• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Kittykat- i hear your pain! Us woman are here to hear every thing you want to vent about! :hugs: when are you testing?

Kittykat- i hear your pain! Us woman are here to hear every thing you want to vent about! :hugs: when are you testing?

31st, I don't mean to vent, I just want my baby, however selfish that might be, I want MY baby. I still enjoy my sex life, so its not that I'm not enjoying trying, I'm just not enjoying the lack of fruit for my labour haha!

How are you getting on faith?

Hehe babies damnit!!!! :)
10dpo :bfn: today I'm a day late, not to sure what that's all about. I am going to test with IC tomorrow 15dpo with fmu and then just wait for af grrrrr

be exciting if she doesn't show... (for the right reasons obviously) but sounds promising, 10dpo is always a risk to test at, i've tried that many a time haha without avail! :dust:

Kit kat- that is not selfish at all!

FX'D for all of us ladies. I'm getting impatient.

Grrr.. 14dpo today, bfn and no AF.... Although I am having tons of creamy cm??? It's usually pretty well gone by now.. No sore bbs, and usually they are horrible before AF, they haven't hurt at all this two.. I'm so confused...

Grrr.. 14dpo today, bfn and no AF.... Although I am having tons of creamy cm??? It's usually pretty well gone by now.. No sore bbs, and usually they are horrible before AF, they haven't hurt at all this two.. I'm so confused...

My bbs usually hurt after O and they haven't hurt at all. I also have tons of CM. Test in a couple of days and lets hope af stays away.

FX :dust: still no AF, I'm headed off to bed. I'll let you guys know the results tomorrow

:( she still may not show, you could have low HCG levels, i know of people who took until 24 dpo until they got a positive! its not over until the witch shows okay :)

i have this horrible feeling i may not of even ovulated yet, i've been checking my CM and it went slippery but back to tacky with no sign of ew... WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE? i need to start temping again haha

i have this horrible feeling i may not of even ovulated yet, i've been checking my CM and it went slippery but back to tacky with no sign of ew... WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE? i need to start temping again haha

I usually never have ew, do you test for ovulation?

I am temp'ing this month so I'm going to need your guys help reading it :haha:

I usually never have ew, do you test for ovulation?

I am temp'ing this month so I'm going to need your guys help reading it :haha:

i never use OPK's i used to temp but have got out of the habit, i usually use my cm and cervix position to tell, my cervix is high and soft and open today, but with tacky cm which really is not ideal haha!

i know but i was meant to ovulate AGES ago haha! and whats with the tacky CM, i take it my test on the 31st wont be positive haha >.<

and happy friday :)

So I have to say, with my progesterone issue I caved yesterday and took a HCG strip figuring if it was BFN that I could move on with preparing to go out of town without thinking about TTCing..

So yesterday's stip was bfn.. but early at 9dpo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->