April 2020 testing thread

Urghhhh @salamander91 I'm so sorry ure cycle is being confusing. I hope u get some answers asap. So frustrating.
Hopfully it is pregnancy and its just to early for a HPT. I do hope u get ure BFP hon u so deserve it. Losses are horrible. I'm keeping every thing crossed for you hon.

@lisaalove sorry about the BFN hon but it's still early u still have time to get that BFP and I really hope that you do.

@Mel.g something is catching my eye. Maybe test again tommorow and see if the line is darker. I wud definitely back it up with a red dye test like First response early response. Good luck hon and welcome to baby and bump

Urghhhh @salamander91 I'm so sorry ure cycle is being confusing. I hope u get some answers asap. So frustrating.
Hopfully it is pregnancy and its just to early for a HPT. I do hope u get ure BFP hon u so deserve it. Losses are horrible. I'm keeping every thing crossed for you hon.

@lisaalove sorry about the BFN hon but it's still early u still have time to get that BFP and I really hope that you do.

@Mel.g something is catching my eye. Maybe test again tommorow and see if the line is darker. I wud definitely back it up with a red dye test like First response early response. Good luck hon and welcome to baby and bump

Thank you for the response! I just ordered some red dye tests!

Soooooooo out of the time frame. Butttttt I've never gotten an evap on these sooooo maybe?????
Now I'm holding out hope lmao

received_711184266356557.jpeg

Soooooooo out of the time frame. Butttttt I've never gotten an evap on these sooooo maybe?????
Now I'm holding out hope lmao

View attachment 1081250

Oooh looks great Lisa! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. We only did NTNP this month to avoid a Xmas baby, since it's highly unlikely it would happen without trying since we have been trying for a several cycles now. So my BBT was weird as this month, my OPKs never lined up with the temp rise, FF keeps going back and forth on when or if i ovulated, and now has given me dotted lines.. So anyways I was expecting a temp drop today and instead i got a big jump.. and of course now I am getting my hopes up when I shouldn't be cause the BD timing was terrible haha :haha: am 10dpo I think.. So shall see what happens! Most likely tomorrow will bring a temp drop and AF.

I thought I was 10dpo, but I got a peak OPK yesterday (10days after my first peak) and today it's still high. TMI, I've had EWCM, that stretched the full 2 inches and my cervix has been super high the last 3 days.

What is going on with me?!

your not suppose to test after it hun as you can get a second surge either signalling pregnancy or af on its way x

Good luck Lisa..I can't really see anything on my laptop but hopefully what you can see will get darker in the next few days

Blah. It was just an evap. Test this morning was bfn. Af should be here wednesday.

I'm sorry Lisa..it's worth keep testing though until AF comes?

Thanks guys! I probably wont test again unless af is late. I've always gotten a bfp by 10dpo so I'm not holding out too much hope lol

Thank you for the response! I just ordered some red dye tests!

Hope they arrive soon. Good luck hon

your not suppose to test after it hun as you can get a second surge either signalling pregnancy or af on its way x

Hi hon how are you doing? So happy to see ure over half way now wowsers. Hope everything is going well for you.

Blah. It was just an evap. Test this morning was bfn. Af should be here wednesday.

Oh hon I'm so sorry.
I'm still hoping u get a BFP.

Hope they arrive soon. Good luck hon

Hi hon how are you doing? So happy to see ure over half way now wowsers. Hope everything is going well for you.

Oh hon I'm so sorry.
I'm still hoping u get a BFP.

thank you hun...... so far so good fingers crossed bit sad and scary what’s going on and I can’t go on to have all the enjoyment of the last time but I know I’m lucky that baby is happy and hopefully healthy.

I always read to keep up to date. Best of luck ladies xx

Hello, I’m new here. I got a super faint, half positive on a FRER this morning. Has that ever happened to anyone and what was your outcome? A bit about myself, I have a very irregular cycle. When I do get my period it always lasts 8 days with days 3-6 heavy flow. I just got over a 5 day period but it was light the entire time which never happens to me. I’m so confused and it’s driving me crazy lol.

379787D0-5285-4B52-9373-091FEDA0D9DE.jpeg A70897A4-1ABA-432D-A1F2-7EBB1DD3BB12.png

:bfn: I didn’t think I would be as I had a 5 day bleed mid cycle, my body getting back to normal I guess after IVF!!! Any way got a few tests and the line is getting stronger so hopefully a positive ovulation test tomorrow or the next, now up to my old eggs and his low sperm but on to May testing!!!! Congratulations to all with BFP and baby dust to everyone waiting!!!

Hello, I’m new here. I got a super faint, half positive on a FRER this morning. Has that ever happened to anyone and what was your outcome? A bit about myself, I have a very irregular cycle. When I do get my period it always lasts 8 days with days 3-6 heavy flow. I just got over a 5 day period but it was light the entire time which never happens to me. I’m so confused and it’s driving me crazy lol.

View attachment 1081298 View attachment 1081299

Some women do get light bleeds and periods during early pregnancy. The only way you will know is to keep testing and see if the lines get darker. Good luck.

Cervix is super low and I'm spotting so I'm out :witch:

good luck to anyone still waiting this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->