• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

At least he had a room! FX for good results in 5 days

Depending when AF shows up I could technically still be out of town on CD 13-15... so idk if April will get the be my month either

FX is was a good, semi unawkward, experience (well as unawkward as possible for such a thing)

He said it was so awkward, he heard other people in the other rooms. But he got it done! 5 days for results though ugh!!

FX for CD13!!! :dust:

Poor guy. I give him props. If that were me I don't think I could finish the job lol.

Hi girls!

Haven't updated in a while because i've been crazy busy at work. Good thing, because it kept my mind off TTC for a bit.

I'm 9 DPO today. Of course i wanted to test only at 12 DPO, but who am i kidding? I'm a POAS addict. I broke out one of my internet cheapie and tested this evening (why wait for FMU says the crazy one lol).

And... I see a line. DH sees a line. It's very faint and it appeared after about 4-5 minutes. I'll post a pic, but it's an iphone pic, so i'm not sure you can see it at all. But it's there IRL! So i'm crossing my fingers (and toes!) and i guess i'll go crazy testing every day until i see a darker line or AF shows! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi girls!

Haven't updated in a while because i've been crazy busy at work. Good thing, because it kept my mind off TTC for a bit.

I'm 9 DPO today. Of course i wanted to test only at 12 DPO, but who am i kidding? I'm a POAS addict. I broke out one of my internet cheapie and tested this evening (why wait for FMU says the crazy one lol).

And... I see a line. DH sees a line. It's very faint and it appeared after about 4-5 minutes. I'll post a pic, but it's an iphone pic, so i'm not sure you can see it at all. But it's there IRL! So i'm crossing my fingers (and toes!) and i guess i'll go crazy testing every day until i see a darker line or AF shows! :wacko:

I see a line. Congrats.

Hi girls!

I see a start of a :bfp: :) yayayaya congrats!! I'm excited to see more tests!

Faith, FX the which doesn't show today

She hasn't shown up yet, which is weird because she always shows her face when (TMI) I have my first morning poo :haha:

I woke up at 4am from my arms being alseep ? No clue whats going on there!!

I am going to test with a IC in the AM if AF doesn't show, I am usually clockwork! I also read clomid can postpone AF, but we will have answers tomorrow!

I just want either that :bfp: or the :witch: to show

At least he had a room! FX for good results in 5 days

Depending when AF shows up I could technically still be out of town on CD 13-15... so idk if April will get the be my month either

Where you going out of town?

I am being nosey :haha:

wow you can tell I was still half asleep when I typed which instead of witch...

hopefully it's a good sign she's not show up! But I don't know much about how clomid effects the cycle so I'll be eager to hear what happens. I hope you get a :bfp:

I leave on Saturday morning at 8am to go to Florida to work (Yes I know my username made it seem like I am currently in Fl... alas we aren't but that's where we'll be going once hubby is out of the army in a few months and Fl is home for me... I hate where we currently live- central time zone. I don't say the state because of security reason right now with all this isis crap)... And won't be back home until April 13... So If AF shows up before the 1st... then I'll miss my window. I've been having cramping for a few days now and so I'm guessing she'll show up this weekend... unless what you said about clomid is right in which case idk when she'll show up.

hopefully it's a good sign she's not show up! But I don't know much about how clomid effects the cycle so I'll be eager to hear what happens. I hope you get a :bfp:

I leave on Saturday morning at 8am to go to Florida to work (Yes I know my username made it seem like I am currently in Fl... alas we aren't but that's where we'll be going once hubby is out of the army in a few months and Fl is home for me... I hate where we currently live- central time zone. I don't say the state because of security reason right now with all this isis crap)... And won't be back home until April 13... So If AF shows up before the 1st... then I'll miss my window. I've been having cramping for a few days now and so I'm guessing she'll show up this weekend... unless what you said about clomid is right in which case idk when she'll show up.

