April Mummies 2011

Omg Aleena just slept 10 hrs without waking up!! First time ever she has slept longer than 5-6 hrs at a time .. Woohoo!! There IS hope after all!!

Send some of that sleep magic across the pond, please Naima :haha: Good on you, Aleena!

Hope you've had the phone call, Gertrude. Been thinking of you all day. So hoping it was good news :hugs:

So the results came in this afternoon and it's positive for downs :(

Shitty week all round really

oh no Gertrude, I'm so sorry hun. we're all here to support you all the way xxx

I'm so sorry Gertrude. I don't know what else to say. We're here to support you! You probably have enough people to talk to but if you need one more please feel free to message me on FB. :hugs:

Oh Gertrude :hugs: So sorry to hear that outcome. You & your OH are in my thoughts. Please don't bottle it up. We are all hear to listen.

Oh Gertrude, I am so sorry :hugs: Please make sure you surround yourself with all the support you can as soon as you are ready. We are all here for you always xxx

Thanks all. I feel OK today and last night tbh, now I know. I've got an appt with my dr at 9 (first call too, that never happens) and I'm hoping to see the bereavement midwife today too and we can go from there.

At the end of the day I have an amazing daughter, and is just hope that I took a curve ball for the others and that the lucky 4:5 get to have what I already have :)

Will let you know how it goes :) xx

So sorry Gertrude! I'm glad you get to talk to someone today. <3
Oh and your picture on fb of pickle on her motorbike- best/cutest thing I saw all day (and I was playing with 7 puppies!!)

Well we talked a lot and we have begun the termination. Go back on Thursday for the delivery. The MW was lovely, it's going to be the bereavement suite and we get photos, hand/foot prints etc. she had the report too and to see it written down was very weird.

Onwards and upwards (and ginwards)

Thanks girls x

oh Gertrude! your positive posts are making me cry! I'm sitting here in my office at work tearing up. I'm so glad that the bereavement mw was so lovely and it sounds like they make it the experience the best possible way. I loved the picture of Pickle too! I've looked at those balance bike before but was worried Isis wouldn't be able to ride it yet. Maybe after we move.

My stomach is in knots. I want so badly to be done with this part of my life. I just want to move. I really hope these people make an offer. The husband of the couple that are looking at our house tomorrow will be working with me. It makes me want to go to him on Thursday and beg him to buy it! I won't but I just want to be done. Isis desperately misses her daddy and short of putting her to bed with me every night I don't know what to do. She goes to bed between 9 and 10 now and takes 1-2 hours to settle.
Sorry to be so down. We're coming up to the 4 month mark being apart.

Oh cheese I hope you get to move soon. I know how unsettled pickle gets when my OH goes away with work and that's usually for no more than 6 days! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and Isis xx

When I saw my Dr this morning, she said the she knows of no GPs that don't now do the harmony at 10 weeks as well as the 4d scanning, before they relax with their pregnancies. I said that I was so anxious to even consider another go esp given how late all the testing happens. So that was very interesting, she could have told me before :haha: she also gave me a massive hug and a sick note for 2 weeks with a view to go back the week after next to see what I want to do. I'm very lucky with her :)

Now just need to get through to Thursday, I feel fucking dreadful. A combination of no sleep, adrenalin, anxiety and the medication I guess, but Christ the time can't pass quickly enough

I'm so glad that you've had positive appointments with both your GP & the midwife today, Gertrude. It really does sound like you'll be looked after really well :hugs: Hope you're making your way through the Ginvent!

very glad you're being well looked after Gertrude! whats harmony?

Danielle gosh 4mths apart, will keep everything crossed you get an offer xx

Gertrude I know we've been chatting but just sending some thoughts your way. I admire your strength, I really do. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->