Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

:cry: well AF got me today, on time and exactly 28 days... at least my cycle seems to be back to normal.. onto the next one!
Congratulations to all who got their :bfp: x

So sorry :hugs:

Thanks, but I was kinda expecting isnt wasnt going to happen this month, upside is that my cycles are now back to 28 days so it wont be as long to wait every month!

:cry: well AF got me today, on time and exactly 28 days... at least my cycle seems to be back to normal.. onto the next one!

Thanks, but I was kinda expecting isnt wasnt going to happen this month, upside is that my cycles are now back to 28 days so it wont be as long to wait every month!

Have you tried pre-seed and softcups? Those are awsome! Gave me mine!!!

hey girls, huge temp drop this morning so the witch is coming for me :cry: oh well, onto cycle 4 x

OK - and I'm out too! She came early on Sunday. On to the next month.
Congrats again to all of you who made it this month xx

Im still waiting for her to get me, I know shes coming so I just wanna get it over and done with!

No i havent tried either, I'll definately look into for the next cycle as we're now on 4th month TTC!

hey girls, huge temp drop this morning so the witch is coming for me :cry: oh well, onto cycle 4 x

:dust:

OK - and I'm out too! She came early on Sunday. On to the next month.
Congrats again to all of you who made it this month xx

:hugs:

Im still waiting for her to get me, I know shes coming so I just wanna get it over and done with!

:dust:

No i havent tried either, I'll definately look into for the next cycle as we're now on 4th month TTC!

You will NOT be disappointed I bet! :D

Hey ladies how is the 1st trimester treating you, anyone getting sick in the mornings?

I'm still here waiting on af or a BFP, can't seem to get either, 3 days late today.

I get ms in the early evening! :sick: I love it though! My boobs are super sore and I am bloated and have to unbutton my pants! LOL Also, I move or stretch wrong and get the stretching pains! "OUCH!"

:dust: to you! Did you test today?

I get ms in the early evening! :sick: I love it though! My boobs are super sore and I am bloated and have to unbutton my pants! LOL Also, I move or stretch wrong and get the stretching pains! "OUCH!"

:dust: to you! Did you test today?

Yeah I tested BFN same as evey other day lol.

Dh wants to wait to try again :(
Feel very doubtful this is my month, just wondering if catching that flu has knocked my cycle out of whack?

I know about the sickness, lets you know you are pregnant! It's all worth it for the end result. Wish I was joining you, H&H 9 months to you xx

IF your AF shows, have you thought about getting some pre-seed and softcups? They worked for me! Soft cups on the 1st try! Pre-seed on the 2nd try! AWESOME stuff! I think the Soft cups are what really did it!

Well looks like we are taking a break right now.

But for the future yes! I had never heard of it before but it's an awesome idea with what seems a really good success rate.

Where do you buy them?

But for the future yes! I had never heard of it before but it's an awesome idea with what seems a really good success rate.

Where do you buy them?

You're taking a break? Did AF come? If not, you're still in it! :dust:

Hi Rai,

did i read that right? have you got a BFP?

i sent you a private message too....sorry it's been a while - have been on holiday!!!!

xx

Where do you buy them?

You're taking a break? Did AF come? If not, you're still in it! :dust:

No AF didn't come but so many BFN's I am very doubtful, and yes DH doesn't want a baby right now

Where do you buy them?

I biught mine online.

I have THE most horrible cramps today can hardly walk just want her to get here so I can get it over with and start trying again.

AF is 5 days late now and still :bfn: im seriously getting depressed now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->