Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Yay for the PUPO ladies! Great news from both of you. I'm so glad you're finally joining me in this limbo state- I need company!
Jojo, that's fantastic that the embie looked so good, I'm so pleased for you.
Muncho, I wish I had been able to go to acupuncture before and after- seems like a great thing to do. Since my transfer was on a saturday, my acupuncturist wasn't seeing patients.

Well ladies, sit back and relax today and enjoy being PUPO.

i know, who else is on 2ww

me,
JoJo
brooklyn

anyone else?

funny , i cant but feel it has to work now?

JoJo are you in bed with feet up with lots of water?

Me too... There's going to be an influx of BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on the sofa with my feet up with a cosy duvet and plenty of water LOL!!
Everytime I go to the loo though I worry it might fall out!!!!! LOL!

Although my ET was a little hectic as the opening to my womb is very tight!!! So no chance of it falling out anyway!!!!!! XXXXXXX

What bout you???

im scared of going to the loo, coughing etc etc
TMI..i have been told by nurses that i have a small vagina, so today it took a few goes to open it up ...sorry!

but she said i had good pelvic muscles..
im finding it hard to type lying down.

it hurt when the catherter went in and they were trying to get the position right..

are you bleeding from the progesterone? doc asked me to take it rectally now...ewwww

brooklyn, so exciting, did you feel implantation.?

im scared of going to the loo, coughing etc etc
TMI..i have been told by nurses that i have a small vagina, so today it took a few goes to open it up ...sorry!

but she said i had good pelvic muscles..
im finding it hard to type lying down.

it hurt when the catherter went in and they were trying to get the position right..

are you bleeding from the progesterone? doc asked me to take it rectally now...ewwww

brooklyn, so exciting, did you feel implantation.?

Not TMI at all.... LOL!!
My cervix was so narrow at the top that they couldn't get the catheter in either. It was painful and two people had to try. For a moment we were worried they wouldn't be able to transfer at all. Eventually they found the catheter using the ultrasound. But from there on it was fine, embryo transferred in seconds. No bleed yet but they did say I might bleed :wacko:

Oh gosh, my bleeding was from the ovary from ec so thank god for that..

Dh thinks im ebing silly co zhe heard me tyring to cough and i said i cant cough from my stomach it may fall out..

I think he wanted to knowck some sense into me

omg, i just realised you will be testing before me, when was ec?

Brooklyn is on 18th, ill be around 24th

jeeeeeeeze

Oh gosh, my bleeding was from the ovary from ec so thank god for that..

Dh thinks im ebing silly co zhe heard me tyring to cough and i said i cant cough from my stomach it may fall out..

I think he wanted to knowck some sense into me

omg, i just realised you will be testing before me, when was ec?

Brooklyn is on 18th, ill be around 24th

jeeeeeeeze

My egg collection was Monday but they told me to test two weeks from today which is the 25th. When did they say for you to test? x

Same as u??????????????? Errrrggg im so scared already

im not going to think about it (well at least try)
i feel quite bloated and feels like a lot of rumbling is going on down there

Same as u??????????????? Errrrggg im so scared already

im not going to think about it (well at least try)
i feel quite bloated and feels like a lot of rumbling is going on down there

I feel bloated and a bit windy in the old tummy too!!!!!!
Perhaps it's all the hoking and poking!!!! LOL!! :dohh:

Muncho, jojoD and Brooklyn, your postings make so excited, it feels like I am the one who just had the ET, goodness!!!

Fingers crossed for you ladies!!

I am seeing my doc on Saturday, wondering what his plans are for me and my frozen emby. I called and managed to make an appointment with an accupuncturist and it won't be till the 17th. Don't know if that will even help. What the heck, I could always call and cancel it.

Muncho, jojoD and Brooklyn, your postings make so excited, it feels like I am the one who just had the ET, goodness!!!

Fingers crossed for you ladies!!

I am seeing my doc on Saturday, wondering what his plans are for me and my frozen emby. I called and managed to make an appointment with an accupuncturist and it won't be till the 17th. Don't know if that will even help. What the heck, I could always call and cancel it.

Hi Millana, best of luck for your lovely frozen emby. I hope you get great news on Saturday :hugs:

Hi Muncho, JoJo and Brooklyn
Glad all went well, hope the next 2 weeks fly by, with your BFP on or b4 the 25th!!

I had my scan this a.m. all seems to be in place little embyro in the yolk sac and we saw tiny flicker of the heartbeat. Cried my eyes out. Anyway have to keep thinking positive and this pregnancy is going to be the one, please God. Thinking of you all.
xo

Hi Muncho
I thought i was 6 1/2 weeks and she has put me at 5 1/2. Still very early days yet. Didnt sleep a wink last night was soo nervous about today.
Good luck, relax and enjoy your 2WW!!

Hi Muncho
I thought i was 6 1/2 weeks and she has put me at 5 1/2. Still very early days yet. Didnt sleep a wink last night was soo nervous about today.
Good luck, relax and enjoy your 2WW!!

Patboy your news absolutely warmed my heart. Imagine seeing a little flicker of a heartbeat at 5 1/2 weeks. That's great!!!!! :hugs:

Muncho, how are you today? X

Jo Jo

im ok. spotting has almost gone, bit bloated and had a few twinges. All normal i think

TMI...havent been to the 'loo' since EC , not normal for me but im guessing its all the poking around and hormones

How are you?

Jo Jo

im ok. spotting has almost gone, bit bloated and had a few twinges. All normal i think

TMI...havent been to the 'loo' since EC , not normal for me but im guessing its all the poking around and hormones

How are you?

Glad your spotting has eased. I also have been having twinges, think its still my ovaries healing from ec on Monday. I had only went once since ec and then hadn't again from et until this aft. Was worried about going but.... (for anyone that thinks this is tmi stop reading lol) think its best to wait until you really need to go and dont force it or strain your muscles. Are you still resting?

yes im still resting , so funny DH juts bought dinner up to me and i left my empty tray out side the bedroom door and closed the door, I thought it was so funny, he came up and asked me if i was tryign to be funny....ERRR YES!! i feel like im in a hotel

Will move downstairs tomorrow and then gte back to normal. TBH im just a lazy cow and im taking advantge of the fact i dont have to do anything,

Whn are you back to work etc,
p. thanks for the advice on the loo situation, i will wait till i need to go..

forgot to mention the spotting was from the ovary. the doc had a look yesterday and she found a massive clot and removed it,
No blood loss from uterus...thank god!

Gosh... thats good that they found it and sorted it. Next week Im on holiday so would have been off anyway but Ive taken the following week off as well. My job would mean stress and possibly some physical stuff so am playing it safe. What bout you?

My poor dh is looking after me too. Ive watched this morning, dancing on ice, movies and all that the whole day!! LOL!! Had to send him to Asda alone. He had to get me panty liners dear help him cos of the pessaries leaking slightly, plus pineapple and brazil nuts! LOL!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->