• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

Ladies I finally booked my massage for tomorrow! I am really hoping this helps my back because I don't know what else to do. If anything, at least it will help me feel well rested!

How was the massage KT? I hope you are feeling nice and relaxed! xx

MrsMauri - my plan for this month is to do it every other day, need to update hubby with that info, POAS once the spotting has gone, might even be tomorrow that starts and on the day where I get a positive, sex in the morning, and sex 12 hours later. Don't want to over do it :)

So in a nut shell a similar plan to yours.

POAS a Digi this morning! It was a big YES! Knew that I was but it was so lovely to see that! :) Go for blood work tomorrow! :)

As for plan of action for ttc those sound good! My DH must have strong swimmers because when I was feeling my ovulation pain we did it 5 days in a row, one day after ovulation. I know that they say don't bother after ovulation but I am pretty sure the pains I felt was myself gearing up for ovulation and I released the egg late. It would explain the late pregnancy test! I know you are not supposed to do it everyday but....It worked for us! :)

No massage today :( I feel like an idiot. I guess I forgot to tell them I was pregnant. I really didn't think it mattered since it was still so early. Supposedly it does as there's certain trigger points that could hurt a baby/fetus. Since they didn't have anyone there that could do prenatal massages, I had to reschedule. Oh well. I have to wait until Saturday.

Hahahaha Kerry! Pregnancy brain is already setting in for you hey?

Just checking in after a rather tiring weekend of boogying in Manchester.... Spent yesterday with my feet up as they were absolutely killing me. And due to not getting home until 5am also sleeping lol. But a good night was had my all. Thats my last big night out for the time being as nothign else is arranged, everybody's birthdays have past. Now onto the healthy eating (weight watchers), alcohol free, vitamins and BD'ing ;).
I've told other half to get his swimmers in order lol. He's on the conception vitamins. Here's hoping that him only being 30 will stand him in good stead. I did speak to him about us easing off and only doing it every other day and he sort of had a look of relief on his face lol :)
Anyway, hope everyone is ok and having a good start to the week. I'm on a short week this week as i have booked Friday off work and also Monday for a long weekend.
Hugs to everyone. XX

Hahahaha! Aren`t men funny...They say they want to have sex everyday but then you actually want them too...They are like, really, everyday. LOL. Every other day will prob work just fine. Glad you had a great weekend!

Hi everyone - hope you all had a good weekend!

KT - Shame about the massage - hope the back isnt too bad and this saturday comes round quick for you!!

Krippy - how are you feeling? How is the little bump?

Ljane - you sound like you've had an exciting weekend! What do those vitamins you've got your O/H on do? Would you reccomend them?

Tanzi and Sarena - hows things with you, did you both have a good weekend?

My weekend was OK. Had wine and a good catch up with the girls. Ive got quite a bit on in Feb now, so Im hoping it will go in quick - especially my TWW!

They're the pregnacare conception tablets for men and I'm taking the women's ones. The men's ones have zinc. We're trying a bit of everything I think to help. I'll be rattling with the vits and tried baby aspirin as well.... :). They can be expensive I think but we got them from tesco when on 3 packs for price of 2 which saves over £10. I can't see any harm in taking them but not sure if they are helping or not. :)

Hi All! I feel like I haven't been on in forever. Things are super crazy here with work and at home. Can't wait until next week is over for them to die down (I hope!).

LJane: I'm jealous you have a long weekend coming up! I've been thinking about taking one as well, but it's so early in the year I don't want to waste all my vacation days!

MrsM: A catch up with the girls is always nice! I'm due for a day of shopping and getting a pedi! Hopefully one weekend. That's good that you have a full month ahead of you...it will fly by for sure.

Krippy: How are you feeling?

:wave: to everyone else!

Not much going on for me besides crazy work. Getting ready for my appointment on Monday. Still taking it a day at a time and SO grateful for each day that passes where I don't have any bleeding or other signs of something bad. I want to say I have a better feeling about this pregnancy, but I just don't know yet. I am waiting to start feeling pregnant, but don't think that will come for a few more weeks (I didn't feel anything until around 7-8weeks with my DD). Just some bloat. Anyhoot...happy Tuesday everyone!! We are seeing some crazy warm weather here it's kinda scary...global warming is not good!!

