April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Who started there deep cleaning?

I started our room. Cleaned the windows, dusting everything. Sweeping as we have hard wood floors and cleaning them on my hands and knees. You can tell I am ready for this baby to come out. haha. Also doing a little rearranging for the baby's side on my side to make it easier.

It takes a lot out of me. I am out of breathe. And who knew only 6 months leaving in our house how much dust built up. :/

Hubby made the comment that I was nesting yesterday. Didn't think about it till he said it, but he was right. He even told our 16 month old to watch out cuz mommy might throw her in a box for storage. LOL

Ive had quite a bit of menstrual like cramping the last couple of nights, my cervix is softening and thinning, and I've had loose stools today. I doubt it's really anything, but makes me nervous cuz hubby has to go out of town monday thru Thursday next week. And considering 2nd time labors are usually 8 hrs with the first couple being unsure if its real or not... he wouldnt make it home in time! Doc will be giving him the go ahead or not tmrw... he isnt going ANYWHERE... if there is any real possibility of me going next week!

I wont even let hubby go anywhere but to work. haha. My cervix is soft and been shortening so he wont be going anywhere. And also the top was open so I especially wont let him go. We moved to Germany from US his job and German has been the most hardest language to learn. Everything sounds the same to me and he is the only one that can drive. The hospital is like a 15 minute walk from our house but I am not trying to walk. And since my sister decided to leave here early I will especially cling onto him as I have no one else with me. She leave when I turn 37 weeks.

Sorry to hear your sister is leaving. Where are you from in the us? I live in Indiana. Sorry you are struggling with the language barrier.
Unfortunately, dh has to go for work. Of course, if there is a real possibility of me delivering while he is gone... than he could get out of it. But it's pretty important he is there... so I would hate to have him miss it and nothing happen for another few weeks.

I am from Washington State. We have about 30 months left here in Germany. Great thing is we can travel to many different countries after the baby is born and has its passport.
She decided to go home for more selfish reasons. Germans only allows one person in the room while you are in the delivery ward which I told her and she thought I was lying until one day I decided to go to the hospital to get check as I had some strong contractions and BH very frequent. Also she wants to go out and I did not want that smell lingering in my babies room as thats where she is sleeping, which I told her and she thought I would change my mind. So she someone how scraped some money up and bought her ticket home. We told her we weren't paying for it. She was suppose to help me cleaning and cooking and never has yet.

This is an exciting thread!! :happydance: Due April 4th with a girl!

I'm certainly on labor (labour lol) watch, even on bedrest now to keep LO in until after 37 weeks! I have been having BH contractions, some real ones tossed in occasionally; cramping/achiness in stomach & lower back; cervix is dilated 1+cm and 60% effaced. My contractions come much too quickly when I'm not resting at home, getting up to 7-10 an hour but I've only had two today since resting all morning. All the water in the world doesn't help, but resting definitely does- I just have to stay resting. If I get a little too active, I can't get them to stop for hours. All I did yesterday was put on clothes, makeup and had 7 in just a few minutes! I undressed, took a warm bath, still too many and then spent an hour or so in L&D. :dohh:

I was upset at being on bedrest yesterday, even cried, but today I have felt so much better after a full 24 hours resting. I really hope she can stay in until 40 weeks, even if that means I'm stuck at home until then!

This is an exciting thread!! :happydance: Due April 4th with a girl!

I'm certainly on labor (labour lol) watch, even on bedrest now to keep LO in until after 37 weeks! I have been having BH contractions, some real ones tossed in occasionally; cramping/achiness in stomach & lower back; cervix is dilated 1+cm and 60% effaced. My contractions come much too quickly when I'm not resting at home, getting up to 7-10 an hour but I've only had two today since resting all morning. All the water in the world doesn't help, but resting definitely does- I just have to stay resting. If I get a little too active, I can't get them to stop for hours. All I did yesterday was put on clothes, makeup and had 7 in just a few minutes! I undressed, took a warm bath, still too many and then spent an hour or so in L&D. :dohh:

I was upset at being on bedrest yesterday, even cried, but today I have felt so much better after a full 24 hours resting. I really hope she can stay in until 40 weeks, even if that means I'm stuck at home until then!

My lil girl was born at exactly 36 weeks and was PERFECT. She even nursed better than some 40 weekers. My friend had her lil boy last night (due april 4th), he needs a lil help with oxygen for the next couple of days but should be good to go after that. And girls are WAY stronger than boys at this point. Just rest, I have quite an irritable uterus as well. It makes it harder, but it will be quite worth it! :)

Had my first internal check earlier this week...baby is finally head down (was transverse pretty much the entire pregnancy until a few days ago), 1 cm dilated 50% effaced! All moving in the right direction! Had my first bad bout of heartburn last night and baby was so high in my ribs I was having a hard time catching my breath. But all is better today :)

I had an internal today and so far my cervix is closed for business, doc started telling me they won't let me go past 41 weeks....kinda disheartening, I guess I'll be walking a ton of stairs starting next week because I don't know how much more back ache I can handle. No real contractions yet, just upset stomach

I can't believe I'm far enough to even post on one of these...Official due date is May 5th, but I am having twins so my doc won't even let us go that long (39 weeks is as far as they prefer to go with twins). As of right now we are scheduled for a c-section on April 23rd bc baby a is breech. If she flips head down, then we should be able to deliver vaginally.
I have lots of bh, but nothing consistent. Doc is going to start checking me at next week's apt.

