Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Yes I'm back to work and I'm absolutely shattered. Not much to mention with me, except the constipation has eased a little lol. My body must be getting used to the progesterone and working around it

I'm off to bed, I'm like an old lady these days! Good luck with your confirmation day tomorrow jojo. Hang on in there Trying, it'll be test day before you know it x

Hi Mrs R I was just looking for you on the 4 leaf clover thread how long until testing now ? Hope ur ok x

Don't worry about no symptoms. I went several days with no symptoms at all.

Tested with the clinic test this morn, positive!! So that's six positives in total LOL!! Just as well I have no tests left now. My scan is three weeks from tomorrow, Fri 19th March. I'll be seven weeks and three days at the test.

Still windy and it's still giving me a bit of pain but apart from that I feel great. Back to work on Monday :wacko:

Great news Jojo! I'm also waiting a few weeks until my first scan. It's going to be a long few weeks...
Hang in there Mrs. R, this is the hardest part, but you're almost there.

Girls, another confession. My principles went out the window on Tuesday night and I tested........ and got my :bfp:!!

Can't believe it! :wohoo::wohoo:

Have taken 4 tests so far and it's still not sinking in. I am absolutely terrified as it's so early. Confirmation day is tomorrow. Please pray it's a sticky one [-o<

Woo Hoo for Mrs R a big congrats to you x Did you have 2 blasties? fingers crossed for twins xx

Yes 2 blast-babies. I'll take whatever I'm given lol

That would be an absolute dream for me. I get told all the time people can see me with twins. Hopefully I'll know in a few weeks

That would be an absolute dream for me. I get told all the time people can see me with twins. Hopefully I'll know in a few weeks

Well fingers crossed for you. Do they do a blood test and a scan in a few weeks then ?

No just a urine test tomorrow and then a scan at 6 or 7 weeks to check for numbers lol

omg omg what's happened Mrs R you've only gone and done it! I'm soo pleased for you!

Cant say I feel the same myself :(

I just want to cry cos I am getting AF pains :( I have had an awfully busy day. Its 10.55pm and I just got in 30mins ago. My OH told me not to go...now i'll never be able to forgive myself.

Congrats Mrs R!!! I'm so excited for you!

I hope you feel better Trying4Ever.

Just a poll. How long did you take off from work after EC and ET? I am planning to be off just one day for each. Should I be thinking about taking more time off? I work in pediatic home health, with kids up to age 3. Most of mine are 2 and they just run around, jump on me, and possibly throw things at me. I usually get on the floor and play with them (or defend myself), but maybe I'll just sit at the table and do more conferencing with the parents for a few days? And maybe not see as many kids as I normally do? Or do you think I should just stay at home and chill? Thanks!

I will def be able to advise you on that very soon after my outcome. I feel awful. When will you have EC and ET?

I'm hoping EC will be March 10 and then either a 3 or 5 day transfer. But that all depends on my scan tomorrow morning to see if I can start stimming tomorrow as planned. My down regging period has not come yet, and it was supossed to arrive Tues or Wed. I've had spotting since Monday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the spotting was my period and I can in fact start stimming Sat.

I had only planned on taking a few days off as well but ended up needing a week and a half! EC was really bad for me and I was in alot of pain. After ET I was really tired. After ET is the really important time to rest as that's when it all happens. I would give yourself plenty of time and options hopesforababy, especially if you might have lots of little kiddies jumping on ur tummy!

Trying, ur not out til the fat lady sings! jojo also thought AF was on the way, and I've been a bit crampy so you never know. Don't give up hope yet x

OMG!!! Big news. That is so exciting Mrs. R. Congrats. I know just how you feel, it seems unreal, but it will sink in soon. Do you go today for the confirmation? Will they do bloods? :happydance:

Trying- I wrote you in the thread you started yesterday. Hang in there, you're not out yet. Lots of us, including me, got AF symptoms about a week after ET.

Hopesforababy, I think the amount of time you take off is really individual and depends on how you're feeling after EC and ET. I had planned two weeks off, but I think I would have been absolutely fine if I had the time between EC and ET off plus maybe a day after ET. By two days post ET I was completely fine.

Congratulations JojoD, Mrs R and Brooklyn!!! I've missed all this news. Haven't been around much as had been feeling a little down. Just keeping my head down and wishing the d-rgging days away!

You girls give me so much hope. I'm so so so pleased for you all! :hugs:

Trying4ever - I wish you all the best in your 2WW - when is your test date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->