Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Oh Mrs R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

In a way the mistake was a blessing. Good old Belfast!!!

I am so delighted that you have two lovely blasties on board. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! And plenty more on ice to add to your brood in the future. What phenomenal numbers. 40 follicles!! That's nuts!!!!!!! :wacko:

I have been thinking about you lots. Seems like ages from we heard from you!! But your news was certainly worth the waiting for!!! Welcome to the two week wait fellow pupo chick!!!!!!!!! I hope you are on :cloud9:

Hopefully you'll feel more settled etc now you're home. What are you to do now then? Do you do a blood test or pee on a stick??? etc :hugs:

MRS R... we were wondering where you were. we are all about the same time then...

OMG what a story, as i was reading i did think 30 was too many but as you say in your case it has worked out.

OMG (how many times shall i say that) , 22 fert, thats brilliant also and 2 balsts is even better

I has the same prob as you during ET, i did wonder how the heck i was going to give birth..

when is test date.?

JoJo and i have been going mad the last few days but hey you can join in now!

JOJO and i both had ET last thurs. JOJO had 3 day transfer and i had 2 as i only had 1 little fighter!

Sorry JOJO im speaking on your behlaf again :( slap me please

Anyways,im realy glad things have worke out and im not surprised you are happy to be at home
ENJOY AND RELAX xx

Speak away, I don't mind at all. :hugs:

Oh another one for the pupo club!!!!!! :happydance:

My embryo transfer was a flaming nightmare as well. A smear my eye!!!!!! LOL! At one point I really worried that they wouldn't be able to do it due to my "petite cervix". What a laugh!!! My friend says I just want out of childbirth and it's my perfect excuse for a section! Haha!!!

:dust:

Thanks for thinking of me girls. I can honestly say that was the worst 5 days of my life!! I'm so relieved to be home I've hardly even had time to think about what's going on inside. I don't even know what the stats are for 2 blasts.

The head embryologist rang again today just to let me know that the rest of our embies are not good enough to freeze, but that she'd had a look at the two they put back and she says they're good quality.

So it's fingers crossed til Friday 26th. I thought it was a 2ww but mine is only 11 days lol I've got a bottle to pee in and a test strip.

Did you get a little pic of your embryos? We did and it's very weird as I don't really know what I'm looking at lol

What day are you ladies testing on?

Oh jojoD, my cervix was 'sensitive' lol whilst yours is 'petite'. I think if they told us how bad it really was we wouldn't go through with it!!

We are due to test on the Thursday, just day before you. Which is 14 days after transfer for us. Funny, we were just talking about whether or not we'll test early :wacko:

Oh jojoD, my cervix was 'sensitive' lol whilst yours is 'petite'. I think if they told us how bad it really was we wouldn't go through with it!!

Exactly LOL!!! I keep reading about how it is a 'painfree procedure, lasts 10-15 minutes'. Think it took bout twenty for them to get the flippin catheter in!!!! Plus I haven't got the strongest of bladders and kept thinking I was going to wee myself the whole time. NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing it's 14 days after EC then? That's why mine is an 11 day wait as I had to wait an extra 3 days before they went back?

How many did you have put back jojo? Was your little fighter good quality muncho?

Never mind peeing, I'd been unable to go to the loo for 5 days and had taken laxatives and prunes (bleurgh!) in the days leading up to ET and they all seemed to have start working about 2 hours before I had to go in. I thought if they didn't hurry up I might have another little accident that didn't come from my bladder!!
I know that sounds disgusting, but that's how traumatic it was for me!!

so what now??
Mrs R is back
we know when we are testing

i want a cream cak, do you think its ok to have one?

Mrs R , so am i right in saying you have none to freeze , and you have 2 blasts at ET?
stats for blasts are def good but my sis has 2 grade 3's put back in on day 2 or 3 twice and she got her bfp. So it really is indivudal. But the stats are better with blasts

We had 11 frozen on day 2. But of the 11 that they left to grow, we got 2 blasts. So we still have 11 snow babies should I ever get over the trauma of ET and want to have another go

I'm guessing it's 14 days after EC then? That's why mine is an 11 day wait as I had to wait an extra 3 days before they went back?

How many did you have put back jojo? Was your little fighter good quality muncho?

Well in the end we had no option. Out of my 12 eggs 7 were inseminated but only 1 fertilised. We then had to wait the 24 hours to see if it was developing. Was by far the worst 24 hours of my life, even worse than the day we heard we had to go for IVF. :cry:

I was up from 4:30 a.m. but the next morning they rang with good news. By the morning it was up to 5 cells so they were going to go ahead with the transfer. When we went for transfer they told us it was a Grade 1 (1 being the best) and up to 9 cells. So although we only had one it was doing super!!!

Then we had the nightmare of the transfer where they told me the neck of my cervix was very very narrow, hence why I found it so painful. But eventually it went ok, like yourself I had to have a second person try. So our lovely little embie has been on board for five days now. I just hope it thinks my womb is all inclusive five star accomodation and plans on sticking around. Really hope we all get a :bfp:

One good quality embryo is all it takes. Now we all just need to make it through the next 10-11 days.... and yes muncho, i think cream buns are allowed!

MRS R great that you have a huge number on standby

My little 'un was a 4 cell by day 2 which is normal. i didnt get a grade but they said it was all going to plan

One good quality embryo is all it takes. Now we all just need to make it through the next 10-11 days.... and yes muncho, i think cream buns are allowed!

True!! Cream buns all round!!
Are you using progesterone pessaries too??
You'll have to read back through this thread, lots of info on them and on our toilet habits due to the darn things!!!! LOL :haha:

MRS R great that you have a huge number on standby

My little 'un was a 4 cell by day 2 which is normal. i didnt get a grade but they said it was all going to plan

Your little one was at same stage mine was the day before and look how well it came on. So I'm sure yours was exactly the same. Four cells was great!! :winkwink:

6 jaffa cakes later, im feeling a fat moooooo

couldnt get out to get the cakes, its raining too much..

JOJO just saw your ticker, feels so much longer than 5 days since transfer

so on this thread now its us three and brooklyn!

watching angela and frinds now on sky 1 :)

so much going on here! Welcome back Mrs. R- that sounds like a nightmare. But the end result is good, and now you're home and can join the wonderful, exciting tww....

I have some news girls, but I am scared to report it. I went completely mad yesterday after googling for 3 hours, and very impulsively decided to test (this was at 4 in the afternoon and not after holding my pee for that long). I really lost my mind and I think I just wanted to see the bfn and get it over with. But it was a faint BFP!!!! Then I got paranoid that the HCG was still in my system from the trigger, but that was 14 days ago, so probably not, but still. So I POAS this morning and there was a line and it's darker! OMG! I think it may have worked, but I'm terrified that the line will disappear...I have felt absolutely awful these past few days- so bloated that my stomach is tender and I'm in pain. I think both DH and I are in a state of disbelief.

Oh Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!! That's a wonderful sign. I'm confident your preggo as each day passes and your own hcg increases the line on your tests will get stronger!!! YAY!!!!!!! :happydance:

Am so pleased for you :happydance:

brooklyn congrats AGAIN..i posted in your journal as well

Did you have spotting or implantation and if so what did you experience..

good luck for the blood test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->