I had an internal today and so far my cervix is closed for business, doc started telling me they won't let me go past 41 weeks....kinda disheartening, I guess I'll be walking a ton of stairs starting next week because I don't know how much more back ache I can handle. No real contractions yet, just upset stomach

Started next week I will be walking, I will be 36 weeks. I am tired of itching and acid reflex. Had acid reflex my whole pregnancy and I give up right about now. Especially now that all I taste.

1 cm dilated and cervix is nice and soft. Eeks! Progress!

1 cm dilated and cervix is nice and soft. Eeks! Progress!

That amazing. I am wondering about my progress. My plug has been coming out in quarter size a lot these last couple days. Meaning my cervix should be shortening more. My baby seemed to have dropped to explaining why my pelvic was in pain last night and this morning. I don't have my appoint until next thursday. So I am anxious to know some thing.

I haven't noticed any loss of my plug, yet... so sounds hopeful Dominique! :)

I haven't noticed any loss of my plug, yet... so sounds hopeful Dominique! :)

Yes. But needs to stay in a little longer. 10 days it can come out. I need to finish my house with the deep cleaning. The dust here is horrible. I got our bedroom and kitchen done. I need to conquer 4 more rooms before the baby comes. I cant do the baby's room until my sister leaves.

ttcpostvr- wow you surely are making progress. you go girl! :)

Due April 23rd with a little girl and cant wait!! Lost a huge chunk of plug (about a tablespoon-so might not be huge but it looked like a lot to me) on Sunday. Dtd last night after about 2 weeks of none and had some pretty regular contractions afterwards!! I have had BH off and on as well, hoping to go before my due date!!

I make OH have his phone on him when we are apart because the hospital is about an hour drive away from our house, but everyone he works with knows we are in the final stretch so its ok!

Got such pressure down there today when doing the school run, really hoping little miss is getting ready to go soon (and hope shes back to being head down again!). Although I wanna make 37 weeks so a couple more weeks time till I'm evicting her :)

Going shopping this weekend, got a couple more small things to get and then shes all bought for and we're ready to go :) xx

Can't believe how far along we are! Its incredible.

I've started taking RLT today. Forgot how minging it tastes!! :sick: I took the tablets last time, so might revert back to those.

Not labour watching here, but hoping to soon. As soon as I finish work (next Friday), I'll be getting everything ready. I've been sooo disorganised this time round.

All day today my pelvic has hurt. So hoping baby is moving down.

Well think my baby is being evicted at 37 weeks or 38 1/2. Not long now!!

I have my 36 week appt tomorrow. Im really hoping my dr will do a check to see if im moving along at all. And the hubby gets to go to this appt, so he'll get to ask all of his worrisome questions to ease his mind!

Started next week I will be walking, I will be 36 weeks. I am tired of itching and acid reflex. Had acid reflex my whole pregnancy and I give up right about now. Especially now that all I taste.

Acid reflux the entire time? Yikes! I've been lucky so far, but I've had back issues for years so the whole getting up and walking isn't appealing but neither is induction so walking wins. DH is afraid of me wanting to walk a bunch as my first trimester I would throw my back out doing laundry and scare him half to death. I really did expect to be at least a centimeter by now, any tricks other than sex or castor oil that you know of?

Acid reflux the entire time? Yikes! I've been lucky so far, but I've had back issues for years so the whole getting up and walking isn't appealing but neither is induction so walking wins. DH is afraid of me wanting to walk a bunch as my first trimester I would throw my back out doing laundry and scare him half to death. I really did expect to be at least a centimeter by now, any tricks other than sex or castor oil that you know of?

Never do castor oil. It's not good for the baby and can actually have baby poop in the sac.

Get a excerise ball and bounce on it. Evening primrose to ripe to cervix. Or stairs to let gravity do its course.

I am going to be begging my doctor soon for an induction. I thought I had relief from the itching by using this lotion, night rolled around and I was up scratching like a mad women, got up to use the bathroom after falling asleep, started scratching again. This by far was the worse night and all I wanted was sleep.
Yes I had acid reflex since 5 weeks. I am one miserable lady right now. Luckily during my second trimester it wasnt bad. I tolerated it without meds but third rolled in and I was in so much pain from it I had to give into the meds again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->