• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Ok my bbs have been itching since last night. ..wft is that about :shrug:. I didn't change detergent or fabric softener. I've never heard of itchy bbs as a symptom. Has anyone else?

Ok my bbs have been itching since last night. ..wft is that about :shrug:. I didn't change detergent or fabric softener. I've never heard of itchy bbs as a symptom. Has anyone else?

when my boobs swelled they got quite itchy, so it could be :) FX

lol smile I had the same thing last night briefly but just the nips...

I've heard that as they swell and skin stretches that it can make them itchy

Hi everyone,
Urgh I am so poorly still, have had a temperature now for days, the shakes, shivers, congested this is awful. Taking my mind off the tww though as no energy to think about anything at all!!

keeping my fingers crossed for us all xx

Hi everyone,
Urgh I am so poorly still, have had a temperature now for days, the shakes, shivers, congested this is awful. Taking my mind off the tww though as no energy to think about anything at all!!

keeping my fingers crossed for us all xx

Did you see a dr? It might be an infection. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I caved and tested :bfn: which is what I predicted. My DH wanted to be here when I did and today is the only day he's home in the am. I told him it's too soon and would be negative. I'm totally ok and know that until af shows I still have a chance.

I just couldn't wait anymore but I knew the outcome. Those cheapie strips probably can't be used until after af is late. I have a walmart cheapie I'll use in a couple of days.

Bfn

Attachments

• zoomed in.jpg
    zoomed in.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 7
  • zoomed out.jpg
    zoomed out.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts