April Dewdrops 2019

Fruitie a friend who just had a baby has quite a bit of spotting. They actually told her she was miscarrying but at 11 weeks along she found out she hadn't! She just gave birth a month ago!

Well I started my day dry heaving about 6 times this morning! I had my scan today! She could see the heartbeat right away and baby wiggled. I am 7 weeks exactly today. Due date is April 24th! If the page wants to update also my name is spelt wrong there's an a before the last N!

It's still unreal that I am pregnant, today helped it sink in a little bit more. My next appointment is in 3 weeks. She said I am high risk but she wont up the care until I hit 12 weeks! She gave me several options for blood work to do and the option of an NT scan but its at a clinic 45 mins away and will be really expensive not sure I'm going to do it! I am going to do two of the blood test.

Glad things went well today babyv <3

Hickory that is incredibly reasonably priced. I'm glad that although your DH doesn't complete understand that he is being supportive :hugs: How fun that you have announced. I can see both perspectives as why people spill the beans right away and why you'd wait. I think the perfect time to tell is whenever YOU are comfortable. And what an active trip. Well done you! Happy 7 weeks :)

Angel I'm so sorry you're dealing with a persistent headache. I really hope it eases for you.

Have any of you found anything natural to help with the nausea? Mine is unbearable!!

I found chewing on a lemon wedge really helped cut the nausea.

I did end up getting a prescription for diclectin. I still have some bad days, but overall it's much more tolerable. Diclectin is basically vitamin B6 combined with an antihistamine. So you may get some relief with just B6 supplementation

Hi Ladies,

I am very sorry to say that I think I’ll be leaving the group next week. I had my emergency scan today and the baby is showing only 6 weeks with no heartbeat, and I should be 9.

I have another scan in 1 week to 100% confirm, but it looks like this time it’s sad news for me. The poor scan nurse cried whilst she scanned me.

I’ll keep you all posted how I get on, and I hope all you wonderful women are well &#10084;&#65039;

I'm sorry Mrs Fruitie...

There has been so much sadness in our little group.

Came to see if there was news from you Fruitie and I'm so sorry it isn't good. I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Also popping in to check on you Fruitie. I am so incredibly sorry that you received such heartbreaking news. <3 Holding you in my thoughts as youre bound to have thoughts running in all directions, especially over this next week. :hugs:

Oh Fruitie, I'm so sorry it wasn't happier news. :hugs:

Fruitie I am so sorry to hear this. I know you've been mentally preparing yourself for the worst, but sometimes that doesn't make it easier when the worst actually happens. I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry Fruitie. Sending healing thoughts to you. It never helps when we try to prepare ourselves for the worst, somehow it still cuts straight to the core.

Happy 8 weeks babyplease and counting :dance:

Was able to hear our babies heartbeats for the first time with the doppler after having a chat with a friend who is my due date buddy who shared that she'd found her LO's. Figured I'd give it a go. <3

How is everyone getting on?

That's awesome tulip! That little heartbeat is one of the best sounds ever! I bet it was hard finding them both.

I've been pretty drained of energy, it's pregnancy fatigue for sure. DH is going to take care of LO tonight so I'm looking forward to getting some uninterrupted rest. Also, my first scan is on Monday. I'm terrified and excited. I really want to be able to share some good news here but I don't think I've ever been so nervous before.

I gave myself a time limit before I went 'hunting' and talked myself up so that if I didn't find either I wouldn't freak out. At first I wasn't sure I'd got them both. They were about as far apart as my little finger length though and about 5bpm in difference, so I *think* I go them. Definitely a joyous sound!

Oooh wonderful of your DH to take over so you can get a bit more rest <3
I'm not tired in the sense that I need sleep, but tired in that I am lacking all motivation to want to do just about anything :haha:
Exciting about the first scan! It always feels like ages up until that first one!!
Truth be told my anxiety goes through the roof the day of, doesn't matter how far along.
Incredibly hopeful that you'll be sharing fantastic news with us :hugs:

Wanted to add Happy 7 weeks Weebles!

Thinking of our ladies who have been really quiet

Thanks tulip!

I'm trying to keep busy and get caught up on housework today. I'm hoping the time passes quickly!

It is still early and I am trying not to get my hopes up but I am hoping baby will stay sticky, I am nervous to jinx things- but we just booked in for an elective ultrasound on October 27th, at 15 weeks. The clinic specializes in early sex determination, so we will be finding out the sex and doing a reveal for our kids on Halloween (pregnancy+ new brother or sister).

Fun pregnancy+ gender reveal ideas for Halloween appreciated!

A Halloween gender reveal sounds like fun! Orange and black instead of pink and blue! Maybe a gender reveal costume, like a (pregnant) mummy with bandages that your DH or the kids could could unwrap to reveal the appropriate color on your stomach or the ultrasound pic.. Obviously you're going to need to serve cider and doughnuts.

Hey ladies, 10 weeks today. Hard to believe im almost done with my first trimester. Hopefully i can relax more when that happens and stop worrying something will happen every day. I'm so sorry to you ladies with losses. I hope you guys get your rainbows soon. Not really had much symptoms going on other than exhaustion. And lack of patience. Im so ready to be further along. Ro find out what we are having, have a baby shower, and get set up for baby. I'm so excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->