• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

This is so awfull - I've been there so I know what you mean about the pain xx

I wish I could take the pain and heartache away and make everything better for you again xx

You are in the USA arent your? Im in the UK - its 2am here, just logged on because I couldnt sleep - but I can stay online if you need me to xx

Nope I am in Canada and it is only 6:30PM here. Thanks for the offer but I will ok...Just going to cry, eat junk food, and go to sleep. You are really sweet but you should get some sleep. :) I will keep you updated.

If the bleeding gets bad or you are worried anything might not be right - go straight to the emergency room to be on the safe side.

I didnt wait for my m/c to complete naturally - so I cant even give you advice on how long it will last for or what to expect.

Feel free to PM me at anytime over the weekend if you need to talk or just get stuff off your chest - I'll log on every day to check how you are xx

Thank you I really appreciate the advice...Since I am so early my dr. thinks it will be like a heavy period. Hoping that he is right...fingers crossed it goes easily.

Oh Kristen I am so sorry :( I've been in your spot and it's an overwhelming string of emotions.

Mine happened around 7 weeks, so I was close to your timing. It was a very heavy period for me with cramps, backaches and I passed a lot of tissue. I was constantly running to the bathroom. A heating pad and tylenol helped...you can definitely take something to help with the pain. I knew it was over when I passed a large clot of tissue that was definitely the placenta. It's an emotional experience and my heart aches for you. Rest up as much as you can. PM me whenever you want...I am glad to talk through anything specific. XXXXXXX

That helps a lot KT...I am not really scared just not sure what to expect. I am hoping that since I would only be around 5 weeks and my numbers have been super low from the beginning that there won't be much to pass. The pain isn't too bad...but I just gave birth to a 10 pound baby 4 months ago without an epidural so this will seem like nothing compared to that. I will take a sleeping pill or 2 so that I will sleep well tonight through the pain.

God has a plan for you and will take care of you! Have you talked to DH? I hope you get some sleep. Tomorrow is a new day! Just remember it's ok to cry and be sad. Chocolate always helped me too. Xx

Keep an eye on your bleeding too. If you soak through a pad in less than an hour go straight to the ER.

Yes I phoned DH and cried...It was so hard today when I got the news I was surrounded by 6 woman from a baby group and couldn't break down. I knew they would understand I just knew that as soon as I started to cry that I wouldn't be able to stop. So I had to come home and wait until the mother of the baby in my care to come and pick him up and then a friend stopped by. So finally I am alone and now able to cry...Actually feels quite good to be alone and cry. I know that is what I will be doing tomorrow...Hopefully the baby is good and sleeps well!

Thanks again Kerri and Mrs.Mauri!

Hi Krippy - how are you doing? My thoughts are with you xxxx

How is everyone else?

Ljane - Sorry to hear about your job. You seem to be looking at all the positives that can come out of it - I hope you find another that you enjoy more xx

Hoping you had a restful and peaceful night, Kristen! Please keep us posted on how you are today. Thinking of you....xxx

I am doing well and I surprisingly slept well too. I think that I was so tired from all the emotions that I was exhausted. Not a lot of bleeding during the night just a clot this morning. I am pretty sure that there will not be much tissue but more clots and blood. I don't think this LO really had much time to grow and stick which is absolutely heart breaking but might make this experience easier on me. Just going to take one day at a time...

Glad you slept well. Just take it a step at a time. Maybe once the supplements kick in for your thryoid everything will level out and you will be in the green again. I know this doesn't help, but it's good to know you and DH are able to conceive so once your levels are perfect, it should be easy (FXd) to conceive again. The waiting stinks, but use this time to concentrate on YOU!! You have good things waiting for you. And little RJ and this new bean are up there looking down on you guys taking care of you! They will give you a perfect rainbow when it's time. I hope the days pass by quickly until your DH comes home...

Thanks Kerry...Your words mean a lot! Concentrating on myself is exactly what I am going to do! Lose a little more baby weight and get this thyroid under control! And you are right we haven't had trouble conceiving even when my thyroid has been out of whack so hopefully we will be have our perfect rainbow sometime this year.

So sorry to read about your sad news Krippy. You come across as a strong woman, and i hope your strength and family support help you through this tough time.

Kristen, how are you feeling? How is the bleeding?

Hi everyone, hope you are all well?

Krippy - How are you feeling today xxxxxx

I got my peak on my cbfm today, which has put me in a good mood!

Hey Ladies...I am doing well. Feeling a little guilty about TTC this month when we didn't know what was going on with my thyroid but I know that this is a natural progression in all of my feelings but I sure feel like crap. Going to have ice cream for breakfast and then I will worry about losing the weight when this bleeding stops.

I think my bleeding is ok...It hasn't gotten super heavy yet. I keep expecting to find a sac or tissue but I haven't which I am thankful for. I think it will be just a like a period since the LO didn't have time to grow much. Otherwise I am doing well...My dogs are driving me nuts because I haven't taken them outside at all. I keep thinking that if I go out in public that that is when the bleeding will start to overflow and I will be a mess. They might have to stay inside until Monday....maybe go out to the yard and throw the ball at some point.

How are you all doing this morning...How is that angel doing Kerry

Any plans for the weekend Mrs. Mauri, Sarena, Pickles, LJane

Kristen: Glad you are doing ok! How many dogs do you have? You should try going for a walk...you'd be surprised how rejuvenated you might feel! And please don't feel guilty! You will never really know if your thyroid was to blame for this, or if it was an implanting issue or a chromosomal issue or something else. Don't beat yourself up for this when there is no way you would have ever known. You are such a strong woman and know you will get through this! :hugs:

MrsM: YAAAAY for peaks! Here's hoping you and DH have some fun today/tonight :) You will be upon your TWW in no time! Seems as if that has flown by!

Serena: How are you?

I am doing ok. Very nervous still about things. First doctors appointment is Monday which includes the first round of bloodwork. Was going to go to my massage today, but I kept reading things about how 'at risk' women should stay away from it during their first trimester. I wanted to be safe than sorry so I canceled the appointment. I've dealt with my back pain this long that it won't hurt to go a bit longer. The pain is actually good today so perhaps I'm on the mend! My dog too is going crazy...it's raining like cats and dogs here so there's no going out for us. I went out and bought him a $10 bone...I think it's part of a cows leg or something it's so big. He is in heaven. What kind of dogs do you have Kristen? We also have 2 cats...the animals are more work than a kid!

Happy weekend to everyone!

Oh, and ice cream for breakfast??!!! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!! I hope it was a good flavor! I am a sucker for a warm brownie sundae. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->