Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

muncho I'm gutted for you :cry: :nope:

You've been so brave through this whole nightmare, and I think you and your DH's willingness to take the risk with one little egg and one little embryo is admirable :hugs:

But as you say, a little rest after all this is well deserved. I'll be dong the same thing if I'm unsuccessful.

I wish you all the luck in the world for your next cycle. Remember how much your consultant has learned from this one that can be rectified next time. I would be absolutely lost without you girls to talk to these last few weeks so thank you for starting this thread.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on :kiss:

Muncho I too am totally gutted for you :cry:

I totally echo what Mrs R has just said. Many people would have given up with just one follicle developing, but you didn't. You gave it your absolute all and did everything you could.

You have been such fantastic support to me and lots of the other girls. You've made getting to this point for me an awful lot easier. I'm so sorry that it didn't work out for you.

We will miss you but will always be here if you want to chat. When you're ready to come back I'll look forward to our wee chats again. Lots and lots of love to you and the dh :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

jojo when are you testing?

I was feeling so positive for us all this morning, now I'm not so sure

jojo when are you testing?

I was feeling so positive for us all this morning, now I'm not so sure

I still have cramps today and just rang the clinic. So I really am not hopeful at all. I feel exactly like AF is coming.

muncho- sorry to hear about AF xx
enjoy your break x
best of luck the rest of you ladies xx

Muncho, I'm so sorry she arrived. You have been so fearless in this, and you're research and positive thinking has been a help for all of us, and has kept this thread going which I know we all needed. The next cycle is going to be much better because they'll have you on the right medication. Can't wait to go through all of the ins and outs of that cycle with you.
xox :hugs:

Muncho - devastating news - but you are so strong and you will have your little one soon. You will be greatly missed on bnb - but most important is that you take care of yourself and do what you need to do. I will be looking forward to your return and next cycle.

Ooh Monday's not too far away! Fingers crossed the old bag stays away.

What did the clinic say about ur cramps jojo? Is it normal?

I'm feeling as fit as a fiddle to be honest. I'm a little disappointed that I don't have any symptoms! Actually I do have sore boobs but I get that with AF anyway so it doesn't fill me full of joy.

My sister told me the other day that she just 'knew' she was pg. Hers wasn't planned but she knew before she tested anyway. I don't 'know' anything! I'm afraid to think positive in case I'm wrong or jinx it, but I don't want to be a big misery guts either.

Yesterday I was a big blubbering mess and today I feel so good I took the dog for a walk. I'm up and down like a frigging yoyo!

Muncho really sorry to hear this. I dont know what to say that will make you feel better :( As everyone has already said, you have been absolutely brilliant these last few weeks and you did so well with this IVF. Only next time you will know exactly what to go through and dont be shy to throw tantrums at any point. Big big hugs xx

The clinic gave me several explanations. Said it could be the progesterone, said it could still be ovarian activity, perhaps a urinary tract infection or the worst... AF.

Asked me how painful on a scale of one to ten. I said five, certainly not as painful as normal AF cramps. Unless it gets worse they told me to keep doing what Im doing, basically drinking plenty of water and rest.

Just wish they would go away!!!!!!! Was totally normal for bout three days with no symptoms then these flippin cramps started. Hoped that when I woke up this morn that they'd be away. No such luck :growlmad:

How are you feeling today jojo?

Confession Time- I started testing from Friday!!! Neg on Fri, Neg on Sat.

Today I got my :bfp:

So I used a second test incase my eyes were deceiving me. But no they weren't. It was also :bfp:

But it's very early days and I still just quite a sore tummy but it looks like our treatment is successful!!!!!

jojo D that's great news, congrats. when is your official test date.
keep the feet up and keep drinking your water.

jojo D that's great news, congrats. when is your official test date.
keep the feet up and keep drinking your water.

Thanks gumb69!!! Official test date is Thursday 25th, so my result is four days early. My clinic ask you to wait the full 14days from embryo transfer. But I couldn't wait :wacko:

Wow jojoD - that is the best news ever - congratulations - you must be so overwhelmed with happiness.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Jojo, I'm gobsmacked! You cheeky little thing lol

Huge congratulations to you and your DH!

I can't believe you were testing from Friday, I'm far to much of a wimp for that! I can't believe you got ur BFP so early. Did you tell your hubby you were testing or did you do it secretly and surprise him?

Oh my God, I'm so pleased for you!! Fingers crossed you have a little sticky one xxxx

Ooh and tell me all your symptoms in detail so I can obsess.....

OMG! Jojo that is fantastic news! I can't believe you had the guts to test so early and persisted when getting those BFNs...
How many days past EC are you now?
I have to tell you that I've also had stomach pains, and I still have them now. My friend told me last night that when you're pregnant after IVF, your body doesn't 'reset' and giving your ovaries a chance to go down and everything else to settle, so maybe that's why it got worse after a week. I feel like everything in my stomach and ovaries is irritated right now which is not fun. I'm eating toddler foods like plain pasta and yogurt because of it...

Anyway, sorry for the blabbering, I'm so excited for you!

LOL OMG JoJo I knew it! So happy for you xx I am just going to go crazy waiting for my test date :( I had a thought in the middle of the night (again) that I will order some tests online and like an obsessive woman start testing till its 14 days! I only have 2 tests at home ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->