Anyone testing around March 26th?

Faith, FX the which doesn't show today

She hasn't shown up yet, which is weird because she always shows her face when (TMI) I have my first morning poo :haha:

I woke up at 4am from my arms being alseep ? No clue whats going on there!!

I am going to test with a IC in the AM if AF doesn't show, I am usually clockwork! I also read clomid can postpone AF, but we will have answers tomorrow!

I just want either that :bfp: or the :witch: to show

Mine is like clockwork also. It usually happens late in the morning. I hope she stays away and tomorrow you get that :bfp:. I'm not familiar with clomid either but it sounds terrible.

I am getting very impatient and am getting the urge to test. I might cave in 4 days. I'll be 12 dpo but idk if that's too soon. Along with the pulling feeling I had lower back pain as well yesterday morning but everything subsided by the afternoon. The past few days I've had a ton on CM (tmi) which isn't normal for me. I don't want to get excited or look too far into it but like everyone else, I want answers now!

I mean Smille, I would be looking very deep into it. You have been having very promising symptoms lately!! I am really excited for you to test! I am not going to say when, because when your ready you will do it! BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks girl. I just feel like if I have a hunch that I may be pregnant then I won't be. I have gotten use to :bfn: for the last 1.5 yrs. How soon do you think I could test?

For 8 months I've been using MyDays and it helps. It let's me record a lot and tries to predict O and the witch..

Smile.. if you can make it to 12dpo then I say that'd be your best bet but if you cave early as most of us do I'd say 10dpo at the earliest

Oh I am a Pepsi fiend but when we started TTC we quit buying soda and only have juices and water in the house. So I'm down to just the 1 cup of coffee in the morning. I don't like the taste of regular water so I drink Propel, but it's a start. <3 pink lemonade :thumbup:

I do like my Dr in Florida, but I haven't seen him in almost 2 years.. it'll be just over 2 years by the time I move back down there. I'm just worried he'll think it'll happen on it's own and not help. but there is a good possibility he will be better equipped to handle this since he did my surgery for my endo.

I didn't download the app because I hate app "simplified" settings.. but the full webpage is pretty easy and let's me do a lot (I'm also still in the VIP trial time).

Florida is amazing.. I love it.. but a lot of people either love it or hate it. It's where I was born and lived most my life so it's where I prefer to be and the same for my husband

I will miss coffee too :-(. I only have a cup a day maybe 2 but it's hard to live without it. I cut pop out off my diet a couple of months ago. I also love lemonade or sometimes tea.

I loved the app during the trial time.

We went to Disney World in Aug and all I have to say is that is not the best time to go lol. At 8 am it was 90°. I think I lost 5 lbs every day from sweat haha.

Faith, FX the which doesn't show today

She hasn't shown up yet, which is weird because she always shows her face when (TMI) I have my first morning poo :haha:

I woke up at 4am from my arms being alseep ? No clue whats going on there!!

I am going to test with a IC in the AM if AF doesn't show, I am usually clockwork! I also read clomid can postpone AF, but we will have answers tomorrow!

I just want either that :bfp: or the :witch: to show

Mine is like clockwork also. It usually happens late in the morning. I hope she stays away and tomorrow you get that :bfp:. I'm not familiar with clomid either but it sounds terrible.

I am getting very impatient and am getting the urge to test. I might cave in 4 days. I'll be 12 dpo but idk if that's too soon. Along with the pulling feeling I had lower back pain as well yesterday morning but everything subsided by the afternoon. The past few days I've had a ton on CM (tmi) which isn't normal for me. I don't want to get excited or look too far into it but like everyone else, I want answers now!

I mean Smille, I would be looking very deep into it. You have been having very promising symptoms lately!! I am really excited for you to test! I am not going to say when, because when your ready you will do it! BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks girl. I just feel like if I have a hunch that I may be pregnant then I won't be. I have gotten use to :bfn: for the last 1.5 yrs. How soon do you think I could test?

I see a lot of BFP around 10DPO, but if you can make it to 12, that should be a better result!!!

It is very hard to live without. This may sound weird but I sleep better after a cup of coffee :blush:

Yeah I have a feeling when the trial time runs out I'll not use it much

:) Hubby and I had our big wedding at Disney. We are Disney addicts. Even though we don't currently live in Orlando we have annual passes because we go so much. And I work seasonally for Universal.

