April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

My skin around the belly button hurts so bad! It stings and feels like I have tiny cuts :(

I've creamed it and it doesn't take away the pain! With my first I developed stretch marks very close to the end so now those stretch marks are stretching and that's what I think is causing the pain... I just don't know!

That sucks :( I'm sorry that you're going through that. I've had stretch marks pop up in places I never got them with my first, but it doesn't seem like my stretch marks from before are being affected. It's the weirdest thing, I thought if anything the ones I had would just get worse and I'd get a few more.

Maybe try neosporin +pain relief for them instead of just cream.

34+3 today. I had a growth scan that estimates little guy is just about 6lbs. I have a repeat section scheduled for April 5th - if I go into labor before then, we might go for a vbac, but if not, I'm 100% happy with a repeat section. Can't believe it's only 35 days left!! :happydance:

It must be so surreal to have a set date! He sounds like he's going to be a big little guy! Beautiful bump too!

he'll probably be around 8.5 pounds or so, which is similar to his brother. not big, just normal baby size!

he'll probably be around 8.5 pounds or so, which is similar to his brother. not big, just normal baby size!

lol my first was 6lbs 12oz at almost 2 weeks overdue so I guess I wasn't thinking about the average size factor hahaah

Does anybody know much about breech babies? Im 33 weeks and concerned that she is still head up :( ill be devastated to be forced ibto a csection. Trying to get her to flip before my 34 week midwife appt next week

My son was breech Hopeful, he was actually the worse kind of breech which is partially transverse breech, which is where his butt and legs were wedged against my left hip and his head and shoulders were wedged under the right side of my ribcage and he was literally stuck. I had to have an emergency c-section (not because he was breech but because I went into a hypertensive crisis from pre-E) and I literally felt them pop him free (Weirdest pressure ever) and then they pulled him out and I ended up with a fractured rib because of the pressure it took to pull him out.

I (personally) wouldn't worry about her not flipping until you get closer to maybe 38 weeks. I've had several friends who didn't have their babies end up flipping until just shy of 38 weeks and another friend actually didn't have her daughter flip until the day before 40 weeks and it actually put her into labor by breaking her water. Then you could be like my mother, she rues me for this lol, cause she was in the delivery room and labored for 21 hours and the Drs realized I had turned during the labor and they told her she needed a c-section. She had to beg them to give her 2 more hours and somehow I flipped back on my own lol

Perhaps try baby yoga, there's supposed to be ways to get baby to flip that way. One of the friends who had hers turn at 38 weeks says she did it by (not joking) standing on her head. You're Dr can also turn her manually my palpitating your belly, but they usually wait til 38 weeks to do that so that theres less chance of them flipping back. It's still very possible that she could turn, then become breech again and then turn head down for a second time (pretty common actually). For now, relax and breathe, there are ways to avoid a c-section with a breech baby :)

Hey guys ... 34w1d and I'm just noticing over last few days less movement ... There is still fetal movement but not as much and not as strong ... Makes me nervous :0(

The further you get along, the less the babies will move, simply to cramped especially if they measure bigger in size. As long as there is 6-10 movements an hour and they react to sugary drinks or cold sips of water than you're perfect. However, if you're worried call your OB and ask for a check up :) Most will oblige. Though if the change was super sudden, I'd give the OB a call for sure

Hey guys ... 34w1d and I'm just noticing over last few days less movement ... There is still fetal movement but not as much and not as strong ... Makes me nervous :0(

Any change in movement should be checked out. I would give them a call :hugs:

lala - I had a reduction in movement and brought it up at my 32 week apt. My doc told me they want to know about any changes, and was happy to put me on the non-stress test to be sure baby's HR and movement were ok.
I ended up being monitored for 30 minutes and baby moved 7 times, which is great. It was reassuring to know they took it seriously and also reassuring to get the NST.
I would mention it! Its probably just that baby is running out of room and movements are slower, but still there.

Thank you guys so much for feedback!!! I know this may be a little bit too much information ... I think it was because I was constipated. :0/ lets just say things are better now :0)

Had my 36 week appointment today, had the GBS swab and was checked as well. I am 2cm and 50% effaced as of right now... Only 8cm's to go HAHA!!

Holy crap, you guys........ (It's faint and my camera is a piece of crap, but its there! I'm freaking out a little!)
https://i.imgur.com/kG1QO2f.jpg

Had my 36 week appointment today, had the GBS swab and was checked as well. I am 2cm and 50% effaced as of right now... Only 8cm's to go HAHA!!

lol thats whst I thought until I was like only 6 cm to go! Then ended up at the hospital at 7cm lol

Aww navy! I really really hope this your sticky bfp! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->