• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

Hope you all are having a great Sunday so far! It finally snowed here and it is beautiful! :)

Went out for supper with the girls from my pregnancy group. It was a lot of fun to go out and just feel normal again. Lots of good girl talk! ;)

Also pretty sure I am having implantation cramps right now and had hip pain all day today. I had them with RJ so strong that I thought for sure I was getting my period and had counted myself out for that month and low and behold there I was preggo. Don't want to jinx myself but...Fingers crossed I am not imagining all of this and we have a rainbow baby inside! I will be surprised if I get a BFN this month but don't worry I will be ok if I don't...It is just a feeling and they say sometimes you know but hey I could be wrong and on to the next month right?

You are definitely not a horrible person! I actually get angry at people I know who I have had healthy babies...It is crazy because I would never wish what I went through on anyone but I always say why them and not us? What did we do to have this tragedy happen to us? Grief works in funny ways and you just have to go with the flow of it. That is what I have learned anyway.

Sending Baby Dust and positive thoughts all your way!

Wow Tanzi - that new house sounds divine! I bet you cant wait to get in - it sounds fantastic for entertaining! The decking to sit out on with the views over the fields sounds awesome.

And plenty of room for babies - the fact that there is already a nursery is maybe a sign...!!

I hope all goes well tomorrow xx

ooo implantation cramps, I so hope you're right there Krippy, heck if you are you'll be able to save a fortune on pregnancy tests for future babies right? ;)

Glad you had fun with your friends, I hope it won't be long before you feel 100% again :)

I'm like yourself, think I had implantation cramps myself today (although I'm only 5dpo), it was like a throbbing\crampy sensation on the right hand side which was then followed by hip pain. I've no desire to test though which is weird, think after all the BFN's I'd just rather stick it out a bit longer :)

Hi Krippy - Thats great news on the implantation cramps!!

Fingers crossed for BFP's all round!!!!

Krippy: That is AWESOME news!! Defintiely keep us posted...but it all sounds good! Awesome that you got to go out last night with some great people. Girl talk always makes things better! Oh, and I am definitely jealous about all this snow talk! It's just super cold here, but no snow :nope: If it's this cold, it needs to snow! I might just have you send some of it my way. Have you ever made snow cream? My DH and I always joke about how we want to move to Canada...it's so beautiful (and it doesn't hurt that there are much better benefits for mothers on maternity leave!). Keeping my FXd for you!!

Tanzi: you are right there along with me in being 5DPO. I'm not as anxious to test this time around too. A coupon just popped up in our paper this morning for $1 off a HPT. Thought that was interesting...maybe it's a sign LoL. I agree with MrsM - your house sounds perfect for entertaining. I love Winnie the Pooh...brings back childhood memories! O:)

MrsM: THANKS for the CBFM info. I was in a store earlier today and saw that they did carry the sticks, but they were incredibly expensive!! So much more than ordering them online. I think I might hold off and see what happens once I test, then break down and pay the extra $$ for them at the store if it's needed (hopefully not!)

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday everyone! We're off to have dinner at my parents.

Hi - how is everyone doing today? :hugs:

Has anyone had any more symptoms?

I'm not getting any at all, so I'm starting to worry that I've missed the egg again :cry:! I reckon I'm 8DPO today. Roll on next week!

No symptoms here...I'm beginning to think the same as well :cry: We shall see. FX for everyone...hopefully one of us will see a :bfp: in the next week or so!

Just tired and lots of dreams. Cramps are still there just getting a little lighter...Hoping for the best! :)

How is everyone doing today? We have lots of snow here today! So beautiful!

Krippy, hope you don't get snowed in!!!

I'm doing well today thanks MrsMauri - spoke to the financial advisor who's happy we can afford the house and also got a solicitor so I guess the ball is rolling nice and steady now :)

just wish for a lottery win so I can quit my job!

Here's a question for you ladies, what do you do for a living? I work in IT, I'm an engineer, but am tired of working in an office, wish I could just be a house mum :)

Hi everyone,

KT - Im hoping our symptoms will show up in the next few days - fingers crossed!

Krippy - Glad to hear your symptoms are still stong!! Its all good signs!

Tanzi - So pleased everything went well with the Financial Advisor, you'll be in the new house before you know it!

I work in an office too - Its quite hard because I work with a load of ladies who are lovely, but they all have young kids/babies. Even the few older ladies have really young grandkids - so that all I hear about all day, every day!

