• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Hopefully this works. Got this today at 10 do

Attachments

• Snapchat-1219234650704455256.jpg
    Snapchat-1219234650704455256.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
All of the spotting is gone. Went to bed with horrible cramps but still no more blood. Broke down and took a test this morning and got a faint positive!

I knew it!!! That's awesome congrats on your :bfp:.

Back from the Dr.

It was kinda odd. I have one good follicle sitting at 2cm so I got a shot of pregnyl to help me ovulate tonight and given instructions for sex tonight, Thursday, and Saturday. The down part was that she couldn't even find the other ovary on the ultrasound. :/ I'm not sure what to think about that because she said they should have been able to see if but she couldn't find it.

Now is the wait. I go in next Monday for labs to check the progesteren (sp?) levels.

They recommend I wait until the 31st at the earliest to do a HPT

Back from the Dr.

It was kinda odd. I have one good follicle sitting at 2cm so I got a shot of pregnyl to help me ovulate tonight and given instructions for sex tonight, Thursday, and Saturday. The down part was that she couldn't even find the other ovary on the ultrasound. :/ I'm not sure what to think about that because she said they should have been able to see if but she couldn't find it.

Now is the wait. I go in next Monday for labs to check the progesteren (sp?) levels.

it is odd they couldn't find the one ovary!! But its great news that you know you will O tonight or tomorrow!!!! Get busy :sex: :haha:

Back from the Dr.

it is odd they couldn't find the one ovary!! But its great news that you know you will O tonight or tomorrow!!!! Get busy :sex: :haha:

The more I think about them not being able to find the one ovary the more I want to cry. Having a thyroid issue and endometriosis are already hindering our chances of conceiving. If for some reason I only have one ovary it'll just add to it.

Anyways, hubby had to go back to work but I'm sure it'll happen tonight as soon as he gets back to work. Thursday will be another easy to happen day but Saturday will take some creative thinking. Hubby has 24 hr duty on Saturday into Sunday AND my family will be staying with us (they don't know we're trying.. they wouldn't be supportive) so that means it'll probably have to be a quicky in the car when I take him dinner that night.

Back from the Dr.

The more I think about them not being able to find the one ovary the more I want to cry. Having a thyroid issue and endometriosis are already hindering our chances of conceiving. If for some reason I only have one ovary it'll just add to it.

Anyways, hubby had to go back to work but I'm sure it'll happen tonight as soon as he gets back to work. Thursday will be another easy to happen day but Saturday will take some creative thinking. Hubby has 24 hr duty on Saturday into Sunday AND my family will be staying with us (they don't know we're trying.. they wouldn't be supportive) so that means it'll probably have to be a quicky in the car when I take him dinner that night.

if it gives you any hope my sister-in-law who had endo and she is 34, she just delivered my gorgeous nephew, healthy and all, 1 week old, my little peanut!!!! Don't loose hope!!!

Can I ask why your OB wants you to :sex: every other day?

if it gives you any hope my sister-in-law who had endo and she is 34, she just delivered my gorgeous nephew, healthy and all, 1 week old, my little peanut!!!! Don't loose hope!!!

My OB believes that it's better to do every other day than every day. He says it gives :spermy: time to build up and be more mobile. He believes that doing it every day means the count doesn't have enough time to build up...

Every OB is different. I've heard it both ways but for the sake of trying our best we're gonna listen and just try every other day..

I do wonder if having a tilted uterus (mine tilts back) is part of why she couldn't find it... it is was just out of reach?

My OB believes that it's better to do every other day than every day. He says it gives :spermy: time to build up and be more mobile. He believes that doing it every day means the count doesn't have enough time to build up...

Every OB is different. I've heard it both ways but for the sake of trying our best we're gonna listen and just try every other day..

I do wonder if having a tilted uterus (mine tilts back) is part of why she couldn't find it... it is was just out of reach?

That could very well be!!! Dont loose help!!

Trying not to. if it doesn't take this cycle I'll bring it up at the next follicular appointment and see what they say. I did mention having a tilted uterus and the dr said "yep you tilt back" but she didn't saying anything about it effecting my ovaries.
Who knows.

Hoping everyone who is due to test this weekend gets positives!

Niksmommy so happy for you!! :happydance:
that is very good news!

Flarmywife, be possitive! it helps a lot! quicky in the car should be very fun to have! :sex:

Faith, you can take me of the list... my spotting got heavier so apparently is AF, I will have an ultrasound this week and my dr is going to do a hysteroscopy :shy:
Hope it determines whats happening with me.

that is very good news!

Flarmywife, be possitive! it helps a lot! quicky in the car should be very fun to have! :sex:

Faith, you can take me of the list... my spotting got heavier so apparently is AF, I will have an ultrasound this week and my dr is going to do a hysteroscopy :shy:

Trying hard to be positive.. hubby is excited at the idea of quicky in the car.. he says it'll make work fun lol... quickies in the car is something we used to do when we first started dating

FX for an answer for you Lil

that is very good news!

Trying hard to be positive.. hubby is excited at the idea of quicky in the car.. he says it'll make work fun lol... quickies in the car is something we used to do when we first started dating

FX for an answer for you Lil

see :winkwink:
you will be re-living old times! :hugs:
that is very good heheh

thank you, I hope to get my answers...

that is very good news!

Oh no :growlmad: sorry :witch: showed her face!!!

FX's that everything goes godd next week. Please let us know!!

FLarmywife- I had the same thought about what your OB said during this week. To me if you allow it to build up a little it might be better than dtd every day bc there might be more. Good luck to you guys and have fun!

Lil want2be mom- I am very sorry af showed :hugs:. We're still here to support you. Good luck at your appt next week.

Niksmommy- that is definitely a clear :bfp:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->