• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

So yesterday I had an emotional episode and talked to my DH about how upset I am that we will have to put ttc ofg for 2 months due to his job. He said he was never planning on taking a break bc he wants a baby just as bad. I feel awful bc 72 hrs a week plus ttc, he may get over exhausted. It is his decision though.

BFN this morning.... not going to test again unless AF never shows. She's due around the 2nd

urgh I'm getting progressively worse, had a migraine that had me throwing up all night and today I haven't been able to move from sofa or bed. I keep coughing and retching but nothing else coming up.
temperature is high. bfn this morning but I think im only about 9-10dpo think I ov on the 20th.

I've so much wedding stuff to do and literally can't think of any of it right now!

urgh I'm getting progressively worse, had a migraine that had me throwing up all night and today I haven't been able to move from sofa or bed. I keep coughing and retching but nothing else coming up.
temperature is high. bfn this morning but I think im only about 9-10dpo think I ov on the 20th.

I've so much wedding stuff to do and literally can't think of any of it right now!

So its either horrendous pregnancy symptoms or its a bad bug :(

Either way I hope you feel better soon!

I hope you start feeling better

So yesterday I had an emotional episode and talked to my DH about how upset I am that we will have to put ttc ofg for 2 months due to his job. He said he was never planning on taking a break bc he wants a baby just as bad. I feel awful bc 72 hrs a week plus ttc, he may get over exhausted. It is his decision though.

Sorry didn't see this earlier.

:hugs:

My hubby works a lot too some weeks and falls asleep doing simple things but somehow finds the energy to try for a baby... just shows how in this they are. :) It'll all be ok, just know you might have to do most the work some times ;)

I'm sorry girls that I was a sucky friend this weekend, my sinuses are killing me!! Af just showed up! Finally! ! How's everyone doing?

I'm sorry girls that I was a sucky friend this weekend, my sinuses are killing me!! Af just showed up! Finally! ! How's everyone doing?

I'm sorry af showed and that you're sick :-( Seems like something is going around.

I'm growing impatient day by day. My bbs have been tingling off and on all weekend :shrug: so weird. My face broke out so idk if it's a pms or possible pregnancy. It's just so hard to determine what's going on.

Omg TMI, i took a shower this morning got out used feminine products :haha: 15 minutes later there is blood on my work pants WTF?!?! I am a little more crampy than normal but it's nothing alarming. Why so heavy? I'm use to it being lite to wear sometimes i can use a liner

Omg TMI, i took a shower this morning got out used feminine products :haha: 15 minutes later there is blood on my work pants WTF?!?! I am a little more crampy than normal but it's nothing alarming. Why so heavy? I'm use to it being lite to wear sometimes i can use a liner

I had that happen to me about 6 months ago. I bled through everything it was awful. Idk what the reasoning was. I hope it gets better soon.

I had that happen to me about 6 months ago. I bled through everything it was awful. Idk what the reasoning was. I hope it gets better soon.

ew I want to die lol I feel like an old granny at work with a heating pad on my belly

Faith- sorry it appears AF has shown :/ Hope the cramps go away and the flow gets less

Faith, you crack me up lol.

I have no idea what's going on. Last night I had massive amounts of CM. I felt like I wet myself (sorry tmi). My boobs started hurting a little too. Could mean af is coming but my cervix is so high and soft. Then last night I had a dream that my MIL kept emailing me asking about my CM, if my nips hurt and all of these other questions regarding things I would NEVER discuss with her. This morning I went to drink my coffee and it tastes like dirt. Wtf is wrong with me?

Smile- All sounds like very promising signs.

I have a feeling I'm out. I've only been temping about 2 weeks but had a pretty significant temp drop this morning. According to FF temps stay high after O for about 10-16 days then if not pregnant drop... well I'm 13 dpo.. :/
If she is coming I really hope she holds off until at least the 1st

Faith, you crack me up lol.

I have no idea what's going on. Last night I had massive amounts of CM. I felt like I wet myself (sorry tmi). My boobs started hurting a little too. Could mean af is coming but my cervix is so high and soft. Then last night I had a dream that my MIL kept emailing me asking about my CM, if my nips hurt and all of these other questions regarding things I would NEVER discuss with her. This morning I went to drink my coffee and it tastes like dirt. Wtf is wrong with me?

I think I want you to test!!!!!! :happydance: all promising symptoms!!!

Smile- All sounds like very promising signs.

I have a feeling I'm out. I've only been temping about 2 weeks but had a pretty significant temp drop this morning. According to FF temps stay high after O for about 10-16 days then if not pregnant drop... well I'm 13 dpo.. :/
If she is coming I really hope she holds off until at least the 1st

Aw I am sorry to see this!!! FX that she at least stays away until then!!! Hell mine was 4 days late!

Faith- I did but it was negative on an ic. Should I get a frer?

FLarmy- I'm sorry your temp dropped. I hope she holds off a few days!

Thanks ladies.

The Dr did call in a higher dosage of Clomid for the next cycle.. hopefully that will help make up for the fact I wont be home until the evening of April 12th, which would be CD 13 if :witch: shows up tomorrow. Last cycle of Clomid I had the follicle ultrasound CD 15 and it was good so they gave me the LH shot... If it's the same this cycle we'd not have much BDing window before O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->