• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Smile- we're going to try our best :)

I was thinking maybe set up one of the bedrooms with candles and rose petals tonight so that when he comes home there is a note on the door telling him to meet me in room x and be waiting for him nakie

I was thinking maybe set up one of the bedrooms with candles and rose petals tonight so that when he comes home there is a note on the door telling him to meet me in room x and be waiting for him nakie

oooo my DH would love that!! He would run upstairs and plop in bed!!

Lol I did one a few months ago where I was waiting in a room naked but had all the doors in the house shut and he had to find me. We have the master bedroom and two spare bedrooms. I threw him off by being in one of the spare rooms which he wasn't expecting so it was kinda fun.
it's just hard because he doesn't get off at a scheduled time. I have anywhere from 4pm-8pm that he could come home and we only like 5 minutes from base so by the time he would call and say he's on his way home I'd have to already have everything set up and personally I don't want to spend hours nakie in my house lol.

but I might just set up the petals and flowers in prep and wait for the call or text then quickly derobe and light candles.

... and hubby didn't get my text so he walked in and here I am on the computer in pajamas with nothing prepared. :( Oh well, we'll still try to have some fun with it

That sounds like a great idea.

That sounds like a great idea.

would have been if hubby had given me a heads up he was headed home :growlmad: oh well plan B

Well don't think today will be :spermy: + egg. During some maneuvering a good bit of :spermy: fell out. Also my CM is watery. Maybe when we retry on Thursday things will be more promising.

Cramps are really bothering me right now. I feel like someone was inside my uterus punching while I napped today and I'm feeling the after effects now.

Congratulations Niksmommy! :happydance:

I finally ovulated! Yay! 1 DPO for me! Now the waiting part begins :coffee:

Well don't think today will be :spermy: + egg. During some maneuvering a good bit of :spermy: fell out. Also my CM is watery. Maybe when we retry on Thursday things will be more promising.

Cramps are really bothering me right now. I feel like someone was inside my uterus punching while I napped today and I'm feeling the after effects now.

Idk how to word this without being graphic or blunt so I apologize. If he ejaculated inside you and you moved and some fell out, I think you are still ok. The strong swimmers will already be well on their way. I hope that's what you meant or I'll feel embarrassed.

Idk how to word this without being graphic or blunt so I apologize. If he ejaculated inside you and you moved and some fell out, I think you are still ok. The strong swimmers will already be well on their way. I hope that's what you meant or I'll feel embarrassed.

No worries. to me nothing is TMI lol so graphic is ok but yes that is what I was talking about.

No worries. to me nothing is TMI lol so graphic is ok but yes that is what I was talking about.

Unless you use softcups (the idea of using them terrifies me) I don't think you can prevent some from falling out. You can still get pregnant even standing up right after. The strong :spermy: will already be on their way. I wouldn't stress.

I'm sorry your plan fell through. It's a great idea for next time!

smile: Yeah the most I do is lay with a pillow under my hips for about 5 minutes.

I did have 1 time when we first started trying where I spent 20 min with my hips up and I don't recall any falling out.. but I normally have to pee after so 5 minutes is my max waiting time lol.

Well we made the best of the plan. He had to change out of his uniform and while he did so I snuck into one of the spare rooms, lit candles, laid out the fake rose petals, and got nakie. I also found the body paint we bought months ago (it's meant for kids in the tub but we bought it for the idea of using in the shower during fun time). He finally came and found me. We drew on each other a little and then :sex:

*sigh* as soon as I start trying, all my relatives and friends get pregnant. Two of my brothers, a cousin, and one of my sister just had her baby girl today. Also, my godson's mom just got a positive yesterday, and she's already asked me to be godmommy to this one as well! (I'm so excited!!!)

It's like first ttc aaaall over again. In the 3 years it took us for ds, I had all 3 sisters get pregnant, 1 of them twice. 2 of my brothers. And my best friend (godson's mom). Not a single one of them were ttc. I wish them the best, obviously, but can't help but be a little jealous!! Pleeeeaaase don't let this be another long ttc!!

Edit: Make that 2 of my friends now pregnant. And they all anounced yesterday...I'm going to keep a tally of how many family/close friends get pregnant in the time it takes me to lol. So we are officially at 5!

Hello everyone may I join in? I've been away for a couple of days and thought I may have ovulated whilst I was away but took ov test yest and got a darkish line, but today it's super super dark, phew hopefully timing will work out. Dtd last night and tonight will try concieve plus! :) good luck everyone

FLArmyWife- i tend to always bd at night so i can just go to bed right after and not move :haha:

Camragirly- of course you can join. I dislike the line OPK's for that reason. I use clear blue Advanced digital OPK, when you reach your highest LH surge the smiley face stays on the screen for 2 days, that way you know 100% that you O'd. Give me your test date and I'll add you!! :dust:

i have just realised i never gave a test date, mainly because i was confused about my AF but i'll test on the 31st unless my boobs swell beforehand :)

i have just realised i never gave a test date, mainly because i was confused about my AF but i'll test on the 31st unless my boobs swell beforehand :)

Hehe i updated your date :) lets hope those (.)(.) Swell :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"