April Dewdrops 2019

Abe - oh no! I'm sorry, I was crossing my fingers for you in hopes it could be managed by diet & tracking. I hope it'll be under control! Wishing you luck!

Baby's growth was great 90 percentile. His kidney condition worsened but we went through this with our first so we know we're still in safe to keep him in zone and hopefully like with our son in time it will go away without intervention! (Went away at 9 months old)

Vaughan I'm hoping that's how it works out this time around!

I'm 30 weeks now and the sciatica is back. Not as bad as it was before, but it's there. I've been doing piriformis stretches to try to work it out a bit.

Still collecting odds and ends for the baby. Seems crazy that in a little over two months baby will be here!

How is every doing ?
I had my growth scan and this baby is doing great despite everyone telling me I'm tiny ! They are just going to keep an eye because my DS growth dropped at the end. I'm pretty house bound at the moment I'd be lost without family and friends helping with school drop off and pick ups.

Sorry that you're feeling housebound! That must be really hard! I'm glad the growth scan was positive though!

I've been having dreams about labour more frequently lately. It's definitely been on my mind! It's hard to believe that in about 2 months, baby will be here!

I'm struggling a bit with hydration and anemic so now I will be getting weekly IV fluids and iron infusions. I cant believe how close we are getting to having babies. I feel like the first trimester in this group was forever... and now here we are about to start having babies! I have finally started to just enjoy being pregnant and getting attached to little man. Picturing life with him, I started on his nursery. I feel like its just going to fly by! I want everything totally ready by 34 weeks so i can relax and just enjoy all the time with my first born!

How’s everyone doing? I was in hospital last week with suspected pre-eclampsia thankfully all seems ok at the moment they are keeping a close eye on it. My bumps measuring 3 weeks ahead and I’ve got a growth scan on Monday. I’m officially 3rd trimester as of today... not long now and feeling all the more real. Just me or is anyone else starting to get the fear about giving birth? 9 years since I was last pregnant with my first and I don’t recall being this terrified! Hope everyone is keeping well

I was feeling pretty scared but then I read Ina May's book "guide to natural childbirth" and I feel so much better about it! Our bodies are made for this!!

I'm glad things seem okay regarding pre-eclampsia Jamie's!

Weekly iv fluids and iron sounds intense Vaughan!

Yeah belle, the hour drive to get them isn't exciting me either but its better then feeling the way I have! My dry heaving has returned, I also get heart burn and acid reflex really easily now! Can't believe in a few days I will be 30 weeks! We are hurrying to get house projects done. I have babies nursery ready to start setting up/decorating I just need to order the crib. I got my diaper bag last week I really wanted, I already started packing it because I just am getting excited! My baby shower is in 3 weeks I'm super excited for it then I know what I need and go full nesting mode! Haha!

I will be 30 weeks tomorrow!! All of a sudden my acid reflux has gotten way worse and I throw up stomach acid only no matter what it is, any suggestions? I’m already on medicine for GERD.

Hi ladies,
Just got back from another growth scan and bub is still a little giant! Which is good news in the sense that he's following his curve and not backsliding. He's measuring almost 4 weeks ahead and so is my uterus. I've got one more growth scan planned in 3-ish weeks and one more check-up and after that my care will be in the hands of my gynecologist, where I feel very comfortable. I'll see her March 8th and that's when we'll officially plan a C-section.
My back is killing me #HeavyLoad and I'm having trouble maintaining energy but my iron levels and HB are both going up, so that's an improvement. I could do with a bit more Vitamin D so hopefully once I take those, I'll start to feel better. Resting up in the meantime!

Looks like you and I are going to be the first ones, Katie! Due to my GD, it looks like I'll be getting induced/planning a c-section for mid-end of March!

Lindaa mine just got bad again too! What medication are you on?

Looks like you and I are going to be the first ones, Katie! Due to my GD, it looks like I'll be getting induced/planning a c-section for mid-end of March!

I've always said that this one was coming out in March. We even joked about it on our Facebook announcement LOL. It's getting to be so close now! 5 or 6 weeks. I figured you'd be one of the first ones considering your GD! Do you know whether they're leaning more towards inducing or C?

I'm finally feeling baby's hiccups! DD used to hiccup once, sometimes twice a day, and it was the one thing that I hadn't felt yet with DS. But he's on a roll nowadays!

I think they're leaning more towards induction. DD is measuring just right though, so they havent given me an induction date as of yet. I've got ultrasounds every two weeks from now until shes here

I think they're leaning more towards induction. DD is measuring just right though, so they havent given me an induction date as of yet. I've got ultrasounds every two weeks from now until shes here

That's good, that they're tracking her growth so well! And I'm happy to hear she's on track and measuring right too :) All of that does make a good case for induction & I'm glad they're taking a careful approach for now.
Crossing my fingers that she'll continue to thrive!

They're leaning more towards C for me for DS so that's pretty much almost a definite, and they'll get him out at about 39 weeks, so end of March (unless I develop GD towards the end; so far so good but I did have GD with my first and was induced at 38 weeks then).
I am slightly nervous that he'll decide to come out sooner than that, but so far he's still got plenty of swimming room and nutrition as my uterus / amnio is growing ahead right along with him, and making room for him somehow. Thank you, big belly - my back hates you but my momma heart is grateful LOL.

3 more weeks to go until my appointment with the gynecologist. I'm very eager to see her again. Meanwhile I'm writing up my birthplan with a focus on a gentle C-section.

Literally haven’t been on here in FOREVER!!! What a crazy 8 months it’s been...
Finally feeling slightly better, the HG seems to have done one finally. Now it’s just the reflux and discomfort in the hips etc.
Can’t believe we’ll be hearing about all these babies arriving soon.
I’m 33 weeks now so counting down!
Anyone else feel like time is dragging?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"