• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

She is out in recovery. 4cm mass removed, it was a dermoid cyst. Waiting to go back to see her

Hope she's doing great and i wish her a quick recovery!

I'm still waiting to ovulate. I don't know what the hell is going on :shrug: I took clomid before and it worked like clockwork. And my doctor doesn't do much monitoring here... :wacko:

She is out in recovery. 4cm mass removed, it was a dermoid cyst. Waiting to go back to see her

I'm still waiting to ovulate. I don't know what the hell is going on :shrug: I took clomid before and it worked like clockwork. And my doctor doesn't do much monitoring here... :wacko:

I know what you mean. I should've had a clear + opk today but I didn't. I am so irritated with ttc. I have been in a horrible mood all day and acting like a raging bitch lol :devil:. Idk what is wrong with me :shrug:. I will retest tonight but even if it's +, I think I scared my DH off. :oops:

I keep getting high on the opk, no peak yet
But my dr said I should not pay attention to that because she saw my follicle abd it was big enough, so I should have ovulated already
I will keep bd anyways...
Im using clearblue, has anyone get highs and no peak? It has been 4 high days already

Now I'm getting ovulation pains so it's definitely almost time. I'm sure my opk will be positive this evening. I guess I better apologize to the hubby so we can dtd tonight.

I know what you mean. I should've had a clear + opk today but I didn't. I am so irritated with ttc. I have been in a horrible mood all day and acting like a raging bitch lol :devil:. Idk what is wrong with me :shrug:. I will retest tonight but even if it's +, I think I scared my DH off. :oops:

OPK was a tiny bit darker tonight so i'm hopeful it's coming!

TTCing while mad at the DH is so hard lol When i was on clomid while TTCing for DD, i was an angry mess all the time. BDing was tricky because i was looking for a fight ALL the time and DH was an easy target. Don't know if any of you watched the show Friends, but there is an episode where Monica is really mad at Chandler and fakes being apologetic to get him to :sex: because she doesn't want to miss her window. As soon as the deed is done, she's like "get off me! i'm still mad!" That was me lol

So I've been testing twice a day for the last few days. There's a line but not quite positive. Yesterday evening I started to get OP but my opk was still negative. We dtd just in case but I'm worried that I missed my window. I hope dtd every other day for the last week works if that's the case. This morning it's still negative my temps the last few mornings are lower and lower but no LH surge? I am so confused and frustrated.

Checking in. I'm 8 do today. Lots of creamy/wet cm. Boobs feel full but don't really hurt. Constipated. Tired...but trying not to symptom spot lmao. Testing 21/22 but honestly if my boobs don't start to throb then I'm gonna count myself out. Its the one thing that ALWAYS happens to me. Ugh

Checking in. I'm 8 do today. Lots of creamy/wet cm. Boobs feel full but don't really hurt. Constipated. Tired...but trying not to symptom spot lmao. Testing 21/22 but honestly if my boobs don't start to throb then I'm gonna count myself out. Its the one thing that ALWAYS happens to me. Ugh

I wouldn't count yourself out until AF shows. I'm going to try not to symptom spot this month. Last month my boobs hurt, back hurt and I was exhausted but af came anyways.

I wouldn't count yourself out until AF shows. I'm going to try not to symptom spot this month. Last month my boobs hurt, back hurt and I was exhausted but af came anyways.

I'm gonna be so discouraged if it doesn't happen this month. We DTD literally everyday. :/

I'm gonna be so discouraged if it doesn't happen this month. We DTD literally everyday. :/

Right back at you!

Thank you MissOleiane!!! my OB didn't do much monitoring either. I meet my new OB Wednesday!!! Clomid worked clockwork for me :nope: hopefully it comes soon!!!

Now I'm getting ovulation pains so it's definitely almost time. I'm sure my opk will be positive this evening. I guess I better apologize to the hubby so we can dtd tonight.

:rofl: Smille did you 2 make up? I had to do this last week too :haha:

So I've been testing twice a day for the last few days. There's a line but not quite positive. Yesterday evening I started to get OP but my opk was still negative. We dtd just in case but I'm worried that I missed my window. I hope dtd every other day for the last week works if that's the case. This morning it's still negative my temps the last few mornings are lower and lower but no LH surge? I am so confused and frustrated.

Sometimes they say every other day will do the trick!! FX'd :dust:

I know how frustrating waiting to O can be and not knowing the DPO. I am between 3-4DPO :growlmad:

Niksmommy - Don't count yourself out until that :witch: shows her face!!! Every time can be different!!

I have been noticing a few very new things happening to me since I have been in tune with my body. When I realized I O'd I felt on both sides little pinches/pains, going into the weekend I have been feeling them get closer and closer to the middle part of my body. This morning I just feel woozy :wacko: with a lot of gas :haha: (thats nothing new :rofl: )

Well my temp shot up this morning so either I O'd and missed my surge somehow or I failed to O. The last couple of days I've had a ton of EWCM now today it's creamy. At least we dtd right b4 I may have O'd. I'm going to keep using opks for the next couple of days just in case.

Well my temp shot up this morning so either I O'd and missed my surge somehow or I failed to O. The last couple of days I've had a ton of EWCM now today it's creamy. At least we dtd right b4 I may have O'd. I'm going to keep using opks for the next couple of days just in case.

That is a smart move. But EWCM is the #1 sign!!! Maybe you just missed it on the tests. Is it true or not that its only a 6 hour window? Every other day is great for the :spermy:

I know it's a short window. I don't get it, last month I tested + for 2 days straight :shrug:. I'll keep testing and dtd just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->