April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Hey Ladies, How's everyone doing and feeling? It's 2 months until my due date today!

Anything new?

just plugging along! i'll be 31 weeks tomorrow, and feeling huge. ready for this baby to make his appearance, lol!

Hit 3rd tri today :) Seems like this last little bit is just dragging. I cant wait to see my little girl.

jtink you look adorable!

I cant believe I'm almost 30 weeks. I still have a list of things I would like to buy before the baby comes. But my finances are not proving to be very cooperative! Hubby and I are trying to pay off a car, too, so that is sucking all my money away!

Also I took a VBAC class last night. I think it went pretty well. She made it sound like there is no reason I shouldn't be able to have a vaginal birth this time around. As long as I go into labor on my own before week 41.

thanks guys! i feel like a whale, lol! i think baby has dropped a little lower, as i can breathe easier, but i can feel him down in my pelvis, no fun!

my doctor wants me to go into labor on my own by 39+5 for a vbac, which i'm not sure will happen. i would like a vbac, but we will see how things go. i won't be devastated if it doesn't happen.

can't believe i'll be 32 weeks on friday. time is flying and crawling all at the same time.

Happy 32 weeks jtink! I'm 30 today.

Like you said, I wont be devastated if the vbac doesn't work out. I plan to get my csection scheduled at my next apt, for somewhere between 40-41 weeks. Then if I don't go naturally, I will at least know when the surgery will be.

So we have some names we are throwing around but we cannot figure out middle names ... We don't know what we are having so we are trying to come up with girl and boy names we like either wren or Lucinda for a girl and Henry for boy name. Any middle name suggestions?

Btw ... I have no pain lying down or sitting with feet up but I have terrible pelvic pain with standing/walking. My job involves a lot of walking and I'm terrified I'm going to be put out early because I can barely get around. No cramping ... All bone and ligament pain. Anyone else?

I'm the opposite, La - fine upright but short of breath when I lie down! Hope your pain lessens!!

I can't believe how close we are getting to April!!

Lala I LOVE Wren and Lucinda was going to be my god daughters name. Henry has always been a favorite of mine. Maybe Wren Marie or Lucinda Mae for a girl or Henry Kingston for a boy?

lala - yes I have terrible pelvic pain when I stand/walk. Its usually really bad in the mornings and then lesson's as the day goes on. I'm guessing its normal but I plan to ask at my 32 week apt. (which is still 2 weeks away!)

Navy ... How are things going? Anything on the horizon?

Kozmik - I'm better in the morning and practically unable to walk at night ... It's crazy how different everything it is for everyone!

I cannot believe we are all in the 30 weeks!!! OMG! I'm trying to enjoy my last time being pregnant but this pain is interrupting that!

Anyway .... How is everyone?

Not to much Lala, still no answers for anything but they did put me on some medication to see if it might help anyway, but so far there's been nothing.

33 + 2 today and I seriously feel like I'm getting HUGE.

I always say that, but now the stretch marks are slowly forming to just remind me even more of how big I'm getting. I can barely walk without feeling like my legs are going to separate from my hips and walk away in opposite directions lol. I also can't breath, or sleep more than 2-3 hours without waking up to pee or with heartburn. I am so ready to just have Sterling here already -_-

On the plus side, we are seeing two houses on Saturday and we might be putting an offer in on them if we like them. We won't be able to move probably until after the baby is born, but it will still be exciting to get out of our tiny 2 bedroom apartment.

We also have pretty much everything for the baby now too... I just have to get some nursing bras and scratch mittens but that's pretty much it! I really need to get around to packing my hospital bag though.

Navy ... are you planning anymore IUI or IVF? Or are you trying to do more investigation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->