Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

Ladies, don't give up hope. Go back and read through the threads..you will see that alot of us with bfps said that "we didn't feel pregnant" and that "we are on to the next cycle". And then a couple of pages later, there's a post with that lady saying "I can't believe it. I am pregnant!"... So we never know, until AF comes... Remember some woman implant later and hcg levels may increase at a slower rate. It's not over, till its over. Keep faith. :hugs: baby :dust: to all those waiting on bfps. sticky :dust: to all those with bfps.

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!! I got it!!!! BFP!!! 2 FRERs and a CBED! I have no idea how to post the picture, but I swear it!!! WE ARE PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!! I got it!!!! BFP!!! 2 FRERs and a CBED! I have no idea how to post the picture, but I swear it!!! WE ARE PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Try using photobucket and using the last link of the 4! :D :hugs: I WANNA SEE IT! LOL

Congratulations AVA and swangirl on your BFP's!!

Majm I tested bfn yesterday, I'm going to buy some more dollar store tests later and I'll test again tonight, tomorrow morning etc lol I have to POAS at least once a day!

Lol walmarts equate brands (the pink dyes) picked mine up really good! The ic are still faint but getting darker! Woohoo! No squinting needing for them anymore! :happydance:

still no AF but all the tests i do are :bfn: :cry: im getting so frustrated now!!! xx

So my cat went to the vet with a trapped hairball. They called a few hours ago apparantly there was a mix up and they had thought I had concented to have her put down.
They just killed my beautiful cat, what will I tell the kids? I can't believe it!

OMG momtoboys...that is HORRIBLE. How in the world? I have no advice for you I wouldnt know what to say to them either. Poor kids! {{{Hugs}}}

I dont know how some of you amazing ladies have done this/been doing this for months and months its so emotionally draining.

Im not sure if this will help but with my daughter we were not trying and it happened in 3 months.. with my mc happened in 1 and same with this one.. how many times do u BD :?? when i have become pregnant its every day once a day from cd 11 to cd 21 and im on a 28 day cycle.. im not sure if this helps at all.. :hugs:

We BDd the 2nd the 3rd the 4th the 5th and the 7th and im not exactly sure when I OV but if im "text book" then the 9th...maybe we didnt BD close enough to Ov?

So my cat went to the vet with a trapped hairball. They called a few hours ago apparantly there was a mix up and they had thought I had concented to have her put down.
They just killed my beautiful cat, what will I tell the kids? I can't believe it!

WHAT?!

Sue them!
If you didn't sign for it then How The Hell!!!

That's disgusting that they got that mixed up :nope:
That's really got to me momtoboys1
If the vets did that to one of my cats!! :growlmad:

Omg!!! How Horrible! :cry: I defibitely would be sueing!!!!! :growlmad:

congratulations swangirl! :wohoo: bfp! Momtoboys1, OMG, words cant explain how that effected me! How AWFUL! Omg! Poor wee kittie! Omg! How incompitent are those vets! It wont bring the poor kitty back, but sue their asses off! Make sure they never make such an awful mistake again! I have 4 cats and if that happened to one of mine i think i would be end up with a jail sentence! :hugs: babe. :cry:

Congrats!!! :wohoo::bfp::bfp::wohoo:

majm, I think it's time to update our roll call list!

Congratulations AVA and swangirl on your BFP's!!

Majm I tested bfn yesterday, I'm going to buy some more dollar store tests later and I'll test again tonight, tomorrow morning etc lol I have to POAS at least once a day!

I'm still rooting for you girl! It will happen. $tree tests sucked for me.. They never picked up my bfp in the early days... Although I will admit that I just bought 3 more $tree tests. LOL. I'm going to use them periodically to ease my mind that eggy is still okay... My first dr appt is 4 weeks from now. :(

Lol walmarts equate brands (the pink dyes) picked mine up really good! The ic are still faint but getting darker! Woohoo! No squinting needing for them anymore! :happydance:

are you still testing?

@momtoboys1: OMG, that is horrible.. I so sorry to hear about your lost? What is the Vet going to do to compensate you? If you have any other pets, you should have free service forever or something...

@xashleyx: your bfp is coming...positive thoughts.

I dont know how some of you amazing ladies have done this/been doing this for months and months its so emotionally draining.

Im not sure if this will help but with my daughter we were not trying and it happened in 3 months.. with my mc happened in 1 and same with this one.. how many times do u BD :?? when i have become pregnant its every day once a day from cd 11 to cd 21 and im on a 28 day cycle.. im not sure if this helps at all.. :hugs:

We BDd the 2nd the 3rd the 4th the 5th and the 7th and im not exactly sure when I OV but if im "text book" then the 9th...maybe we didnt BD close enough to Ov?

If you OV on the 9th, then you have BDed at good times, so don't fret. They say it's good to BD 2-4 days b4 OV so that there is some sperm waiting for the eggy. I only BDed 3 times during my fertime period, I got got a bfp this cycle. I believe I OV on March 8, and I BD on March 2, March 8, and March 9. I was worried too about it not being enough, but remember you only need one spermie to find the eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->