:rofl: I didn't even notice!!! Get some :coffee: :)
What I would do to live in FL!!!!!
Now that I look at my app for last month I was a day late!
FX you make your window!!

lol I got a big cup already... that is one thing I'm going to miss with a passion once pregnant.

Thanks. I'm just starting to get worried because we move in 3 months.. if I'm not pregnant by then I have to start all over with my Dr in Fl.

Well still FX that she never shows!

gah kinda irritated with FF right now.. it's saying my 'early pregnancy signs' are 39pts... it was 31pts yesterday... and 27 the day before that.

Anyone know if there is a way to put in my progesterone results on FF?

lol I got a big cup already... that is one thing I'm going to miss with a passion once pregnant.

Thanks. I'm just starting to get worried because we move in 3 months.. if I'm not pregnant by then I have to start all over with my Dr in Fl.

Well still FX that she never shows!

I know!!! I am going to miss my cup of joe also plus my diet coke!!!! But I did cut back to help myself, 1 cup of coffee and 2 cans of diet coke a day. I have been sucking down H2O and pink lemonade :thumbup:

Do you like your Dr in FL? That must be hard! My switch up was awesome, but it must be hard if you like your OB now :hugs:

She hasn't shown up yet, which is weird because she always shows her face when (TMI) I have my first morning poo :haha:

I am going to test with a IC in the AM if AF doesn't show, I am usually clockwork! I also read clomid can postpone AF, but we will have answers tomorrow!

Mine is like clockwork also. It usually happens late in the morning. I hope she stays away and tomorrow you get that :bfp:. I'm not familiar with clomid either but it sounds terrible.

I am getting very impatient and am getting the urge to test. I might cave in 4 days. I'll be 12 dpo but idk if that's too soon. Along with the pulling feeling I had lower back pain as well yesterday morning but everything subsided by the afternoon. The past few days I've had a ton on CM (tmi) which isn't normal for me. I don't want to get excited or look too far into it but like everyone else, I want answers now!

gah kinda irritated with FF right now.. it's saying my 'early pregnancy signs' are 39pts... it was 31pts yesterday... and 27 the day before that.

I tried using that app, but I hated it. It seemed like you couldn't do anything with it until you purchased the app

Mine is like clockwork also. It usually happens late in the morning. I hope she stays away and tomorrow you get that :bfp:. I'm not familiar with clomid either but it sounds terrible.

I am getting very impatient and am getting the urge to test. I might cave in 4 days. I'll be 12 dpo but idk if that's too soon. Along with the pulling feeling I had lower back pain as well yesterday morning but everything subsided by the afternoon. The past few days I've had a ton on CM (tmi) which isn't normal for me. I don't want to get excited or look too far into it but like everyone else, I want answers now!

I mean Smille, I would be looking very deep into it. You have been having very promising symptoms lately!! I am really excited for you to test! I am not going to say when, because when your ready you will do it! BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm with Faith. Unless you pay for it they offer no features. I use it just to track temps.

:rofl: I didn't even notice!!! Get some :coffee: :)
What I would do to live in FL!!!!!
Now that I look at my app for last month I was a day late!
FX you make your window!!

FL sounds so nice. I swear next winter I'm fleeing down south. Our winters in OH suck!!!!

Oh I am a Pepsi fiend but when we started TTC we quit buying soda and only have juices and water in the house. So I'm down to just the 1 cup of coffee in the morning. I don't like the taste of regular water so I drink Propel, but it's a start. <3 pink lemonade :thumbup:

I do like my Dr in Florida, but I haven't seen him in almost 2 years.. it'll be just over 2 years by the time I move back down there. I'm just worried he'll think it'll happen on it's own and not help. but there is a good possibility he will be better equipped to handle this since he did my surgery for my endo.

I didn't download the app because I hate app "simplified" settings.. but the full webpage is pretty easy and let's me do a lot (I'm also still in the VIP trial time).

Florida is amazing.. I love it.. but a lot of people either love it or hate it. It's where I was born and lived most my life so it's where I prefer to be and the same for my husband

I use Period Calendar / Tracker and it works great. very user friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->