• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Smille24 - How many DPO are you now?

FLarmy - I hope everything works out for you!! I go in the morning for a Clomid check before she starts me on my 4th cycle! We shall see what is said.

I also called and left a voice mail for my DH semen analysis results!!

Thanks ladies.

The Dr did call in a higher dosage of Clomid for the next cycle.. hopefully that will help make up for the fact I wont be home until the evening of April 12th, which would be CD 13 if :witch: shows up tomorrow. Last cycle of Clomid I had the follicle ultrasound CD 15 and it was good so they gave me the LH shot... If it's the same this cycle we'd not have much BDing window before O.

FX'd a higher dose works out for you. I'd try dtd every other day during your fertile week.

:dust:

oh yes I would have thought you would have found out his results already! I bet you're both very anxious. FX they come back normal.
Also GL with the clomid check. Is your doctor going to do an ultrasound or something? Or just talk with you about it?

Smile- My dr actually doesn't recommend every day. Says the guy needs a day to build up... but we might get desperate ;) I can also ask their input on everyday again when I go in for my next follicular(such a fun word) ultrasound

Smille24 - How many DPO are you now?

FLarmy - I hope everything works out for you!! I go in the morning for a Clomid check before she starts me on my 4th cycle! We shall see what is said.

I also called and left a voice mail for my DH semen analysis results!!

12 dpo

I hope the results come back good!

Smile- My dr actually doesn't recommend every day. Says the guy needs a day to build up... but we might get desperate ;) I can also ask their input on everyday again when I go in for my next follicular(such a fun word) ultrasound

I meant ever other day. I read that it's good to let good sperm build up by taking a 24hr break.

Smile - yes FRER for tomorrow morning!!!

You know I am not too sure. I would hope an ultra sound isn't preformed because while I am bleeding this bloody massacre I feel like I would want to slap someone even touching my belly. :haha: But I will do whatever she wants me too :)
So the nurse just called me and she said the results are not in yet, to call back Wednesday if I haven't heard of anything :growlmad: How hard is it to check sperm? I think that would be a piece of cake job :rofl:

You know I am not too sure. I would hope an ultra sound isn't preformed because while I am bleeding this bloody massacre I feel like I would want to slap someone even touching my belly. :haha: But I will do whatever she wants me too :)
So the nurse just called me and she said the results are not in yet, to call back Wednesday if I haven't heard of anything :growlmad: How hard is it to check sperm? I think that would be a piece of cake job :rofl:

Thank you for making my day lmao. You are really cracking me up!

Yeah idk how hard it is to check but if they told you they'd have results then they should get busy.

I got bad news today. My DH has to go out of town for 2 wks starting the 6th for work. So if I'm not pregnant, then I'm out for April.

Thank you for making my day lmao. You are really cracking me up!

Yeah idk how hard it is to check but if they told you they'd have results then they should get busy.

lol I am in just one of them moods today!! :dohh:

OHHHHH no I so hope your PREGO so you dont have to wait another month :hugs: coming your wait!!

Hi everyone!!

I'm TTC #2. I'm 14 dpo today, still no sign of AF, but I'm hopeful. I also got a BFN this morning, but I may have miscalculated.. I had pink spotting that's now all of the sudden gone, so I sure hope that's a good sign.

Baby dust to you all :)

Hi everyone!!

I'm TTC #2. I'm 14 dpo today, still no sign of AF, but I'm hopeful. I also got a BFN this morning, but I may have miscalculated.. I had pink spotting that's now all of the sudden gone, so I sure hope that's a good sign.

Baby dust to you all :)

Sounds like implantation. GL!

I feel like af is coming. I have a pulling pressure feeling in my lower abdomen and a slight backache. Plus my cervix has come down some...not sure if that matters. I still have lots of cm but the other signs are giving me doubts. I'll still test with an frer in the morning. Probably :bfn:.

I feel like af is coming. I have a pulling pressure feeling in my lower abdomen and a slight backache. Plus my cervix has come down some...not sure if that matters. I still have lots of cm but the other signs are giving me doubts. I'll still test with an frer in the morning. Probably :bfn:.

If that is what your thinking don't waist it. I know it's tough, but hold out another day and see if anything changes!

Damn it, had a huge temp drop this morning, have a ginormous back ache, and feel crappy, pretty sure AF is on her way :cry:
Why is it that all these ppl who are not trying or don't want to get pregnant can get it without even trying, and those of us who want to get preggo can't! Grrrr sorry just pissed off and ranting... The lady I work withs daughter is pregnant, and they were not even trying! So all I hear about all day is oh when the baby come this and that... No one at work knows we are trying, so I have all I can do to not tell her to stfu.

If that is what your thinking don't waist it. I know it's tough, but hold out another day and see if anything changes!

Thanks Faith. You're right I shouldn't test. I want nothing more than to see a :bfp: but I'm losing hope. All day I was convinced that this was my month. I couldn't finish my coffee, hot flashes and felt queezy off and on. Then this evening I started feeling all of this pressure.

Damn it, had a huge temp drop this morning, have a ginormous back ache, and feel crappy, pretty sure AF is on her way :cry:
Why is it that all these ppl who are not trying or don't want to get pregnant can get it without even trying, and those of us who want to get preggo can't! Grrrr sorry just pissed off and ranting... The lady I work withs daughter is pregnant, and they were not even trying! So all I hear about all day is oh when the baby come this and that... No one at work knows we are trying, so I have all I can do to not tell her to stfu.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:. Haha if it were me I'd tell her idgaf but that's just me lol. I got my haircut today and the beautician was pregnant. I almost cried when she told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->