• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Faith, I praaaaay for those signs! But I'm grumpy all the time, I got more laid back during my last pregnancy. Maybe I should be checking to see how chill I am as a sign, instead of how grumpy! I'm sure dh can't wait for me to get pg just so he can get some slack lol.

Will be having labs/blood test around the 23rd... but it'd be too early to actually test until the 31st/1st...

Faith, I praaaaay for those signs! But I'm grumpy all the time, I got more laid back during my last pregnancy. Maybe I should be checking to see how chill I am as a sign, instead of how grumpy! I'm sure dh can't wait for me to get pg just so he can get some slack lol.

My DH loved when I was pregnant with my 1st. He said I was unusually nice all of the time lol.

Just went pee and there was light pink blood when I wiped. I waited about 10 mins went back in and had it again. My boobs are still throbbing and normally when AF comes they stop hurting instantly. Sometimes even the day before. Do you think it could be implantation bleeding? How long does it normally last? I've never had it before.

Just went pee and there was light pink blood when I wiped. I waited about 10 mins went back in and had it again. My boobs are still throbbing and normally when AF comes they stop hurting instantly. Sometimes even the day before. Do you think it could be implantation bleeding? How long does it normally last? I've never had it before.

You're 9 dpo? That definitely sounds like implantation bleeding. It only happens when you wipe. It could just happen a couple of times or last a couple of days. I definitely think you are showing some major signs. I definitely think you may get a :bfp: soon!

Yea 9 dpo..well in all honesty I could be 8 dpo. I've only been guessing about my O date based on cm and the calendar. My cycles are very regular. 28-29 days. I'm gonna check again in a bit to make sure the spotting has stopped. I'm actually feeling kind of crampy too

So I ordered a box of wonfondos today on amazon. They will be here on Wednesday. :) I won't feel so bad poas when they are only .37 cents each!

Niksmommy, I would Def say implantation. How exciting!!

Miskas mommy, I might jump on that too, I've always wanted some just for poas urges!

So if I wasn't only 6dpo, I'd swear up and down I'm pregnant! I've been peeing like crazy all day. Also, I went to help dh with dinner and when I started stirring the food, I had to run to the bathroom to get sick to my stomach. I didn't feel sick before stirring the food, and haven't felt it again since I got sick, so I know it's not a virus or anything! There's no way to be having those types of symptoms so early!! I don't even know what to think.

Can I please join you ladies?? I've been looking for an active thread for TWW and all the others I've joined are dead :( yall are definitely active here lol!

I'm 3-5 dpo today. The reason I'm not completely sure is I had my normal o pains, but 2 days later I had them again. So I have NO idea how far along I am! I was kind of wanting to test at 9dpo, but that's obviously out the window now lol. I'll probably just wait until af is late.

:wave: DaTucker!!!! When is AF due and Ill put you down for that date!!!

Thank you! Ff has af due on the 26th, but with the unknown ovulation, who know lol. Let's just go the 27th so I don't freak out when I'm a day late and it just turns out I ovulated late. Talk about disappointment!!

Okay sweetie I added you!! My AF is due on the 26th also and I am 4-5 DPO not sure, perfect timing!!!! :happydance:

Today I'm CD 15 of 30... AF won't be due until the 2nd of April but Ovulation is supposed to happen any day (I've had a lot of cramping last night and this morning)

FLArmyWife - :wave: I added you for both dates!! :dust: and FX’d!!

Niksmommy –4 more days to test!!!! Oh my that soooo sounds like implantation to me :happydance: I have never had it before but yesterday I was experiencing what I believe is implantation cramps, I heard the spotting should only be when you wipe a few times up to 2 days and the same with the cramping. Pink color, brown color if its RED RED then I would call your OB.

Miskas mommy – Good choice, I still have about 15 left from last cycle!!!

Dee.g – 3 more days :happydance:

Smille, Kittykat, Lillian, Casey3, oox_tasha, willow, rubberchick – Give me an update on you!!!!