I have horrible back pain...I gave the house a good vaccum and must have pulled something. Currently laying in bed with a heating pad! I'm afraid to take anything because I don't want to 'hurt' anything that might be going on down there. :nope: Dr. Oz is on - I've never watched one of his shows but it's interesting...they are talking about how addicting processed foods are.

Glad things are going well Tanzi! You will have to post pictures once things are final!

I'm a Marketing and Merchandising Manager. I mainly work in an office, but travel at times for photoshoots and meeting with vendors. I think I would love the job better if I was single and had no kids. I have always told my DH that I would love to stay at home and raise the kids. It would be the hardest job ever, but so rewarding. I always feel guilty about going to work everyday and leaving my DD. :baby:

Hello...I plan to test about the 24/25th if I can resist testing early. It's always a struggle since I have a stock of tests one of my girlfriends sent me when I didn't have the money on hand to order any.lol

I lost my lil Peanut July 13th at just under 11wks. It was a suprise pregnancy since we weren't ttc, but we took a couple months to heal (and I let nature takes its course w/ the MC) and deal with things with the 2 lil girls we have (1 girl each, they're 6 months apart) because they & his mom took it harder then we did almost. He's an only child, so his daughter is her only grandchild....they didn't wish to have anymore kids after loosing his lil sister mid-pregnancy so us going thru it was a tough blow for her because she felt she was reliving her loss. I can understand that, wasn't no easy task for me either since I got the shitty news alone because he had to work.This is also my 3rd MC.

Hello ladies!! How are we feeling today?

AKmom: WELCOME! So sorry for your loss. Here's hoping you get some good news on the testing coming up! The wait is what is horrible, huh? Where are you from?

AFM - my back is still hurting like crazy. :cry: I don't know what the heck I did, but it's probably the worst pain I felt in a while! I have to walk hunched over...the people at work love it. Oy. No preggo symptoms for me. I figure if things happen like last time and I am pregnant, I won't see any implantation bleeding until sometime this weekend/next week. Once that happens, I will probably test. We'll see! My gut is telling me AF is on the way, but hopefully I am proven wrong!

Hi everyone!

Welcome AKmommy - so sorry for your loss, you are one brave lady going through it on your own xx. Do you have any symptoms?

KT - Hope your back starts getting better soon - it sounds like you are in agony!!! Will you keep us updated on what happens with the implantation bleeding?

I still have no symptoms, which Im gutted about - But I still have my fingers crossed for us all xx

Hi All,

Hope I can join you all in the countdown! Had MMC in october-had conceived first month trying, gave hormones and moods a couple of months to settle after MMC, now trying again-this is my 2nd month, and will also be testing on 24th.

Only silver lining with miscarriage is you know what pregnancy symptoms to look for-i had major breast tenderness and nausea (TMI i know!)first time and put it down to pms-so i will be watching out for that again.

Had some nausea last month and immediately thought i was pregnant, but it was just wishful thinking...

I'm really optimistic this month, but i know it is normal to take up to a year.

Heres hoping everyone gets the result they want! If not it just means more fun for next month:sex:

Hi - How is everyone doing today? :flower:

Sarena - sorry for your loss xx. Welcome to the wait!

KT - Hows the back, any better?

Tanzi - Any more updates on the new house yet, or is it too soon?

I went and bought my tests today (I got 6....). Now they are in the house I don't know how I'm going to resist using them!

My husband wants me to test sat/sun (21st-22nd) if AF doesn't show up. He reckons I'll be extra upset if I don't get my BFP this month because it'll be my first AF since I lost the baby :cry: . He said that if I test at the weekend I can have a good cry about it instead of having to go into work and hold it all in. I don't know what to do for the best. I reckon Im 10 DPO today, so by the weekend I'll be 13/14 DPO - Do you think its too early?

Also - I've felt a bit queasy today. I got a bit excited but Im not sure if its baby related, as I didn't feel queasy until I was 7 weeks along with my last pregnancy. Plus my major symptom last time was sore nipples and I havent got those this time!

I am going insane...I just want, no I need this week to be over! :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Krippy, I think you and I are feeling exactly the same today!! Roll on the weekend/next week!!!!!

I am well...just anxious! So excited for this week to be over. I have decided to test on Sunday... eeeeekkk!

Hope you are well too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->