Anyone testing around March 26th?

Good luck with your appointment faith and fx for the next lot of bloods.
Got a good feeling this doctor will get you there baby dust to you.

I know believe I'm 1dpo so I'm eating pineapple core- the crazy things we do! wasn't too bad though :)

Awe thank you sweetheart!! :hugs: I will have the new results on Monday. And I did break down and tested this morning :bfn:

Hi ladies!! I am 6dpo today and testing on 25th or 26th when AF is due if my temps stay high and if there is no sign that AF is coming!

Good luck everyone!
:dust:

:wave: I will add you to our list!!! :dust:

faith- :dust: FX that it's just not strong enough levels for a :bfp:
also FX that bloodwork comes back good on Monday.. do your best not to think about it this weekend ;) lol thought I know that is easier said than done

Hello ladies i am new to this forum, im 20 yrs old i have very irregular periods my obgyn suggested clomid days 1-5, im on cd 13 got + on opk and bd. Af is due on march 20.

Did you test this morning?

So I'm going out of town for 2 weeks on the 28th without hubby. Part of me wants to wait and test when I'm gone and FX be able to surprise him on Easter and tell him. But part of me wants to test before I leave... so I think I'm going to test next Friday the 27th.. I'll be 10dpo. If it comes back :bfn: then I can retest on the 31st if I think it took.

faith- :dust: FX that it's just not strong enough levels for a :bfp:
also FX that bloodwork comes back good on Monday.. do your best not to think about it this weekend ;) lol thought I know that is easier said than done

Thank you sweetheart!! That's what my DH and bestie keep telling me, but its just soo hard not too. It all I really think about, driving myself crazy!!:wacko: Wish I had the extra cash to just go to a spa and enjoy myself!:nope:

faith- I hear you. a relaxing massage would be fabulous right about now for all of us lol.

I thought subbing yesterday would get my mind off it until a sweet kindergartner told me mid lesson that "I used to have a brother by I don't". Being near the base I thought she was going to say he died in war.. instead she goes with "He used to be in my mommy's tummy but he died so I won't get to meet him". My heart broke and it took everything in me not to cry and hug this child. All I could do was assure her that when she was old and died of old age she would finally get to meet her brother and spend forever with him... so much for keeping my mind off it lol :/

I know believe I'm 1dpo so I'm eating pineapple core- the crazy things we do! wasn't too bad though :)

Awe thank you sweetheart!! :hugs: I will have the new results on Monday. And I did break down and tested this morning :bfn:

Awe I'm sorry. It's still early so don't get discouraged. Try to relax this weekend. Take a bubble bath or have your hubby give you a back rub.

I woke up with a cold this morning so my temp was so much higher. This bbt chart is literally driving me insane. Will I still get cross hairs if it drops a little tomorrow?

Awe I'm sorry. It's still early so don't get discouraged. Try to relax this weekend. Take a bubble bath or have your hubby give you a back rub.

That sounds so amazing!!!

Smile- I don't temp so I'm not sure but I hope you do! GL!

Just checking in to see how all you ladies are doing. Hope you are all having a fab week!

does it matter what time of day you temp? or just anytime after sleeping 3 hours?

does it matter what time of day you temp? or just anytime after sleeping 3 hours?

You should get at least 3 hrs of sleep. You temp first thing in the morning before you get out of bed the same time every morning.

Well I got some ic's in today and broke down and tested. 9dpo with a bfn, but I'm not surprised! Still hoping to see something within the next few days!

Update from me
DH had spermiogram this morning, results came back below average...
He needs to see another dr...
I think is going to be several months before we get a bfp

Faith, guess I am out for know

Baby dust :dust: to you ladies, FX u get a BFP soon!

Update from me
DH had spermiogram this morning, results came back below average...
He needs to see another dr...
I think is going to be several months before we get a bfp

Faith, guess I am out for know

Baby dust :dust: to you ladies, FX u get a BFP soon!

FX for you :hugs: !!!!

8dpo :bfn: not to sure why i am doing this to myself ? I think I'm out, but i will wait for af (5 days and counting) and then also my blood work Monday.

I had a dream last night that my 54 year old mom was 3 months pregnant ?!?!?!?:growlmad::brat:

You should get at least 3 hrs of sleep. You temp first thing in the morning before you get out of bed the same time every morning.

:( the more and more I learn about temping the less and less I'm able to fit the bill. I don't get up the same time every morning.. and rarely get 3 hours of consecutive sleep through the night

And I realized last night that some nights are still chilly in out house and I put on the heating blanket which will change my body temp meaning inaccurate temping..

FX DaTucker

lil_want :hugs: don't loose hope!

Faith- try and stay positive.. you never know.. and yuck about the dream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back