April 2020 testing thread

How strange...I posted this morning about AF and now the post has vanished???

Anyway as I said this morning... I had spotting and another BFN so I am out and AF is arriving for sure.

Best of luck to everyone else on this thread

EDIT: Seems I posted in the wrong thread LOL - hormones!

I'm not sure what to think of this. I took a wondfo this morning and it was completely bfn. I just took one and it had a faint line come up instantly so obviously I took two more :lol: and they both have the lines too. Frer was completely bfn though ](*,) fx it's a very early bfp [-o<

Screenshot_20200423-150524_Gallery.jpg

Yesterday's fmu and today's fmu on bottom.

Is there anything worth testing for?

My peak OPK was 9 days ago.

Worth testing tomorrow?

IMG_20200423_102258172~3.jpg

Worth testing tomorrow?

View attachment 1081177

I cant tell because it wont let me click on the picture for some reason.

I feel like absolute trash today, nauseated and also crampy. Itd be nice to actually feel decent considering it's another chemical, but I guess I'm not lucky lol.

Sorry Butters. I wish you did too.

I don't think there's anything there, besides an indent my line eyes are picking up. I think I'll know by Saturday and for sure by Sunday.

Does anyone track LH past their peak? Does a peak 8-10 days later bode well?
Does LH peak before pregnancy or period? At this poi t I'd welcome either. Pregnancy or period to start trying again.

Salamander - looks like early BFP to me..good luck with more tests.

Brenna - can't see anything sorry but it's always worth carrying on with tests until AF shows in my book - good luck

Hi ladies
Sorry I've not been on here for a few days. I've been suffering a terrible headache for the past few days.

Ahhh Dee I cud see something on ure tests I cud see a v v v faint line. Has AF arrived yet. Remember no one is out untill the witch shows.

Butters I always found that FMU gave me rubbish results. My SMU or afternoon urine ass always so much better. FMU always gave me faint results and caused me alot of worry.
I really hope that ure not having another chemical and that all will be ok.

Worth testing tomorrow?

View attachment 1081177

I wud test again in a few days hon. I think u ovulate on the day or the day after u get ure peak and 9dpo is still so early. Give it a few more days hon and hopfully u will get a BFP. I think something may be catching my eye on ure tests but I cant be sure. Good luck hon

I'm not sure what to think of this. I took a wondfo this morning and it was completely bfn. I just took one and it had a faint line come up instantly so obviously I took two more :lol: and they both have the lines too. Frer was completely bfn though ](*,) fx it's a very early bfp [-o<

View attachment 1081176
That bottom one definitely has
5dpo today. I feel like this week is just dragging on, no symptoms, not even a feeling like this might be my cycle. Actually I'm convinced that af will show up right on time.
I'm keeping it all crossed that the :witch: stays away:dust:

I think I'm 8dpo

That's a frer and the Wondfo are early result 10miU

Are these real or indents?

View attachment 1081165

Looks like it cud be the start of something good luck

My breasts are kind of starting to hurt but I'm also mildly convinced its because I'm wanting them to hurt. Lol anyone else psych themselves up? Uhggg plus I only have the easy at home strips and the last two times I got positives with them it was like 3 days after I got a positive with my favorite Walmart cheepies. I want to go to Walmart and pick some up but cant convince myself it's worth it to go out to the store for only some 88cent tests when I have some here anyways. Hope you guys dont mind my rambling!

All the tests had lines on but they dried really faint. That's why I included a pic of the wet one so you could see it.

I'm not sure I'm seeing anything with fmu. Possibly a shadow line but I'm not even going to try and picture it because it's probably my eyes lol

Hopefully my afternoon pee will be better like it was yesterday [-o< I think if afternoon pee gives me a line I'll try not to test for a couple of days.

Lisa I know what you mean. I desperately want to go out and get another frer but having to make do with wondfos. My boobs really haven't been hurting apart from the odd niggle. My only sign is that my cervix is really high and wet.

My breasts are kind of starting to hurt but I'm also mildly convinced its because I'm wanting them to hurt. Lol anyone else psych themselves up? Uhggg plus I only have the easy at home strips and the last two times I got positives with them it was like 3 days after I got a positive with my favorite Walmart cheepies. I want to go to Walmart and pick some up but cant convince myself it's worth it to go out to the store for only some 88cent tests when I have some here anyways. Hope you guys dont mind my rambling!

I have them easy at home strip ones as well. But I ordered so first response and clear blue of amazon. I dont think u can make ure boobs sore hon so hopfully that is a sign.
Boobs was definitely my first sign with both my daughter and son. Good luck hon. The tww feels like forever doesnt it.

@salamander91
Good luck hon. For some reason I always got better results in the afternoon or my SMU used to be ok but my FMU was Always whack. My lines always came out fainter with FMU for some reason and then darker later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->