I agree May-August is NOT a good time to go. Crowded and unbearably hot. I love October most because Halloween is my favorite holiday. If you get a chance to go in October I suggest it. Buy a ticket to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Spend the morning/afternoon at the hotel and then the special event allows you into the park at 4 and goes until midnight. Once the sun goes down it is so much more comfortable, it's limited tickets so the crowds are less, you can trick-or-treat through the park, the rides are open, they have halloween dance parties, special halloween themed parade including a headless horseman, AND YOU GET TO DRESS UP IN COSTUME! Even adults that go without little kids go all decked out and it's sooo much fun.

Lol ok sorry that is my Disney rant.

It is very hard to live without. This may sound weird but I sleep better after a cup of coffee :blush:

:) Hubby and I had our big wedding at Disney. We are Disney addicts. Even though we don't currently live in Orlando we have annual passes because we go so much. And I work seasonally for Universal.

I agree May-August is NOT a good time to go. Crowded and unbearably hot. I love October most because Halloween is my favorite holiday. If you get a chance to go in October I suggest it. Buy a ticket to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Spend the morning/afternoon at the hotel and then the special event allows you into the park at 4 and goes until midnight. Once the sun goes down it is so much more comfortable, it's limited tickets so the crowds are less, you can trick-or-treat through the park, the rides are open, they have halloween dance parties, special halloween themed parade including a headless horseman, AND YOU GET TO DRESS UP IN COSTUME! Even adults that go without little kids go all decked out and it's sooo much fun.

Next time I will suggest that to my hubby.

Next time I will suggest that to my hubby.

My DD has been 4 times and I have never been able to go :cry: I need to change that!!

Yes you do Faith!

Faith, does you CD ticker auto update? It's saying CD1

you've given up hope already?! what about the still possible :bfp: ?!!

Kinda sorta :brat: , I kinda feel like smille, I am starting to get use to all of the BFN's. I will be completely shocked when the BFP actually shows up. Like I mean I will probably scream and wake everyone up lol :haha:

lol yeah I understand.. I'm just ready for AF to show up too. Only thing that makes me not want her to show up right now is because it'd move my cycle up and make April not be able to be my month.

lol yeah I understand.. I'm just ready for AF to show up too. Only thing that makes me not want her to show up right now is because it'd move my cycle up and make April not be able to be my month.

That would be so tough! Knowing you are capable of trying but cant change what is already happening :hugs:

:hugs:

Well, at least when/if we have to switch over to April testing we all will still have each other!

Kinda sorta :brat: , I kinda feel like smille, I am starting to get use to all of the BFN's. I will be completely shocked when the BFP actually shows up. Like I mean I will probably scream and wake everyone up lol :haha:

I'd probably faint lol. Don't give up hope but I do know what you're feeling.

I'd probably faint lol. Don't give up hope but I do know what you're feeling.

:rofl: Please don't faint!!!!! Today at work we are so slow :growlmad: I am so bored!!

I finally gave up diet coke completely in october, I used to drink 2 litres a day plus tea, now I only have a cup of tea a day maybe 2 if I'm super stressed haha, I have never liked coffee so I am quite lucky with that!

I'm fed up with trying, we want our baby so badly its just so frustrating :( I'm testing soon but I don't see the point I'm not getting any symptoms, I puked up in my mouth at work but I think that was acid reflux rather than pregnancy related /:

I feel positive for you guys with the symptoms though!

I finally gave up diet coke completely in october, I used to drink 2 litres a day plus tea, now I only have a cup of tea a day maybe 2 if I'm super stressed haha, I have never liked coffee so I am quite lucky with that!

I'm fed up with trying, we want our baby so badly its just so frustrating :( I'm testing soon but I don't see the point I'm not getting any symptoms, I puked up in my mouth at work but I think that was acid reflux rather than pregnancy related /:

Is acid reflux common for you? I use to get bad acid reflux when I was pregnant with my first. Some women don't have symptoms until after they find out they are pregnant. :hugs:

Is acid reflux common for you? I use to get bad acid reflux when I was pregnant with my first. Some women don't have symptoms until after they find out they are pregnant. :hugs:

Not normally, but I literally just bent down to get something and almost threw up! When I was pregnant the first thing to go were my bbs they were swollen and huge within a few days, but they haven't gone at all /:

Kittykat, don't lose hope. Every pregnancy is different. You could still be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->