April Dewdrops 2019

Hope your scan has gone/goes well today Weebles!

Counting how about having a pull-string pinata? It could be filled with gender colored confetti? The pull string ones are pretty easy for smaller children to have fun with

Happy 10 weeks to my Due date buddies Lexxii, AngelOb, and Gray!!

I just got home from my appointment and it went well! Baby has a heartbeat and is measuring 6 weeks 3 days so my due date got pushed back to May 3. I'm not worried about that too much since I usually ovulate on cycle day 18.

Yay, that is such fantastic news!!! So happy for you Weebles <3

Weebles that is fabulous news! So happy for you!

AFM it's been a rough few days. My TMJ had been acting up, so much so that I can't physically close my jaw properly to chew anything. So I'm on a pureed diet.

And on top of that I lost my diclectin prescription and the vomiting has gotten completely out of control. I haven't been able to eat anything today other than some oatmeal and milk for breakfast. I went and got another prescription filled. But OMG nothing seems to be helping and it'll probably take awhile for the diclectin to kick in. I'm attempting apple sauce because I'm starving and thirsty. But I also know if I push it, it won't stay down.

So needless to say. I am flippin exhausted. Hope you all are having a better time than I!

I hope things improve for you quickly Belle :hugs:

Happy 8 weeks to Hickory, Maple_Fairy, and jolou and happy 6 weeks to Missy

I hope that you are all doing well
It's been so quiet

8 weeks today! I can't wait to be in the double digits lol
I have been absent a bit life has been crazy but I feel like by next week I can relax a little bit. My nausea is taming down but instead now when I first wake up I start dry heaving. Yesterday I dry heaved like 15 times in a row and threw up green acid twice, I couldnt catch my breathe my husband kept saying BREATHE! It was terrible. I sad on the floor and cried after! How is everyone doing?

So sorry I missed you babyvaughan, it was purely that your EDD isn't listed up front. Happy 8 weeks lovely :dance: I hope your MS and dry heaving spells fade completely very soon, that doesn't sound like a fun way to wake every day at all.

Belle, I hope you're getting some relief with your TMJ.

Babyv, I hope your nausea gets better soon, that sounds awful. Happy 8 weeks!

How are you doing busytip?

Afm I'm feeling a little more pregnant. No MS but I'm nauseous off and on throughout the day. My bloating has gone down, yay! Im finding that I'm getting a salt aversion and sometimes sugar as well, mostly in breads. Oh, and the carpel tunnel syndrome is starting for me all ready. Not too bad right now but I'm concerned since it's happening so early.

I'm also wondering when to tell my boss... I'm kind of nervous!

I ended up telling my boss at 10 weeks. I wanted to wait till 12, but didn't have much choice lol. Other people at work still don't know. I dont know how long I'll wait to tell them. Might depend on when I start to show.

Glad you are starting to feel more pregnant Weebles! Sorry about the carpel tunnel!

The TMJ is starting to feel better. Thank God. I can actually chew again. I've been taking diclectin again too and it's really been helping. I'd probably be a mess without it lol.

11 weeks today! I can't believe 12 weeks is just next week! It seemed like it was forever away when we first found out!

Glad everyone is doing well.

Sickness hit me at 6 weeks and hate to admit, but struggling with it.

We have a scan a week on Saturday, I should be nearly 9 weeks by then :)

I hope things improve for you quickly Belle :hugs:

Happy 8 weeks to Hickory, Maple_Fairy, and jolou and happy 6 weeks to Missy

I hope that you are all doing well
It's been so quiet

Thank you busytulip! DH and I are very excited about each milestone. I'm staying positive and imagining our little raspberry in there with heartbeat flickering away. Our OB registration is scheduled for a week from tomorrow, at 9w2d, after which we will find out when the first TriCare covered scan will be and then can make a decision regarding an earlier private scan.

No nausea for me but still very fatigued. I have had a cappuccino here and there, despite having declared a personal ban on caffeine, but I often don't even finish them. I just lose interest in most everything except water and lemonade. I mostly crave vegetables and am disinterested in food in general, but once it's in front of me, I scarf down anything and everything. Luckily, DH never misses a meal and keeps food in front of me when he's home. I am up three pounds so far!

Last week, we spent 2.5 hours in BuyBuyBaby pouring over strollers and all the gear. Of course, we prefer the most expensive version of everything, but who wouldn't? I'm working daily on our registry so hopefully we can guide family members toward the most useful purchases.

Had my second prenatal yesterday. So exciting. 10w2d. We got another ultrasound. Not sure if my dr is going to do one every month where im high risk or what but im not complaining. Heartbeat got stronger since last time. It was 132 at 6w2d and 167 at 10w2d. Baby is definitely bigger and more baby like. Even had his or her hand stuck up like it was waving. Lol. Can't wait until i can find out the sex and feel the kicks and things.

Attachments

• 20180912_161504.jpg
    20180912_161504.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180912_161441.jpg
    20180912_161441.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180912_161411.jpg
    20180912_161411.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Abe! Happy 11 weeks today to you as well!

Nice scan Lexi!

So sorry that carpal tunnel has begun so early Weebles. Do you wear any sort of splint or compression at night?
Wishing you loads of good luck when you do finally let your boss know that you are expecting. It's quite nerve-wracking, FX'd it goes better than you could imagine.

Sad to hear that MS still has a firm hold pink_bow. Excited for your scan and hopeful for fantastic news!

Hickory yay for having an appt scheduled in :dance: I hope you get on well with your OB. I didn't cut coffee out completely in the beginning, instead went down to 2 cups. Then it started tasting very bitter and I lost interest. Amazing how your taste changes while pregnant. I've mainly done some looking at strollers, but am holding off on a registry. Even though I won't share it with anyone or have a shower I like registering still because of the coupons that they give out. I mean, who doesn't love getting high ticket items at a discount?? :haha: :blush:

Happy 11 weeks abennion :dance:

Amazing lexxii!! <3 Hello sweet little bean :wave: Glad all looks well!

AFM I have small complaints, pregnancy isn't always easy, but still in awe over here.
Mainly I have been having horrible headache/migraine pain. Trying to stay well hydrated, tylenol/paracetamol doesn't even touch it I suppose it is what it is. There are far worse things to complain about.

So yesterday was pretty exciting! I managed to hear little ones heart with the doppler! Quick and strong it sounded like a tiny freight train. I tried to count the BPM and it was around 164-175bpm.

I've been suffering with a lot of anxiety so hearing that heartbeat was everything. I was only 8w6d yesterday, and 9w today so I don't expect I will be able to find it every day yet, but I know that and am prepared accordingly.

So in love with this tiny growing human

Happy belated 9 weeks counting! That's wonderful news that you were able to listen to your LO's heartbeat

Happy 8 weeks Weebles

Anyone else feel like time is just dragging?

Yay for hearing the heartbeat on doppler counting! I'm hoping I get to do the same tomorrow at my midwife appointment.

busytulip I definitely feel like time is dragging but at the same time I keep forgetting that I'm actually pregnant so when I do remember I'm amazed at how far I actually am already. I'm not obsessing about it like I was with my first...too distracted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->