• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

:wave: Cwfb14 & Casey3 :dust: baby dust to you ladies!! I hope March is the month for you!! This is my 6th cycle of TTC #2 (#1 for DH) and 3rd cycle of clomid :hugs:

Update on me, I got the highest LH smiley face last night. The SMEP says to BD :sex: 3 days in a row, skip a day and then BD again. So, so far DH and I have had :sex: 7th, 8th, 9th and last night. We will continue tonight, Thursday & Friday. If this :spermy: doesn't catch the eggie then I just might as well throw my hands up!! :rofl:

I just don't see why we should even take a break :haha: or for that matter BD on Saturday, but knowing myself I will want to :haha: If I got my highest LH last night isn't it true that the O will happen 24-72 hours? If so whats the point for Saturday??

If you got a high surge last night 12-72 hrs would be Friday. After you O there's no point in :sex: at least that's what I've read. I think you're chances of of :bfp: are extremely high. You've been a busy woman lol.

So if I get a +on my opk, we should :sex: for the next 5 days or just until I get a - opk?

If you haven't had a + OPK yet, :sex: every other day until you get a + OPK then :sex: for 3 days, skip a day and then :sex: again

I am putting ever effort into this cycle for a :bfp: !!! FX'd

I'm expected to O the 17th so I guess I better start this now even though it's recommended to start CD 8 or 10. I'll at least get 2x in b4 I get a + opk. I hope I'll still have a chance.

Yes your right, they say to start BD on CD8 every other day until + OPK then BD 3 days in a row, skip and the BD again. :winkwink: so your right !! Ahhhh Smille I hope we get our :bfp::bfp::bfp: together :flower:

Thanks :hugs: me too! Although I'm late starting the SMEP, I think I'll still have a shot.

I'm starting to feel really hopeful. I know its still early but my boobs are so itchy and sensitive.. hope its a sign we caught it this month! Still have about a week before testing tho...

I'm starting to feel really hopeful. I know its still early but my boobs are so itchy and sensitive.. hope its a sign we caught it this month! Still have about a week before testing tho...

sounds promising to me! first thing to happen to me was my boobs were sore :)

:dust:

Hi girls! Hope everyone is having a good day! :flower:

Still waiting for O. I'm wondering if the antibiotics i'm taking could mess with O day and push it back a little. I'm trying not to google myself to death :wacko: lol

Hoping it'll be any day now!

Hey Guys! Just wanted to check in. I am now 4-5 DPO. I was having itchy/tingly breasts but as on this morning its gone. I think it was maybe from progesterone post ovulation?! idk. I am feeling pretty great today. Still have a significant amount creamy cm, woke up this morning feeling wet. Hoping that's a good sign since normally I am dry from O to AF. DTD almost everyday since AF so I am still optimistic.

Hey Guys! Just wanted to check in. I am now 4-5 DPO. I was having itchy/tingly breasts but as on this morning its gone. I think it was maybe from progesterone post ovulation?! idk. I am feeling pretty great today. Still have a significant amount creamy cm, woke up this morning feeling wet. Hoping that's a good sign since normally I am dry from O to AF. DTD almost everyday since AF so I am still optimistic.

I've read that it's normal to have sore or itchy breasts after O. I'm hoping lots of creamy cm is a good sign for you. I should get a + opk tomorrow or Saturday. Last month I o'd a day earlier than FF was predicting. Either way we're going to BD tomorrow so our chances are greater. I am trying everything I can to get a :bfp: this month.

Good luck to you Smille!!

I'm hoping that our chances are increased this month since we DTD so much but who knows... wish it was the 21st already! lol

Pretty sure i am ovulating today as had smiley this morning & loads ewcm, and now i'm having ov light cramps. Going to count tomorrow as day 1 if I ever get to dtd tonight :blush: might test on the 22nd :thumbup:

My update.

I got another blinking smile on my opk.. hope to O tomorrow..

I am having light bleeding during this days, my doc says is normal, is ovulation bleeding.
Last night I had night sweat!
and all these days some light cramps..
lots of BD :sex:

baby dust to all of us ladies! :dust:

Good luck to you Smille!!

I'm hoping that our chances are increased this month since we DTD so much but who knows... wish it was the 21st already! lol

I'd be suprised if it doesn't!! Is there a such thing as too much :sex: when ttc? The tww sucks lol.

If If it doesn't happen this month I'm probably going to give up. I am starting to feel like POAS and temping have become addictions lol.

Pretty sure i am ovulating today as had smiley this morning & loads ewcm, and now i'm having ov light cramps. Going to count tomorrow as day 1 if I ever get to dtd tonight :blush: might test on the 22nd :thumbup:

I would dtd next next few days just to make sure. Good luck!

Niksmommy - those are promising symptoms! FX'd you caught the engine!!!

MissOleiane - antibiotics can do crazy things to our body!

Lillian - welcome to the TWW! FX :dust: but I agree with Smille, did the next couple of days just to say you have the O covered if it was late.

Lil_want2bmom - ahh so exciting :hugs: FX

Smile- tel me what the OPK said this morning!

AFM- I won't be on for a couple of days so I can spend it with my DD recovering, but I believe I'm O'ing due to mild cramps. So I am going to count tomorrow as 1DPO. We skipped the 11th but we found time last night to :sex: woo hoo!!! That eggie must of been caught :haha: :dust: to all you ladies xoxo

Niksmommy - those are promising symptoms! FX'd you caught the engine!!!

MissOleiane - antibiotics can do crazy things to our body!

Lillian - welcome to the TWW! FX :dust: but I agree with Smille, did the next couple of days just to say you have the O covered if it was late.

Lil_want2bmom - ahh so exciting :hugs: FX

Smile- tel me what the OPK said this morning!

AFM- I won't be on for a couple of days so I can spend it with my DD recovering, but I believe I'm O'ing due to mild cramps. So I am going to count tomorrow as 1DPO. We skipped the 11th but we found time last night to :sex: woo hoo!!! That eggie must of been caught :haha: :dust: to all you ladies xoxo

Negative, but I'm getting there. We' re going to dtd anyway. I'm going to test this evening as well but definitely should be positive tomorrow. My temps are dropping so that's a good sign I guess. I'm new to bbt.

She is out in recovery. 4cm mass removed, it was a dermoid cyst. Waiting to go back to see her

Hi everyone :) Il be tesing around the 23rd onwards... Not sure exactly when AF is due 26/27/28, varies every month lol :)

Faith, glad to hear that, hope she's recovering ok.

Hopefully caught the eggy this month... Temp on the rise this am, we will see what it does tomorrow.

Has anyone ever had a stuffy nose during ovulation? 2days ago this stuffy nose came out of nowhere, could be coincidental...

Faith, glad to hear that, hope she's recovering ok.

Hopefully caught the eggy this month... Temp on the rise this am, we will see what it does tomorrow.

Has anyone ever had a stuffy nose during ovulation? 2days ago this stuffy nose came out of nowhere, could be coincidental...

Yes!!! I O'd yesterday and all of a sudden last night and this morning i have been super stuffy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->