• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/578296//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Here's my chart. What do you ladies think? I am having cramps again. I feel like a train wreck lol.

Looks like maybe late o, see what it does tomorrow.. Hopefully shoots up!

It went WAY up this morning. So I am hopeful it was just a late O.

My Ovulation Chart

That was a huge spike!! :happydance: FX'd that it was just late!!!! get busy tonight :sex:

DH said he doesn't know if he can go again he's exhausted. :growlmad:

My Ovulation Chart

Here's my chart. What do you ladies think? I am having cramps again. I feel like a train wreck lol.

Looks like maybe late o, see what it does tomorrow.. Hopefully shoots up!

It went WAY up this morning. So I am hopeful it was just a late O.

My Ovulation Chart

That was a huge spike!! :happydance: FX'd that it was just late!!!! get busy tonight :sex:

DH said he doesn't know if he can go again he's exhausted. :growlmad:

:growlmad: oh no!!!! :cry: I'm sorry Smille!! While you are laying in bed, just go down on him to get in the mood :rofl:

ugh I am still waiting on the call :shrug::sad2:

Faith good news comes t those who wait, fingers crossed for you. But I hope you don't gave to wait too long for the call!!

Faith good news comes t those who wait, fingers crossed for you. But I hope you don't gave to wait too long for the call!!

:rofl: i am the most impatient person ever!!!! But since they told me they would call me before lunch, I felt okay to call. Unfortunately I had to leave a damn message :growlmad: But the recording said I will get a call back before 5:30. So 2 1/2 hour wait starts now :dohh:

Welp I got the results and they aren't good. On CD20 my levels were at 8.7 which is below the normal rate, which means I didn't O on Clomid 50mg. So she wants me to go back in the morning CD22 for another blood sample to see if we get a different level. She did tell me the game plan for next cycle and I am scared. I hate clomid and I hate what it does to my body. She told me to wait until I find out if its a :bfn: or :bfp: I keep thinking to myself, if I didnt have a good level then why wait to :test: :cry:

ughh I want to throw my hands up and drink my liver away :sad1::beer::wine::drunk:

Welp I got the results and they aren't good. On CD20 my levels were at 8.7 which is below the normal rate, which means I didn't O on Clomid 50mg. So she wants me to go back in the morning CD22 for another blood sample to see if we get a different level. She did tell me the game plan for next cycle and I am scared. I hate clomid and I hate what it does to my body. She told me to wait until I find out if its a :bfn: or :bfp: I keep thinking to myself, if I didnt have a good level then why wait to :test: :cry:

ughh I want to throw my hands up and drink my liver away :sad1::beer::wine::drunk:

ohh phew :dohh:

I totally understand you, that is exactly how I feel right now........

Doesnt this shit suck!! How are you 8DPO right? Any more spotting or AF?

Aw faith that sucks I'm sorry honey. Hoping there's still a chance for you bfp, doc obviously thinks there is a chance still. At least she has a plan to move forward, don't know what to say about effects of clomid :( If metformin hasn't helped me concieve in 3 months time I get to add clomid to the mix.
Not looking forward to that but trying to give myself hope that there is always hope and things to try. hugs

Doesnt this shit suck!! How are you 8DPO right? Any more spotting or AF?

Yes 8dpo, a little of spotting brownish.... hope it stops soon :coffee:

Faith, I think AF didnt come..

because since it is just a weird spotting I will still have to test.

Cameragirly - thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to stay positive until my new blood work results on monday morning. Fx'd and baby :dust:

Lil_Want2bMom - i took that ugly :witch: off, come on :bfp: fx'd for you! !

Question ladies... if my CM is non existent do I put "dry" on FF?

Thank you faith and FLArmyWife :hugs:

Im not keeping my hopes up.. but it will be awesome

TY faith

ugh we're supposed to :sex: tonight but I'm exhausted and I know he's exhausted. We've both had lllooonnnggg days. should be a very lazy BD session

Oh no I am so sorry hun :hugs:. If she has faith that she can get you pregnant really soon then there's hope. Are there other options other than clomid that have less side effects?

TY faith

ugh we're supposed to :sex: tonight but I'm exhausted and I know he's exhausted. We've both had lllooonnnggg days. should be a very lazy BD session

I asked about :sex: tonight just in case and got laughed at lol. He can't go anymore this week and tbh the thought of sex doesn't sound pleasant so we're not doing it. It feels too much like a job. I miss enjoying my hubby.

Oh no I am so sorry hun :hugs:. If she has faith that she can get you pregnant really soon then there's hope. Are there other options other than clomid that have less side effects?

I'm really not sure. I think she wants to try it in a higher dose one more time. Fx'd

:sex: should never seem like a chore or job. maybe just take the night to cuddle and enjoy each others company

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->