• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

So my cheapy dip strips came yesterday, they aren't even in a box.... Just wrapped with a rubber band... Lol..
I am super tempted to test tomorrow, but only 8dpo tomorrow, I know it's to early.. But I'm still tempted... Also strangely, my bbs don't hurt at all, and they are usually killing me after o, it hurts to even brush against them sometimes, but nothing this month, also having tons of cm, and it usually is non existent after o..
I don't want to be disappointed again, but I have a good feeling about this month... Lucky 14???

:sex: should never seem like a chore or job. maybe just take the night to cuddle and enjoy each others company

Cuddling sounds great. It starts to feel like a chore by the end of my fertile window. We definitely need this break.

So my cheapy dip strips came yesterday, they aren't even in a box.... Just wrapped with a rubber band... Lol..
I am super tempted to test tomorrow, but only 8dpo tomorrow, I know it's to early.. But I'm still tempted... Also strangely, my bbs don't hurt at all, and they are usually killing me after o, it hurts to even brush against them sometimes, but nothing this month, also having tons of cm, and it usually is non existent after o..
I don't want to be disappointed again, but I have a good feeling about this month... Lucky 14???

I really hope you get a :bfp:!

:dust:

smile- you never know.. taking a break and destressing might just be the extra little push to make that BFP happen this month :) it could give your body time to focus on implanting and getting that baby started

I'm struggling tonight too. we both have agreed we are ready to turn in already, at only 8:10pm.. almost 2 hours earlier than normal. but I know we're going to attempt a quicky to cover our bases though neither of us are gonna be "into it".

Me to smile.... 14 months of bfn's I am about ready to give up....

I've been in your boat, I know how hard it is to see bfn after bfn. Took us 3 1/2 years and I didn't have a single positive! Just know that when you DO get that bfp, every single bfn you ever had is completely forgotten! It will happen!!

Faith, sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for! I can't imagine having to be on Clomid like a lot of you ladies are. I'm bad enough without it, dh might kick me out of the house and into a hotel room for a few weeks if I was on it lol.

Ooookay, I've been feeling so positive this entire cycle, and now suddenly I don't. Don't know why, I just know I'm not getting a bfp this time around.

So I was laying in bed when I felt a tingle in my left breast, the same tingle you get when you're breastfeeding and "letting" the milk. I haven't breastfed my son in almost 10 months, so I was a little confused and checked it out. We I squeezed gently, I got some colostrum, which is something i havent noticed havin since i dried up. I've been googling like crazy, and seems it is often an early pregnancy symptom. Of course I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Anyway, have any of you had experience with this or heard something of this nature? If so, did it result in a BFN or BFP?

Good luck with your appointment faith and fx for the next lot of bloods.
Got a good feeling this doctor will get you there baby dust to you.

I know believe I'm 1dpo so I'm eating pineapple core- the crazy things we do! wasn't too bad though :)

So I was laying in bed when I felt a tingle in my left breast, the same tingle you get when you're breastfeeding and "letting" the milk. I haven't breastfed my son in almost 10 months, so I was a little confused and checked it out. We I squeezed gently, I got some colostrum, which is something i havent noticed havin since i dried up. I've been googling like crazy, and seems it is often an early pregnancy symptom. Of course I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Anyway, have any of you had experience with this or heard something of this nature? If so, did it result in a BFN or BFP?

I have never experienced this but I remember a thread not too long ago about this subject. Some women do experience this as an early pregnancy symptom.

Hi ladies!! I am 6dpo today and testing on 25th or 26th when AF is due if my temps stay high and if there is no sign that AF is coming!

Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies!! I am 6dpo today and testing on 25th or 26th when AF is due if my temps stay high and if there is no sign that AF is coming!

Good luck everyone!

Welcome Emiloo! Good luck to you as well. It would be awesome if everyone on this thread got a :bfp: this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->