April Dewdrops 2019

Lesondemavie im so sorry for your loss. Sending my love to you and your family xxx

Eb & Les sending you both a hug, so sorry for your loss!

Wow ladies its been crazy past two weeks. I'm ready for breathe of fresh air! Hoping this next week is filled with happiness and no more stress. My son starts preschool this coming week and my ultrasound is Wednesday! Still very nauseous everyday all day but my energy has returned thankfully, that or I'm just so stressed I don't notice being tired! I am super badly craving a turkey sandwich (cold) and I know its bad to have because of the listeria risk! I want it soooo bad though lol. I have been thinking about it for 24 hours now! I'm praying for one healthy baby on wednesday. I worry with having so much nausea its twins lol. I had no symptoms with my son, so maybe its a girl LOL

I was offered a NT scan but my doctor felt I didn't need it as he saw plenty in all my scans leading up to it. I got them every two weeks my first tri with my son! I probably will this time though just for piece of mind. Unless they have me do the full bloodwork then I wont!

babyvaughn good luck at your scan!! and go eat a turkey sandwich luv.
If you're really worried you could always heat it up then put in fridge to cool again briefly. I hope your son enjoys going off to preschool

Hi ladies have been reading but too busy to comment these last few weeks with a family wedding and other bits and pieces!

Congrats to those of you who have had scans. So exciting, that little heartbeat makes it all the more real.

Here in NZ our healthcare is publicly funded and we get 3 scans in a standard pregnancy if we wish. A dating scan, NT scan then anatomy scan at 20 weeks. Our midwives can pop a federal through at any time for extra scans though.

I have already had two scans, the first a dating as I'm still BF and had no idea where I was at and a reassurance scan when my spotting picked up last week. All still looking good at this stage so fingers crossed its just some bleeding from my cervix or something....

Booking in with the midwife this week. Most likely just lots of questions. Medical history etc but looking forward to meeting her.

Hope you are all well and those of you who have been dealing with morning sickness are starting to find some relief

Sorry for your loss Les!

I have my private scan today really nervous!! If everything is well at the scan today we are going to tell my parents this afternoon.

Has anybody else announced to family yet?

Good luck on your scan today Gray!

We already announced to our parents and I might have told a friend or two or three. Really it's just a secret from coworkers/those we are not close to and I kind of want it to be a topic of speculation.

Glad everything looked okay on your reassurance scan chicky!

afm, tired and hungry! I'm trying not to eat everything I see! My appetite has picked up a lot already. I'm also really tired but at least the insomnia seems to be getting a little better. Oh, and did I mention I'm really nervous about my scan? A little over a week to go..

Gray - we've announced to family early on but part of that was a slip from my dad. (Read slip as blabbing his mouth). We weren't too thrilled about that but it's done and can't be changed now. I'm not as upset now as I was when it happened.

Scan went perfectly well today, wriggling little baby and actually measuring 4 days ahead so moved to 4th April due date but I won't change things yet until after the official 12 week dating scan. Was such a relief seeing a heartbeat. Going to try really hard to relax now and just enjoy it.

Attachments

• 20180902_154757.jpg
    20180902_154757.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
Gray - we've announced to family early on but part of that was a slip from my dad. (Read slip as blabbing his mouth). We weren't too thrilled about that but it's done and can't be changed now. I'm not as upset now as I was when it happened.

Angel, that's better than what my mom did! She announced it to Facebook the day we got our BFP! I'm just hoping not too many people saw it before I asked her to take it down. She even tried tagging me in the post!

Gray- hay for a good scan! Glad to see bean measuring ahead.

We told family and i told my best friend. But i was going to wait until atleast 12 weeks to post on facebook and tell distant family and stuff but my aun decided to take it upon herself to post it on facebook even though i told her not to so we had to tell everyone. Still not fully over that but oh well. I just hope nothing happens because then ill have to explain to everyone.

Chicky I'm glad your scans thus far have gone well. Hope the spotting has slowed way down for you. Good luck at your booking in appt. I am also still nursing my wee one, how are you getting on with it??

Happy 6 weeks Weebles! Hope this next week until your scan goes quickly for you.

Gray so pleased your scan went well, lovely photo <3

Ab, oh my goodness I'd be so upset. :nope: That's awful.

My gracious all you ladies with blabby family members. :( We've not told a soul outside of sharing with our children and BnB obvs. With our last we didn't go social media official until I was in my 3rd trimester. I'd be beside myself if someone went telling the whole world when I'd barely even POAS.
So sorry luvs! That's really unfair.

Bleeding picked up again last night. ED this morning and has been confirmed baby has passed. Pretty surreal feeling.

Wishing the rest of you the best.

Oh no Chicky :cry: incredibly saddened by your loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"