, what is PUPO?

P- pregnant
U- until
P- proven
O- otherwise

I am a pupo chick! LOL!! :happydance:

hi ladies juts got him from transfer, has acu before and after.

it feels really weird, as our is 2 day transfer the embryo was 4 cell which is on target for day 2..

so JoJO here we go...

good luck xx

hi ladies juts got him from transfer, has acu before and after.

it feels really weird, as our is 2 day transfer the embryo was 4 cell which is on target for day 2..

so JoJO here we go...

good luck xx

Indeed Mrs, and every minute that passes we're another minute closer to our BFP :hugs:

i know, who else is on 2ww

me,
JoJo
brooklyn

anyone else?

funny , i cant but feel it has to work now?

JoJo are you in bed with feet up with lots of water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->