Me – cramping is gone, nippys are hurting!!!!!!! 4-5 DPO for me, I am a POAS addict and I had to force myself to hurry and pee this morning so I wouldn’t waist a test lol I go see my new doctor tomorrow morning :happydance: I am praying I like her!!!! Do you think she will do a blood test on me to see about maybe being pregnant? I have never switched OB's so I dont know what to expect :cry:

Faith: Haven't ever changed OBs since TTCing so not sure what their policy is on blood testing but FX you like her and that they do a test that comes back positive!

I'm so nervous to go see my OB this morning. They're going to do a follicular ultrasound to see if the Clomid has helped

Today I'm CD 15 of 30... AF won't be due until the 2nd of April but Ovulation is supposed to happen any day (I've had a lot of cramping last night and this morning)

I missed my surge this month bc I got off track and tested too early one day. I started to get cramps we we started BDing the next couple of days. I also started temping this month thank goodness or I'd still be looking for that surge. I recommend lots of :sex: especially if you're cramping.

Mikas mommy- I bought a bunch of cheapies too bc I figured it would possibly take a few months. At first I thought 100 opks and 20 hpt seemed extreme but when it comes down to it you go through them quickly. You can't beat the price!

Faith- I would say it doesn't hurt to ask. It might be too early since it might not have implanted yet but I'm no dr. I hope you really like this new OB and that they are more knowledgeable and helpful than your last.

Me- My temps are getting higher so I definitely think I O'd on Sunday. We dtd Wed, Fri, midnight Sat going into Sun and then Mon. If that didn't do it, I don't know what will. Now if the weather would get better so I can keep myself occupied for the next 2 weeks.

I missed my surge this month bc I got off track and tested too early one day. I started to get cramps we we started BDing the next couple of days. I also started temping this month thank goodness or I'd still be looking for that surge. I recommend lots of :sex: especially if you're cramping.

We had a session on Saturday but have waited because the Dr asked us to wait a few days leading up to my follicular ultrasound. If everything comes back good in a few hours we'll be having another session if the ultrasound shows I still have a few days we will probably go ahead and do it anyways lol

FLArmyWife - FX'D you get good news!!!!! :flower:

Smille24 - even though you say you missed it, I believe you covered your window :happydance: wouldn't it just be awesome we get our :bfp: together!!!! I like what you said, it wont hurt to ask. This is why I am interested in a blood test tomorrow :cloud9:, it will give me some sort of hope!!

HCG Levels
0-1 Weeks 0 - 50 mIU/ml
1-2 Weeks 40 - 300 mIU/ml
3-4 Weeks 500 - 6,000 mIU/ml
1-2 Months 5,000 - 200,000 mIU/ml
2-3 Months 10,000 - 100,000 mIU/ml
2nd Trimester 3,000 - 50,000 mIU/ml
3rd Trimester 1,000 - 50,000 mIU/ml
Non-Pregnant Women < 5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal Women < 9.5 mIU/ml

:dust::dust::dust:

GAH the closer I get to this appointment the more nervous, excited, and scared I get. I really hope I don't have an anxiety attack (I have a severe anxiety disorder).

Whelp, off the get ready for the appointment. I'll be sure to post back when I get home.

I'm just glad I started temping our I'd be going crazy trying to get a + opk. Fri and Sat they were a couple shades lighter than the control line, Sun very faint and Mon nothing. I might not have got a clear + but I know we did as much as we could to catch that egg. I'm kind of glad to not have sex on the brain for once lol.

GAH the closer I get to this appointment the more nervous, excited, and scared I get. I really hope I don't have an anxiety attack (I have a severe anxiety disorder).

Whelp, off the get ready for the appointment. I'll be sure to post back when I get home.

:thumbup: you got this girl!

All of the spotting is gone. Went to bed with horrible cramps but still no more blood. Broke down and took a test this morning and got a faint positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->