XX

Hi All. Been a while since ive been on. Bit of a bad week so far. Been told my job is redundant and 3 of us have to apply for 2 jobs. Had redundancy figure and its a good one and would keep me going for about 12 months, but the thought of going into the job market scares the hell out of me. I've worked here for the last 19 years. In fact haven't worked anywhere else so its a bit daunting. But perhaps its the kick up the rear end that i might need as i've not really enjoyed my job for a while. And they know that my priority is family this year so when they are deciding who should have the jobs, they will always have in the back of their mind that they will at some point (hopefully) have to give me time off for maternity. So me against a bloke, i have a feeling he will get it....
But if i do take redundancy then maybe it'll be less stressful and better for pregnancy. (Mind you i'm stressed to the eyeballs at the mo with everything thats going on :(.
At least ive got friday and monday off to mull things over in my head.
Why cant anything ever be easy....

Anyway glad things going ok KT.

And everyone else, hope you're all ok. :)

Hugs to everyone XX

Hi everyone! Long time no talk...I can't wait for work to die down to where I can actually get some free time to check in on everyone!

LJane: I'm sorry about your job situation :( I am a big believer that you would never be given anything you can't handle. If you do end up back in the job market, look at this as an opportunity to search for something you really enjoy and something that will fit you more. I'm with you on not really enjoying what you do everyday. It certainly makes it hard to get up every morning...I just want to stay home with my DD as I feel like I'm missing out on so much being at work all day. But just remember that everything happens for a reason....you might not know the reason yet, but it will all work out. Have faith! My fingers are crossed for you and hoping this doesn't cause too much stress for you...I know it can be hard. We are thinking of you!!

How is everyone else? It's been quiet on these boards!

Yaaahhh KT! You finally changed your status! Love it...How are you feeling?

I am doing well...feeling a little sick here and there but mostly just tired and hungry and bloated, bbs are sore too. All great signs!

Found out from my endo yesterday that I have Hashimoto's disease, an auto-immune disorder causing hypothyroidism and have been put on supplements to replace the hormone that I am not producing. Great to find out what is going on...It started out as post partum thyroiditis and that is why it was hyper first and now it has decided to be Hashi's. He is really excited and optimistic about this LO which is awesome. I see my OB today for our first visit and probably send for a early scan. I want to wait until later next week or the week after so that they are able to see things more clearly. I find a lot of women have early scans so early that things can get confusing...I don't want to be confused I want to be sure as to what is going on inside there. Having an earlier scan is not going to change anything going on in there...even though I know that it is all great in there! :)

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry you are having work stress LJane. That is exactly why I did not go back to work after RJ was born. I couldn't handle the stress and I knew once I was pregnant I wanted to be able to take it easy as much as possible to protect this LO inside me. I take care of a 5 month old in my home which between my husband's job, our rent we get from my mom for the suite she lives in downstairs we will be ok. Stay positive...

I am feeling pretty good. Tired, but I think that's from work being crazy and trying to keep up with a 1.5yr old! Definitely have some bloat going on, but nothing as bad as last time. I do have to unbutton my top button on my pants to be comfortable...haha!

That's great you found out about everything so early! And I am super jealous you get to stay home! I bet you love watching the 5 month old. Boy? Girl? That's such a cute age. I am hoping one of these years I can stay home. It would be the hardest job ever but I feel like I'm missing out on so much being gone everyday. It makes me sad :( My DH is a teacher - teachers make CRAP here in the US. It's really sad. SoOo that leaves me to be the bread winner which I hate. Definitely stressful. The good thing is he is getting his MBA - my hope is when he is done he will land a good job that could eventually support me staying home. It will be a good number of years down the road, but I can only hope!!

I got some sad news today Ladies. My doctor is sure that I will begin to miscarry soon. My hcg was 50 on Monday and has only gone up to 72 today. So he expects that I will miscarry very soon...I am hoping that it happens naturally and as painless as possible. This has never happened to me so if any of you has had this experience can you please share...I am quite scared and my DH and mother are away and not back until the 16th. Scared to go throught his alone and that I will have to go to the hospital or something.

The miscarriage has started to happen...I could feel it starting with the back pain that I had at the beginning of labour with RJ. I am bleeding and cramping now and hoping that it is over before the morning. I am thinking that it will happen pretty easily.

The Doctor is pretty sure that is because of my thyroid being out of whack...I am ok just hurts. It will take a while to get my levels back in range so that is when we will be able to try again.

Krippy - Im devastated for you - Im online now if you need someone to talk to so you are not on your own xx

Thanks Doll! I just want the worst of it to pass and cry! I am glad it is happening tonight and not out in public during the day or anything. Actually feels like mild labour with back pain and cramps. Thanks for the offer to pm...I am doing ok so far just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->