Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Muncho that sounds like implantation to me. Everything I've read about it says how it is a pinkish or brownish cm. And not necessarily red like AF. I def think you'll get a BFP!!! Wish as was as confident about my own. I think i'll get a BFN, I really feel 100% back to normal.

jojoD, remember those countless cycles where we seem to experienced all the "pregnancy symptoms", only to get BFN or AF?

Say "you're feeling back to normal" as many times as you want, but until you got a single pink line on that stick, we are going to stay positive that you will get the good news in a few weeks!!

Morning ladies

Just wanted to pop in to see how we're all doing this morning? I've been to work and am now supposed to be writing a report at home (I'll do it in a minute!)

Any weird or wonderful symptoms to report today?

I'm pretty much feeling back to normal as well jojo. Have a few random things that I will not describe as 'symptoms' as I'm not a symptom spotter lol

Had really vivid dreams these last two nights (last night Peter Andre was my brother-in-law, but I kissed him anyway!), have sore sides today, like I've just done 100 sit-ups (believe me I haven't) and I've had a slightly damp foo-foo! Apart from that, I'm feeling pretty good. Oh and the not knowing is driving me bonkers- I will never last another week!

ha ha Mrs R, welcome to the damp foo foo club!!

im feeling fine. got a bit of white cm but that could be the prog pessaries!

argghhhhhh!

LOL Mrs R hows it going? I too am supposed to be doing some work at home but it it soooo is going nowhere...I am getting really bored at home and procrastinate but hey I'm sure we need the next few days rest and see how it goes. I think I will def go back to work next week. I thinkI too will go insane ...I have another week and a half to go before I can test!!

I can test 4th March but I have an assignment to hand in that day and a presentation (part time studying) so maybe the assignment will keep me busy OR I will fail my assignment cos the 2WW kept me busy :(

I did have a littl ebit of a nightmare though last night and thought 'OMG...what if they leftthe embies in the catheter and they didnt make it inside of me??!!!' I have GOT to be the biggest pessimist around! Cos I remember the embryologist went to check under the microscope to check if the syringe was empty of the embies but cos my legs were up in the air and I couldnt see....did she check the catheter too?? Then I suddenly woke up thinking 's*** I forgot to insert my progesterone cream!' and got up at 1am to do that. Fiddly thing.

How are you getting on Muncho, JoJo? Testing on the weekend? Wish you loads and loads of luck xx

Oh I think we are all going mad!! Trying4ever, glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm pretty sure they check the syringe and catheter for embies. I couldn't see what was happening whilst mine was going on so I just trust that they put them in lol

I have to admit, the more I sit at home, the more I obsess. I haven't time to think about obsessing whilst I'm in work so it might not be a bad thing to get back. Can't get into this report writing at all though, I Sky +ed Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason last night and I want to watch it, not write a bloody report!

Oh and I'm also tempted to devour the Easter Egg I bought for my nephew's birthday next week, must resist must resist....

Trying4ever that's great you have two lovely embies on board!!!!

I've had really bad cramps all day today. But can't tell whether it's my stomach or the other. I am now constipated too!!! So I hope it's my tummy cos I don't have any spotting or anything.

Had a councelling session this morning which was helpful. Although think I maybe cried my way through the most of it!!

JOJO gald the counselling helped you. Its good to see you do something positive !

Well i have a feelign af is on the way. I ahve alot of brown discharge and earlier when i wiped there was a bit of blood. Its far too late for implantation so oit ha sot be af. I wiped just now but there was nothing there.
Im due af today/ tomorrow going on my 28 day cycle,
I feel upset , im going to try and remember that im lucky to have made it this far :(

Hey Muncho - sorry, stalking you on here now to see how things are going!

From success stories I've read, implantation bleeding can happen later, around the time of AF so I'm sure it isn't too late. It's only been just over a week since ET hasn't it?

I have a funny feeling about you so sending you lots of :dust:

xxxx

Hey Muncho - sorry, stalking you on here now to see how things are going!

From success stories I've read, implantation bleeding can happen later, around the time of AF so I'm sure it isn't too late. It's only been just over a week since ET hasn't it?

I have a funny feeling about you so sending you lots of :dust:

xxxx

Thanks so much. Yes transfer was last thursday, But its been 11 days since EC, doesnt implantation count from EC not ET

this whole thing is SHIT"

Oh Muncho big hugs!!! I really hope that thats all it is and the spotting stops. But also dont forget some people also get spotting and are still pregnant so keep positive...I know easy for me to say. If you can hole out till test date and get your confirmation that will be best x

Sorry you are going through this stress Muncho....but, I have to agree with the other ladies. It's actually 10 days post EC, right (I don't think you count the day of the EC- that's the day you 'ovulated'), so implantation could still be happening now. Hang on and don't lose hope just yet. :hugs:

Oh muncho, you poor thing. You must be going crazy right now. But as trying4ever said, bleeding doesn't always mean the worst. My nurse on Monday sat me down and told me immediately after ET that bleeding at this stage is ok and to try not to freak out.

Bleeding is common in early pregnancy apparently and I read an article earlier saying that us IVF ladies are more prone to bleeding anyway as the lining of your womb is so big and squishy from all the progesterone that bits fall off/out all the time and it does the embryo absolutely no damage at all.

I know nothing we say will make you feel better so sending you big fat hugs. Do you think testing at this stage would show anything up or is it too early? Just because your AF would be due in a normal cycle. It might put your mind at rest.

Thinking of you x

Aww Muncho, am sorry you're feeling this way. I understand totally I've had cramps all day now, convinced it AF. But have just been reading about how common spotting, discharge and even cramping is and that's with a BFP!

The only thing that makes me think it might not be AF and be my tummy instead is my excessive wind. All day I've had terrible trapped wind, have been literally burping all day. Had some flatulence too!! (sorry TMI). Anyone else experienced these sort of symptoms???

Jojo, I had the same symptoms around 7 days after my transfer. I started to get cramps and thought it was AF and then the next day I was really bloated and gassy- then I realized that it was my stomach that was crampy. I'm still feeling that way tbh.

Jojo, I had the same symptoms around 7 days after my transfer. I started to get cramps and thought it was AF and then the next day I was really bloated and gassy- then I realized that it was my stomach that was crampy. I'm still feeling that way tbh.

Thank-you!!! Oh Brooklyn that is so good to hear that you felt the same. Its 8 days after transfer for me. It's so hard to tell whether its stomach or the other cos everything is so close together!!! Been convinced all day that my journey was about to end with the arrival of AF!!!

Then I had another thought. I'm on the progesterone pessaries, two a day. All I have read about them is that they delay AF. So am I correct in thinking AF wont arrive while Im still using them???

I read that the progesterone can delay AF by a day or two but won't stop it from coming. I'm crossing my fingers that she stays away!

Af arrived last night so im out . I had afeeling yesterday it was coming:(
i know i did everything i could have, it wasnt meant to be. im gutted but want to move on.
im going to give BNB and TTC a break now til my next cycle. im going to start at the gym after a 3month break

Thanks for everyone's support and i wish you all lot of luck xxx

JOJO , MRS R and TRYING have my fingers crossed 4 u
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly