• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

I am so EXCITED for everyone to test! Just keep in mind that whatever the response is, sometimes it can take up to a week or more after you've missed your AF to get a BFP! I've even heard of some people who never test positive in a HPT, but have to go in for a blood test. It's not over until the :witch: arrives! Can't wait to hear about everyone - we are so close!

Do you think you'll be on BnB around test day? this is my first ever tww since the loss, it's still the loss cycle so emotions will be all over the place so sorry in advance if you don't hear from me for a few days, xxxx

Sorry to hear that Krippy. Our hormones have allot to answer for. I'm sure when the time is right it will happen-and probably when we all least expect it to-were you trying for long with your first? I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you! We got pregnant with RJ on our first cycle trying so I am scared that it won't be that easy again! Fingers crossed it won't take more than 4 or 5 cycles! :)

Hey Tanzibar! great to hear from you and best of luck with the testing! gotta say you have the coolest profile pic! Try to keep in touch even with hormones gone loco, you'll be in similar company!

Krippy-I'm the same-this is 2nd month trying...between the ovulation testing/observations -getting those swimmers in on time, etc. we are doing everything we can. fingers crossed. and you know what? there is nothing wrong with having a sad day. when i'm having one i watch guaranteed happy ending stuff on TV or films. Once Upon a time is a new TV series I'm hooked on.

All-i don't know if i'm the only one who didn't notice this-but did beyonce have miscarriage before having blue ivy? was online today and listened to jay z's song(not a fan of any rap in general, but listen to the song lyrics!) did they suffer a MC before having baby? i actually cried listening to the song.....thought it was great to see a topic raised that is considered taboo. this is coming from someone who couldn't tell her own family...

Serena: for some reason I want to say I heard that, but I can't remember when or where. I'll have to listen to the song too...:thumbup:

Krippy: Hugs your way! I think part of the reason why I can't commit myself to test on a particular day is because I'm fearful of the response I'll get. I'd rather AF just come or not show up, then I'd know for sure. I don't why, but seeing a negative on a test makes things so much more stressful and real to me. Call me a pessimistic person, but I guess that's just a way of protecting myself and not getting my hopes up. Regardless, we are all strong woman and will get through anything that's put in front of us! Look at what we've been through already...we have some great plans out there for us and each day that passes is a day closer to them! :hugs:

Tanzi: I'll probably hop on BNB after I test...hopefully you guys will still be around, because I have a feeling I will be the last one to test! Will definitely need the support of people who have been through something similar. Good luck with your testing and whatever happens, we are here for you! Regardless of the outcome, everything will turn out wonderful and don't for a second think about the 'what ifs.' You are a strong woman for getting this far! :smug:

10 DPO tomorrow guys - yikes! Best of luck to everyone. TGIF tomorrow too! Does anyone have any big plans for the weekend?? Mine involves a bed and a heating pad. Trying to convince the DH to take over the cleaning :laundry:

Hi All! :hugs:

Tanzi - Its my first 2WW since the loss too, so I understand exactly what you mean about emotions being all over the place. I know I'll be so upset if I get a BFN (fingers crossed none of us will), but if the worst happens and, if you need to talk it though, you know where we all are xx

KT - How is the back, are the heating pads helping with the pain? I've got family visiting this weekend so if I do test (which I think I will!), Im going to have to sneak about to do it!

Krippiy, Serena, Missy, AKmom - hope you are all well too!

And yay for Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend and you are all doing something nice to take your mind of the wait??

MrsM: I am excited to say the back is BETTER! Not 100%, but I can finally walk upright. I know with a little more rest, I will be back to normal. Do you have any symptoms? I still don't have any...Not very hopefuly for this month :nope: Time is going by SOOOOOO slow. FXd for when you test this weekend!!

How is everyone else holding up? xxx

Hi KT - I have no real symptoms :(

I have been feeling queasy, but I'm not sure its baby related. I didnt feel sick until much later on when I was pregnant last time so I think it would be too early for it to be pregnancy sickness - I'm only 12 DPO!

I'm so glad to hear the back is better - and just in time for the weekend, so hopefully you can make the most of it now!

Also, is this your first cycle since you M/C (you havent had a period since your M/C)? If it isnt, how long did it take for you AF to show up?

If I count the day of my ERPC as day one of my cycle and I go by my normal cycle lengths, then I should have got my AF today (although, I did ovulate approx 3-4 days later than normal, so I don't know if that would through my dates off)?

Also, is this your first cycle since you M/C (you havent had a period since your M/C)? If it isnt, how long did it take for you AF to show up?

If I count the day of my ERPC as day one of my cycle and I go by my normal cycle lengths, then I should have got my AF today (although, I did ovulate approx 3-4 days later than normal, so I don't know if that would through my dates off)?

My MC started on Nov 22nd. I got my first period on December 23rd. So, it was about 31 days from the time my MC started to the time I started my period.

Do you know how long your Luteal Phase typically is pre-MC (this starts AT ovulation and ends the day BEFORE your next period)? Typically, even if you ovulate later or earlier, your LP stays the same number of days. This can help you detect when your AF if due next.

Thanks for all that info KT.

I reckon my LP is about 14-15 days, so that might be why I havent got my AF yet. Hopefully its still a good sign - It would mean probably another 2-3 days before my AF is due then - fingers crossed it doesnt show up at all!

Feeling better today! I need to realize that no matter what happens it will all be ok! We know that we can get pregnant which is a lot compared to others who have been trying for years and nothing! I also needed to realize that I have no control over any of this...what will, will be! Ha...we will see how I feel tomorrow! ;) But today so far so good!

Also thinking of waiting until Wednesday to test...That way I will for sure be late and I am never late. Always 28 days...fingers crossed for us all!

What are all of your plans for the weekend?

Krippy: love the attitude! You are right - you will be ok regardless of what happens! :hugs:

Ladies I have a dense question - does anyone take their temps? If so, how does that work? I know you're supposed to take them in the morning before you get up. Do you need a special thermometer? Is there a temp chart or something to follow to know if your temp is good or bad? What is your temp supposed to do? I keep reading about all these people temping but I don't know much about it. :wacko:

You can find a Basal thermometer in the family planning section at any drug store here. Not sure if you can use a regular thermometer but it also depends on where you are taking your temp. to. Some girls use their mouth and some do it vaginally. The basal thermometer also aren't very expensive either. Hope that helps!

Ok another symptom question:

Anyone ever heard of having broken blood vessels on the swollen sore bb's? Mine are killing me and now there are broken blood vessels on one breast...I definitely have never gotten this with PMS so just curious!

mine will be about 27th if witch hasnt shown. Tested few days ago and got BFN :( but may have been too early xxx

Sarena and Tazni: Hope you both are well! xx

Krippy: Never heard of the broken blood vessels, but the fact that your BB are sore is a great sign!!

Ami: Hi! :wave: My witch is due the 23rd. If mine hasn't shown by then I may be testing right along with you. Do you have any symptoms yet?

G'nite all - hope some of us get some positive news this weekend!

Yay Ami, glad to see you here sweetie. :( about the BFN but like you said it's probably just too early!

KT - not long til 23rd, hoping you'll be posting some good results!

Krippy - I've not heard of broken veins on BB's either but everyone is different, have you had any other symptoms?

xxxx

Blah. It's 4:44am here and I can't sleep. Been up since 3:30am. My mind is wandering!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Thankfully, I fell back asleep for a few hours after my insomnia attack!

I woke up this morning to brown spotting when I wipe and on my pantyliner. This could be one of 2 things:

-Implantation Bleeding...this happened the last 2 times I fell pregnant and lasted for about 2 weeks.

-The witch is coming! My first period I had after the MC I got this about 2 days before my period was due. This was the only time this has ever happened. Considering my period is due on the 23rd, the timing of this is about right.

Guess we will see in a few days. I suppose I could test now, but actually don't have an urge to. My gut is still telling me AF is on its way :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->