• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Hi Ladies.. update from me

Went to my Dr today.. did an ultrasound.. She says Im about to ovulate so I have to BD on tuesday wednesday thursday..!

I will do it also on saturday and sunday!

I will start OPK tomorrow to see if I can get my peak to know when to start dpo.

I will keep you all posted!

That is awesome! Good luck. I hope this is your month.

I got another smiley face this morning, but I don't believe its the most fertile one yet. :sex: :spermy: BD on 7th, 8th and 9th, going to BD tonight also and test in the morning! I am determined to have the :spermy: waiting for that eggie!!! :yipee:

I havent had any EWCM yet, but since the first dose of clomid it seems that it effect that. But I have been having an over load of creamy/milky/sticky CM. I am thinking that the big O is near and my body is prepping for it!

With my daughters surgery becoming days away I am trying new things not to stress. I am trying to keep busy, cleaning, prep cooking and catching up on some shows.

Ladies any sign of the O coming? The TTW is slowly approaching for us :hug::dust:

I got another smiley face this morning, but I don't believe its the most fertile one yet. :sex: :spermy: BD on 7th, 8th and 9th, going to BD tonight also and test in the morning! I am determined to have the :spermy: waiting for that eggie!!! :yipee:

I havent had any EWCM yet, but since the first dose of clomid it seems that it effect that. But I have been having an over load of creamy/milky/sticky CM. I am thinking that the big O is near and my body is prepping for it!

With my daughters surgery becoming days away I am trying new things not to stress. I am trying to keep busy, cleaning, prep cooking and catching up on some shows.

Ladies any sign of the O coming? The TTW is slowly approaching for us :hug::dust:

Wow you have been busy lol. I've heard that clomid can dry things up so I think that not having EWCM is normal. I'm still waiting to O. It's taking forever.

Wow you have been busy lol. I've heard that clomid can dry things up so I think that not having EWCM is normal. I'm still waiting to O. It's taking forever.

:coffee: ugh hopefully it comes soon for you!! After holding my nephew this weekend, I am determined to have a little one of my own! :winkwink:

The TWW is the worst.. wish the 21st would hurry up and get here :/

Can i join you girlies?

AF due 25th March, positive ovulation today and pains to match. Seduction button commenced! ;)

Very excited!

Paula xx

Can i join you girlies?

AF due 25th March, positive ovulation today and pains to match. Seduction button commenced! ;)

Very excited!

Paula xx

:wave: Hi rubberchickuk!!!! I added you for the 25th!!! Baby Dust :dust:

Hi!

I just found this site and the forum...
This is our second month trying for #2 but first "official" month where I'm plotting and charting :)
I am hoping to sneak in my fertile days before I have to leave for work for two weeks! I should be testing around the 27th.

Can't wait to see how everyone's month turns out!!

Hi!

I just found this site and the forum...
This is our second month trying for #2 but first "official" month where I'm plotting and charting :)
I am hoping to sneak in my fertile days before I have to leave for work for two weeks! I should be testing around the 27th.

Can't wait to see how everyone's month turns out!!

Welcome! This is also my 2nd cycle ttc #2. Last month I only used opk. This month I'm temping and using opk. I'm new to temping so every time there's a shift I sort of stress about it. I guess we'll see what happens when I get a + opk.

I think I'm testing on the 22nd! I definitely ovulated on the 8th :)

:wave: Cwfb14 & Casey3 :dust: baby dust to you ladies!! I hope March is the month for you!! This is my 6th cycle of TTC #2 (#1 for DH) and 3rd cycle of clomid :hugs:

Update on me, I got the highest LH smiley face last night. The SMEP says to BD :sex: 3 days in a row, skip a day and then BD again. So, so far DH and I have had :sex: 7th, 8th, 9th and last night. We will continue tonight, Thursday & Friday. If this :spermy: doesn't catch the eggie then I just might as well throw my hands up!! :rofl:

I just don't see why we should even take a break :haha: or for that matter BD on Saturday, but knowing myself I will want to :haha: If I got my highest LH last night isn't it true that the O will happen 24-72 hours? If so whats the point for Saturday??

:wave: Cwfb14 & Casey3 :dust: baby dust to you ladies!! I hope March is the month for you!! This is my 6th cycle of TTC #2 (#1 for DH) and 3rd cycle of clomid :hugs:

Update on me, I got the highest LH smiley face last night. The SMEP says to BD :sex: 3 days in a row, skip a day and then BD again. So, so far DH and I have had :sex: 7th, 8th, 9th and last night. We will continue tonight, Thursday & Friday. If this :spermy: doesn't catch the eggie then I just might as well throw my hands up!! :rofl:

I just don't see why we should even take a break :haha: or for that matter BD on Saturday, but knowing myself I will want to :haha: If I got my highest LH last night isn't it true that the O will happen 24-72 hours? If so whats the point for Saturday??

If you got a high surge last night 12-72 hrs would be Friday. After you O there's no point in :sex: at least that's what I've read. I think you're chances of of :bfp: are extremely high. You've been a busy woman lol.

So if I get a +on my opk, we should :sex: for the next 5 days or just until I get a - opk?

If you got a high surge last night 12-72 hrs would be Friday. After you O there's no point in :sex: at least that's what I've read. I think you're chances of of :bfp: are extremely high. You've been a busy woman lol.

So if I get a +on my opk, we should :sex: for the next 5 days or just until I get a - opk?

If you haven't had a + OPK yet, :sex: every other day until you get a + OPK then :sex: for 3 days, skip a day and then :sex: again

I am putting ever effort into this cycle for a :bfp: !!! FX'd

If you haven't had a + OPK yet, :sex: every other day until you get a + OPK then :sex: for 3 days, skip a day and then :sex: again

I'm expected to O the 17th so I guess I better start this now even though it's recommended to start CD 8 or 10. I'll at least get 2x in b4 I get a + opk. I hope I'll still have a chance.

I'm expected to O the 17th so I guess I better start this now even though it's recommended to start CD 8 or 10. I'll at least get 2x in b4 I get a + opk. I hope I'll still have a chance.

Yes your right, they say to start BD on CD8 every other day until + OPK then BD 3 days in a row, skip and the BD again. :winkwink: so your right !! Ahhhh Smille I hope we get our :bfp::bfp::bfp: together :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->