Anyone testing around March 26th?

I got my cross hairs and I am officially 3 dpo. Now the wait...ugh. Last night I had a dream that I took a hpt and it came back positive. So I took 5 more and the same. It's just a dream. ..wishful thinking.

Lil want2be- keep your head up :hugs:. Science has progressed and there is a solution for it. They will figure it out and get you pregnant!

Faith- that is totally creepy. Stop POAS lol!!! I know the temptation is strong but it's still early.

Datucker- it's still early. Try to wait it out.

No one is out until the :witch: shows her face. Stay positive ladies!

I had a dream that my oh and I were expecting our first baby and were 3 months pregnant.... only it was him that was pregnant and not me, even my dream me was very confused!! I blame metformin it seems to be giving me crazy dreams!

Smille I'm also 3dpo. I'm adamant I'm going test much this month, might hold out until the 1st if no af.

Faith can you put my test date as 31st please and it will encourage me to wait it out :).

I had a dream that my oh and I were expecting our first baby and were 3 months pregnant.... only it was him that was pregnant and not me, even my dream me was very confused!! I blame metformin it seems to be giving me crazy dreams!

Smille I'm also 3dpo. I'm adamant I'm going test much this month, might hold out until the 1st if no af.

That is so funny! Men would never be able to tolerate labor. If my DH has a cold he's "dying" :haha:.

I'm going to wait. I don't want to be let down too early. We can do this.

So last night in the middle of the night i woke up in pain. I had a huge cramp on the left side of my uterus. It hurt for like a minute then was gone???

I went to tell dh and he had gone to sleep on the couch, apparently I was snoring and he couldn't sleep... My nose is still sooo stuffy, it just won't go away, probably the cause of the snoring... But my temp went up again today.. I did test yesterday and of course it was a bfn, only 8 dpo...

So last night in the middle of the night i woke up in pain. I had a huge cramp on the left side of my uterus. It hurt for like a minute then was gone???

I went to tell dh and he had gone to sleep on the couch, apparently I was snoring and he couldn't sleep... My nose is still sooo stuffy, it just won't go away, probably the cause of the snoring... But my temp went up again today.. I did test yesterday and of course it was a bfn, only 8 dpo...

Maybe implantation?

I agree, possible implantation! 8dpo is within the range!

Afm, tested again this morning, negative. Heading to bed and will test again in the a.m. I'll be 11dpo, so Def still plenty of hope!

Update from me
DH had spermiogram this morning, results came back below average...
He needs to see another dr...
I think is going to be several months before we get a bfp

Faith, guess I am out for know

Baby dust :dust: to you ladies, FX u get a BFP soon!

Our issue is low morphology with dh's sperm. I know with my dh, it was hard on him knowing he was the problem. I sometimes wish it was me instead! But there are always optons when it's the male, such as IUI. good luck to the two of you, and fx the next appointment will bring something positive for you!

Hey ladies !! How we all holding out ?? I'm 13 dpo today tonnes of symptoms I caved in tested on 10 and 12 dpo with bfns. Af is due tomorrow I think I got my test day wrong. We will see what happens. Lots of baby dust to everyone !! Wishing best of luck !

Hey ladies !! How we all holding out ?? I'm 13 dpo today tonnes of symptoms I caved in tested on 10 and 12 dpo with bfns. Af is due tomorrow I think I got my test day wrong. We will see what happens. Lots of baby dust to everyone !! Wishing best of luck !

Good luck willow! I hope af doesn't show. I'm only 4 dpo so I have a ways to go.

cameragirly - I put you down sweet heart!!! :dust:

Smille24 - I know!!! I am bad!!!! :growlmad: , results come today so fx that its better news than friday! Also DH is getting that semen analysis this wednesday!!

Miskas mommy - Implantation maybe?

wantingagirl - I added you to the list!! One more day!!! FX for you :hugs:

willowtree24 - :hugs: sweetie!! Your not out just yet!! FX !!

Edited:

Today I am going in for my blood work to check progesterone levels.

Good luck Faith and FLarmy. I hope your tests come back as good.

My levels on Friday was 24.4 :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

OMG the best news ever!!!! She told me to get a FRER and :test: Wednesday morning!!!!! If + cancel his analysis , if - have him still go and call on my first day of AF

My levels on Friday was 24.4 :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

OMG the best news ever!!!! She told me to get a FRER and :test: Wednesday morning!!!!! If + cancel his analysis , if - have him still go and call on my first day of AF

Awesome news... hopefully you get a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->