• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Dewdrops 2019

We've told immediate family so far, and a couple of work friends. We're planning on announcing to extended friends and family on DH's birthday. DH just bought a new camera lens (he's a photographer), so we'll be doing our own announcement photos.

I bought this shirt, as we'll be in 2nd tri in October, it seemed only fitting

Attachments

• 006-90266-01cu.jpg
    006-90266-01cu.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
LOL DH this morning asked me why I was fighting with him :haha: I'm just super irritable and tired today!

The nurse called with the results of my 3rd beta today, all good news so far. My OB was happy with the results and scheduling set me up with my first appt for next Thursday (16th). Cautiously excited

I am not sure when we will 'announce'. Last time we waited until I was around 28 weeks before telling family and went FB official almost a month after that.

Anyone else finding it difficult to eat? Nothing ever sounds good, I'm nearly off food.

^^ nothing is appetizing! Even plain water makes my stomach upset.

My appetite is fine. Just can't shake the nausea throughout the day. I'm fine this evening... i hope that's a regular thing.

We're telling our parents after the 16th. The rest at 13wks.

@busytulip
It went very well, my Mom is super happy and excited because this is my first. We will wait till my appointment in 3 weeks to tell extended family.

My appetite is same as before, no cravings or aversions yet. Makes me wonder if i am really pregnant! Thanks to the 5 sticks assuring me with the BFP! :)

Cravings = sandwiches with pickles, and oatmeal with cinnamon, sugar and milk :haha:

Aversions = boiled eggs, and left over chicken with skin. The smell of both is just horrendous. Also cannot stand the idea of tempeh and tofu right now and I usually love both

My appetite is ravenous honestly. If I don't keep eating and drinking throughout the day the nausea is awful. Only intermittent nausea today but fatigue hit a new level. I'm 6 weeks today and just spent!

We haven't told anybody yet! I think I am going to try and persuade DH to let me book a reassurance scan around 8 weeks and then we will tell our parents. All our other friends and family we won't tell until after the 12 week scan.

No cravings yet although I have found cold chicken makes me gag so can't eat that.

The only symptoms I am having so far are feeling tired, increased sense of smell and starting to have waves of nausea throughout the day. Really hoping some symptoms come on stronger soon (although I may regret saying that)

My reassurance from my scan this week only lasted about 2 hours I've gone back to a nervous wreck!

Ahhh why does the first trimester go so slow?

No clue Gray! I have my first scan in two weeks when I'm 8 weeks along. I'm terrified they won't find anything and it will be a blighted ovum!

I'm 6 weeks now, so half way through the first trimester technically. It's a count down that's for sure!

Sharing in your fears and then some ladies.
I was just saying how nice it would be to have a window to take a peek whenever worried.

I had a giggle at several of you saying you were off cold chicken. Is that a thing to eat chicken cold?

I'm afraid I've lost some weight already. It would be nice to have a few things that I knew I could stomach. Mint and sweet things (like Preggie Pops) are revolting atm.

Sorry about the weight loss tulip! My nausea seems to be ramping up today. My DH is frying potatoes, which I absolutely love and the smell of it makes me want to hurl :(

I can't believe I am back on baby and bump! We were surprised on the 9th with BFP's we just got our blood test back yesterday. I am literally 3.5 weeks lol My period is not due til the 18th! We were shocked/scared at first about having two but quickly got excited. We have told close friends and family and there excitement has really made us feel great. I took us 4 years and surgery to conceive our son. We have been NTNP since he was born 3 years ago! I am so excited to be having an april baby!

Congratulations babyvaughan! You must be absolutely thrilled! Welcome to our April group :)

Can I join???!!!!

I have just found out after 13 months of trying, I am expecting my 4th child! I am 3w5d today. I got my first positive at 9dpo fairly strong on a cheapie, a little darker the next day, then yesterday at 3w4d(11dpo) I got an absolutely BLAZING positive on a frer, so I am finally letting myself believe this is happening:cloud9:. My due date is April 22nd, 2019!

Attachments

• 20180810_074448.jpg
    20180810_074448.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome counting!! And congratulations, beautiful lines :D

Has anyone started to buy baby stuff this early on?
We were wanting to wait until 12 weeks, however our local baby store is closing down and they’re having a huge sale... it seems silly to miss out!

We bought a stroller yesterday from Amazon. It was the one we had been eyeing at $300 off, so we said why not. We have to buy things slowly just due to our budget, and luckily have had a crib and dresser for a while. I think the only big ticket items we are missing is a rocker and a pump. Other than that it's just the small essentials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->