Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

oh yes, they recommend a bit of rest dont they..

In a weeks time, it will be only a few more days to test date..
Until then LOTS AND LOTS OF PMA for us..

keep thinking about when I'll test. The hub wants me to wait the full 14 days but don't know if I could. I know I'll be so tempted to test next Monday or Tuesday. When we first initially tried naturally I've no idea how many ovulation and pregnancy test kits I used. I'll never last.........

for got to mention i had a great idea on how im going to break the news to the world about my bfp

ok... our wedding song was snow patrol 'chasing cars'. i have taken a few pics of the past few weeks, injections, drugs etc . Got the picture of the embryo and ill have a 6 week scan by then.

Im going to make a 5 min dvd out our ivf journey (with all the drama of the 1 follicle etc)
and then at the end show the embryo and the 6 week scan and say YES im preggers!!

then after my 3 month scan i will post the dvd to a few of my close friends and family
..I CANNOT WAIT...

Have you thought about how you wnat to tell everyone..

MRS R and brookly hope you are both ok.

Hi Guys....i havent been on here for a few days properly .....but I have posted an update in my journal if anyone is interested......EC soon!!! I cant believe just 2 weeks ago i was crying as I had to delay my cycle as my lining was too thick at basline scan.

Gosh Muncho, JoJo are you not tempted to :test: ??!!! I'm so excited for you ...but when ever you are ready :coffee::coffee:

Muncho- I think you and I were separated at birth! LOL!! I thought about telling people in so many ways. I looked at pregnancy announcement cards online and had a go at creating my own!!!

For our first anniversary I made my hub a scrapbook of our first year together with photos, receipts, tickets for shows, cards he sent me etc etc. Well that gave me an idea I was going to make a scrap book with more photos etc or continue with the last scrapbook and have a 'remember' caption for each one....'remember when we got engaged' etc... then lastly an up to date photo of me or the one of the scan with the caption 'remember when I told you I was pregnant'. Or something like that...

I also thought of buying one of those maternity t-shirts that says 'coming soon' and having a coat on and then whipping my coat off to reveal the t-shirt. LOL!!
I'm so sad and rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Trying4ever what a turn around. Again its what they say by roller coaster journey. That's such good news about your upcoming ec!!! Wahoo! Hope you're keeping well :happydance::happydance:

Muncho- I think you and I were separated at birth! LOL!! I thought about telling people in so many ways. I looked at pregnancy announcement cards online and had a go at creating my own!!!

For our first anniversary I made my hub a scrapbook of our first year together with photos, receipts, tickets for shows, cards he sent me etc etc. Well that gave me an idea I was going to make a scrap book with more photos etc or continue with the last scrapbook and have a 'remember' caption for each one....'remember when we got engaged' etc... then lastly an up to date photo of me or the one of the scan with the caption 'remember when I told you I was pregnant'. Or something like that...

I also thought of buying one of those maternity t-shirts that says 'coming soon' and having a coat on and then whipping my coat off to reveal the t-shirt. LOL!!
I'm so sad and rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Trying4ever what a turn around. Again its what they say by roller coaster journey. That's such good news about your upcoming ec!!! Wahoo! Hope you're keeping well :happydance::happydance:

ha ha thats so funny , i like all of those ideas, especially the t shirt one.

i might send you a copy of my dvd :)

im so bored today, really bored. i have been reading ivf diaries for people who got bfp 1st time. im even bored with that now.
Im getting a bit bored with dh not letting me doing anything, went down for a drink earlier and he sen tme back upstairs. I know its VERY sweet and he said he enjoys looking after me :) but someone help me................im so so bored...

Hey muncho - totally in love with your idea about the dvd........... might think about stealing it.

I know. I norm work so hard I think wouldn't it be lovely to watch TV and surf the internet all day!!! Well now I know, NO IT FLAMING ISN'T!! LOL!!

It is boring with a capital B!!! It's my mother in laws birthday today so we're off to theirs shortly, for a few hours. So that will put most of today in for us. I just calculated if I test next Monday it's only 8more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sleep:

I wish someone could sedate me and just wake me up that morning!! Perhaps clinics should look into that... sedation for the TWW... any takers???

