Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

momtoboys1

Cycle#2 hoping for a girl
Reaction score
So I either just ovulated or am just about to.
My next cycle should start around March 17th, so I have given myself a March 20th testing date, anyone ready to join me...

I need TTC buddies to go through the 2ww with:cry:

I am due for AF or my bfp on March 20th, I'll join you! 7th cycle 7th month TTC for me. And you?

Hi hunni

Im with you....kinda! My cycle is usually 28/29 days. I ovulated late this cycle, however I do not know the exact day as I had 4 +OPK!!!! :dohh:

My 29 day cycle is up on the 16th... so depending on symptoms it may be the 20th when I test!

XXX

Hi....I just started out...1st cycle...and I am already crazy lol...it took 10 months to concieve my last...I'm hoping we hit the spot first time, cos it can be torture trying to get pregnant.
This would be my fifth baby and I am hoping for a girl as I only have boys right now.
I'm using OPK (generic brand) so maybe that will help this time

Hi Lorts, I too have had +opks for the past 4 days...Sat and suns were darker than the control line and today was a little lighter....so I'm presuming I have already ovulated or it is very imminent.
I didn't use OPK's in the past and I took a while to conceive so i am hoping this works for me..

Hi there,
I've been away from the site for a bit! But due AF around 20th/21st, Ovulated either yesterday or today, had + opk and ewcm BUT only got to "do it" once as my husband was about to get off to catch a flight, so straight after +opk we did it! Legs in air and waved him goodbye! Hes not home for another week, so now more oppoturnities! Fingers crossed!

My fingers are crossed for you....so glad I have testing buddies.
Anyone ever use the dollar store tests...is it even worth buying them?

I will join you I am due then!!! I reall hope for a bfp for all of you!! Lots and Lots of Baby Dust:happydance:

Me!!! I am due on the 20th/21st! I oved yesterday or today and in the past 3 days We have had :sex: 7 times and will also tomorrow morning and evening to be sure. Probably will do the same on Wednesday too. Just wanna make sure we do it this time. This is our 6th cycle and we had a mmc on cycle 1 and then a mc on cycle 2. Praying this is it and we have a h&h 9 months!!!

:dust: to all of us!

Hi Lorts, I too have had +opks for the past 4 days...Sat and suns were darker than the control line and today was a little lighter....so I'm presuming I have already ovulated or it is very imminent.
I didn't use OPK's in the past and I took a while to conceive so i am hoping this works for me..

Good morning ladies! :hi:

I ovlated either Thurs/Fr,i I think, as there was not much difference (if any) on the 4 +OPK.
This is our 3rd cycle but I am desprate to have a baby this year so my time is nearly up!!
We have been using Pre-seed this month for the first time so fingers crossed it works!

:dust: to you all!!

:hi: How is everybody? :hugs:

Any updates? Symptoms? :flower:

Hey I'm going to be testing around 19th/20th as well

:dust: to everyone

Hey me too! Can I join please?

Good luck & dust to everyone xx

Me too...planning to test after the 20th if af has visited! Fingers crossed! x x x

Hello ladies i just came of my bc on the 17th of last month had my af on the 20th-25th and than ovulated around the 4th.. and im also testing on the 20th or a lil before that.. :dust: to all =)

Me too! I'm testing on the 20th after a couple of crazy cycles (50-60 days!) Here's hoping for :bfp: for us all!

Wow! So many of us testing on the 20th! :hugs: :dust: To Us All Ladies! :kiss:

Lets hope at least 1 of us gets a :bfp:! Im just counting down the days, roughly 5dpo hoping I can test on the 20th as husband leaves for Oz then, so will be a nice going away pressie!

Me!!! I am due on the 20th/21st! I oved yesterday or today and in the past 3 days We have had :sex: 7 times and will also tomorrow morning and evening to be sure. Probably will do the same on Wednesday too. Just wanna make sure we do it this time. This is our 6th cycle and we had a mmc on cycle 1 and then a mc on cycle 2. Praying this is it and we have a h&h 9 months!!!

:dust: to all of us!

Holy Canoli!!! 7 times in three days! I am lucky to BD seven times over a two-three week course!!! hahaha!! Well I suppose if we had time we might BD 3-4 times in a week! LMAO

No symptoms to report, i feel the same now as I do everyday. Happy and slightly tired! Every since O day (CD18) the weather has been fantastic and have been able to get rid of my cabin fever!!! The sunshine is doing wonders on my soul! :happydance: I am CD23, 5DPO today. CM is pretty dry and I am gassy which is normal. The only thing I do have to report is, since O day I have a slight lingering ear ache in my left ear and my skin is breaking out a little more than usual. I normally start breaking out a few days before af. Could be the weather? lol Oh well!
Is everyone feeling Fab?!

Hi girls, wow so many friends to test with!! I really hope this is a lucky thread.
I'm pretty sure I have o'd in the past few days and all I can do now is wait patiently.

No new symptoms I also feel the same as every other day, no spotting or cramping, and my cm is kind of watery right now (not sure what that means)

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->