April 2020 testing thread

Cycle day 7 here was TMI dry as a bone yesterday but today have watery cm so think my body is getting ready to O. Gonna start the OPKs tommorow but not expecting to get a positive untill cycle day 12 or 13. I always hate this part. I get excited when I'm in the 2ww but the 2ww drags. Has anyone started a thread for testing in May? I'm gonna be testing on May 13th cycle day 26. The 13th is my husband's birthday.

Yes AF arrived Sugar :( but thank you.

I would love to be a part of a May thread please if anyone makes one - would be testing around the 20th I think...

Not sure I'm seeing anything on the tests today. Possibly a chemical :-( I'm going to try not to test this weekend so I have a for sure answer on Monday. It's going to be hard to distract myself though since I can't go out lol

@salamander91 I think I'm gonna suck it up and go to walmart. My breasts hurt even more than yesterday I got a bfn with the cheepie this morning. I'll probably just get a bunch and they'll look at me all crazy like they always do lmao fx you're not having a chemical and everything works out!

@Suggerhoney the two week wait is SOOOO long. Lol 1dpo I'm always like yeah this is gonna be great I'm looking forward to this week and then by 6dpo I'm like hurry up and let me knowwwww.

I thought I was 10dpo, but I got a peak OPK yesterday (10days after my first peak) and today it's still high. TMI, I've had EWCM, that stretched the full 2 inches and my cervix has been super high the last 3 days.

What is going on with me?!

Yes AF arrived Sugar :( but thank you.

I would love to be a part of a May thread please if anyone makes one - would be testing around the 20th I think...

Oh no hon I'm.so sorry. I've seen u have made q may testing thread so I will come on over. Hopfully may brings lots of BFPs

Me too, Dee. AF came yesterday.

Oh no hon I'm so sorry
Not sure I'm seeing anything on the tests today. Possibly a chemical :-( I'm going to try not to test this weekend so I have a for sure answer on Monday. It's going to be hard to distract myself though since I can't go out lol

Hope it's not a chemical hon and u get a blazing BFP monday

@salamander91 I think I'm gonna suck it up and go to walmart. My breasts hurt even more than yesterday I got a bfn with the cheepie this morning. I'll probably just get a bunch and they'll look at me all crazy like they always do lmao fx you're not having a chemical and everything works out!

@Suggerhoney the two week wait is SOOOO long. Lol 1dpo I'm always like yeah this is gonna be great I'm looking forward to this week and then by 6dpo I'm like hurry up and let me knowwwww.

Oooow hon I so cant wait for u to test the sore boobs is a good sign. Good luck hon

I thought I was 10dpo, but I got a peak OPK yesterday (10days after my first peak) and today it's still high. TMI, I've had EWCM, that stretched the full 2 inches and my cervix has been super high the last 3 days.

What is going on with me?!

When was ure last AF ho . What cycle day are you on? Ovulation tests can go postive when ure pregnant but I'd always do a pregnancy test just to make sure. Good luck. Are u temping?

Bfn again. I'm not really sure what's happening with me this month. My opks have been going between nearly positive and just about positive since cd18 and I'm now cd32 and positive opk again. I also have ewcm though so maybe I'm ovulating now? It's my first full cycle since my miscarriage so maybe it's still messed up because of that.

Another bfn for me as well. 9dpo today. I'm gonna say this isn't my month. Oh well.

Sorry salamander! I hate how confusing this month has been for you!

Hello, I am new here. Currently in my tww. I’m 7pdo right now.(or so I think. I sometimes ovulate earlier or later Than expected) From 3dpo I have had left lower abd discomfort, 2 nosebleeds, feeling of being bloated, gassy, sharp twinge in the left lower abd that lasted about 2 hours, and tender nipples only that started this morning. I also had a watery clear discharge with a streak of light pink blood from 1dpo to 5dpo...I pos This morning and think I see a very faint line. Just not sure. I know it’s still too early to test.

76C3691A-FEBD-478E-A62E-0AC885749981.jpeg 269495F2-EC9D-4B62-A675-C29B92447E5F.jpeg 6A1E482F-80B9-4EC2-BD48-1EDEEBF77C6F.jpeg 93512E4D-BB11-446F-A6A3-2419B81EB403.jpeg

crossing fingers for you all

Last edited:
Those blue dyes tests can be a bit unreliable but good luck with further tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back