Hi ladies, I've been visiting my parents so don't have access to a computer. Glad to hear you are doing well and imagining your preggo announcements- it's so exciting to think about telling people isn't it? And yes the tww is BORiNG!!! Especially when ur home resting. Kinda wish I had planned to work for the second week.
I'm doing ok- feeling a bit less crampy than yesterday. I think I'm realizing that all bets are off with symptoms because of the progesterone- it really starts to mess with you after a few days.
Fingers x'ed for all of us!

Hi ladies, I've been visiting my parents so don't have access to a computer. Glad to hear you are doing well and imagining your preggo announcements- it's so exciting to think about telling people isn't it? And yes the tww is BORiNG!!! Especially when ur home resting. Kinda wish I had planned to work for the second week.
I'm doing ok- feeling a bit less crampy than yesterday. I think I'm realizing that all bets are off with symptoms because of the progesterone- it really starts to mess with you after a few days.
Fingers x'ed for all of us!

Yeah I agree, I def had nausea last night and thought ooh I wonder if this is to do with implantation. Also had a bit of a headache but it's more than likely down to the progesterone. Your test day is so close brooklyn... baby dust for all of us :dust::dust::dust:

Did you ladies have ET 3 or 5 days after retrieval? And were you out of commission for retrieval only, or on ET day as well?

I bet you girls are going crazy waiting!! I'm anxious for you!!

Did you ladies have ET 3 or 5 days after retrieval? And were you out of commission for retrieval only, or on ET day as well?

I bet you girls are going crazy waiting!! I'm anxious for you!!

i did 2 day transfer as i only had the one egg! i think JOJO had 3 day but she will tell you :)

ET was very much wide away and saw the whole things :)

i did some research on this yesterday as i know people who have had grade 3's (not good) out back in and still got bfp but if you leave it growing in the lab it can loose its quality.

at the end of the day the best place for the embryo is inside you! i understand that if you have a lot of choose from , you can put the best ones back in. but 30% of blasts dont survive

the research that i found indicates that the jury is still out on this one BUT most of the studies showed that 3 day transfer was best as the embryo will be able to adapt quicker to the womb..

So lets hope we all part of those stats!!

Now i really have ran out of things to google...any ideas?

jojo

any implantation bleeding for your or CM?
me : nothing!

Hi Hopesforababy, Muncho is correct I had 3 day tansfer. 5 was never mentioned. Even before I started my meds and got treatment schedule it was always down as day 3 transfer. Only had twilight anaesthetic for collection, like Muncho I was wide awake for transfer and got to watch it all on the monitor.

Muncho- I can't tell whether I've any CM because of these stupid pessaries. One in morn and one at night so for a good bit of the day the discharge is white which is pessary leakage. Def no implantation bleed, no spotting at all.

Oh I just wish there was something!!!! I need a sign!! :dohh:

Hi Hopesforababy, Muncho is correct I had 3 day tansfer. 5 was never mentioned. Even before I started my meds and got treatment schedule it was always down as day 3 transfer. Only had twilight anaesthetic for collection, like Muncho I was wide awake for transfer and got to watch it all on the monitor.

Muncho- I can't tell whether I've any CM because of these stupid pessaries. One in morn and one at night so for a good bit of the day the discharge is white which is pessary leakage. Def no implantation bleed, no spotting at all.

Oh I just wish there was something!!!! I need a sign!! :dohh:

phew that makes me feel better, onyl 30% of women get implantation bleed!

my pessaries are only at night so im ok during the day.

Im driving mysefl crazy now, i need to keep of the internet but cant!!

can you please remind me that i am VERY lucky to have got this far with one egg.....please.......

oh, i have moved downstairs now. im allowed to cook dinner tonight..lol. so agenda for today:

This morning
Loose women
Angela and friends on sky 1
desperate housewifes (recorded)

then cook dinner and watch all evening soaps

Please dont get jealous of my lazy lifetsyle !!!

WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY TO HAVE GOT THIS FAR!!!!!!!!!!
ONE WONDERFUL EMBIE HUNG IN THERE FOR US!!!!!!!!

I keep reading stuff about chance of implantation, embryo grading, early pregnancy signs and all that. It's just in my head 24-7!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to arrange something simple to do each day. Just something to take my mind off things, even for five minutes. Think my day will be similar to yours. Gonna do dinner too, just simple though without lots of prep. Maybe do a spag bol just.

I haven't seen councellor in weeks so might go this week for one session

good idea, have a daily task....

John terry has twins, do you think they were IVF? if so thats is even more mean to chaet on his wife after all the ivf crap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->