Anyone testing around March 26th?

So I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I tested this morning :bfn: , I thought I seen something (squinter eyes) but I think at 11 DPO it would of been there for sure and more noticeable. I am done doing this to myself!!! I will re-test when AF is 1 WEEK LATE!!! AF is due Thursday, 2 more days.

So I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I tested this morning :bfn: , I thought I seen something (squinter eyes) but I think at 11 DPO it would of been there for sure and more noticeable. I am done doing this to myself!!! I will re-test when AF is 1 WEEK LATE!!! AF is due Thursday, 2 more days.

I'm sorry hun :hugs:. If you don't get a :bfp: this cycle, you have a dr who is trying everything to get you pregnant and I believe she will quickly.

I'm sorry hun :hugs:. If you don't get a :bfp: this cycle, you have a dr who is trying everything to get you pregnant and I believe she will quickly.

I am right there with you!! I have every reason to smile!!!

I have been feeling a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen since yesterday. It's not a cramp but a discomfort. Does anyone know what it is?

I'm 7 dpo. It feels like my uterus is stretching. That is the only way to describe it. I don't want to get excited just yet. I am so uncomfortable and I hope it's for a good reason.

lol i know right? our bodies do so many things... the guys not so much...

FX is was a good, semi unawkward, experience (well as unawkward as possible for such a thing)

well finally got the nurse to tell me my progesterone results... 13.99.... since they usually like to see them in the 20s she said they'll see me on CD 13, 14, or 15 next cycle...

FX is was a good, semi unawkward, experience (well as unawkward as possible for such a thing)

He said it was so awkward, he heard other people in the other rooms. But he got it done! 5 days for results though ugh!!

FX for CD13!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->