April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Hi ladies
I’m going to have to step away for a bit. I had another BFN today at 14dpo.
That’s it now no more testing this cycle I’m out.
Just the wait for af now.
I will come back when I’m ready. Or mite pop on here and there but right now I’m just hurting and sad that it’s been nothing but BFNs again.
Was hoping after the chemical we would catch again quickly, but nope.
So disappointed.
I’m sick to death of it all now.

good luck to those waiting to test still.
And those waiting for ovulation. Hope this is your cycle.
I am so sorry Sugger! I am glad all your tests have come back and so far it doesn't seem like there is anything negative in them.
I feel you with this Lttc business though! My youngest son Ezekiel is a 2 and 2 months and we have beeb trying since he was six month old. I have lost count of the amount of chemicals but 4 miscarriages, one being 17 weeks is killer. I truly get the feeling of giving up.
Take your time and come back when you ready. Your story isn't over just yet!

The weirdest thing just happened to me. I decided to go ahead and just do my last night of progesterone, because I'm still getting bfn, and that means if I have bfn in the morning I have to stop it anyway and wait for AF. But after I inserted it, (sorry TMI coming) a huge mucus chunk thing came out. That has only ever happened to me when pregnant? Does anyone know if progesterone suppositories alone can cause this?

I have been on progesterone for all of my pregnancies 6 in total. I have had this happen to me before aswell. Also I think you may have mentioned it delaying your AF. I wouldn't worry about that. Progesterone has never delayed AF even when I was using 4 suppositories a day. My new Gynae actually mentioned that the usage if progesterone is pretty off label and even suggested its a mental effect. TBH I am not sure that I share the same notion and if I was to get pregnant again I would use progesterone. Even if it is just piece of mind.

AFM I got my positive OPK this morning, felt a very strong ache/pain in my left side this evening. Hopefully that means I ovulated. We DTD every second day over the last week and this morning before my positive opk. Fingers crossed we are in with a good shot.

I'm getting cross. Nothing exciting in tests today, I just got some wondfo arrive today but the quality isn't great they are all bent up and there's an obvious line in the test area before dipping grrr

How frustrating! Good luck for your next test!

Well I'm officially in the TWW today. Praying so hard this will be the month! I really don't want to go for a 17th cycle.

With my ovulation being 2 days sooner than expected, I believe if we do catch this month, my due date would be Christmas day! How crazy would that be?

I am so sorry Sugger! I am glad all your tests have come back and so far it doesn't seem like there is anything negative in them.
I feel you with this Lttc business though! My youngest son Ezekiel is a 2 and 2 months and we have beeb trying since he was six month old. I have lost count of the amount of chemicals but 4 miscarriages, one being 17 weeks is killer. I truly get the feeling of giving up.
Take your time and come back when you ready. Your story isn't over just yet!

I have been on progesterone for all of my pregnancies 6 in total. I have had this happen to me before aswell. Also I think you may have mentioned it delaying your AF. I wouldn't worry about that. Progesterone has never delayed AF even when I was using 4 suppositories a day. My new Gynae actually mentioned that the usage if progesterone is pretty off label and even suggested its a mental effect. TBH I am not sure that I share the same notion and if I was to get pregnant again I would use progesterone. Even if it is just piece of mind.

AFM I got my positive OPK this morning, felt a very strong ache/pain in my left side this evening. Hopefully that means I ovulated. We DTD every second day over the last week and this morning before my positive opk. Fingers crossed we are in with a good shot.

That's very interesting I wonder if progesterone works differently for different people? :-k My taking progesterone definitely delays AF, I have a 8-9 day luteal phase without the progesterone, when I take just 1 pessary a day from 3dpo to 13dpo my luteal phase lengthens by a few days, and will usually start AF between 14 to 17dpo. This cycle I couldn't tell if I ovulated so I didn't take the progesterone and my whole cycle was only 21 days.

@thencomesbebe I do get clumps of discharge after using progesterone, not usually huge ones and they are a strange texture, not like my normal CM. Fingers crossed for you though that it is a good sign!

That's very interesting I wonder if progesterone works differently for different people? :-k My taking progesterone definitely delays AF, I have a 8-9 day luteal phase without the progesterone, when I take just 1 pessary a day from 3dpo to 13dpo my luteal phase lengthens by a few days, and will usually start AF between 14 to 17dpo. This cycle I couldn't tell if I ovulated so I didn't take the progesterone and my whole cycle was only 21 days.

@thencomesbebe I do get clumps of discharge after using progesterone, not usually huge ones and they are a strange texture, not like my normal CM. Fingers crossed for you though that it is a good sign!
I am sure it probably does effect people differently. Probably depending on other hormonal changes. It is so interesting how doctors have such different directives.
I will definitely use progesterone again. I am taking a throw everything but the kitchen sink at it approach.
Next time I get pregnant they will be putting me on Clexane injections too. One doctor told me I needed them after finding a MTHFR mutation, another said I didn't. Then I lost my baby girl at 17 weeks, so this time I am going to have them to see if it hopefully makes a difference.

@Pink.Rose Good luck! This surely will be your month.

CD 13 here. Hubby arrived yesterday morning. Gave him one day to recover from jetlag, then started bd this morning. <3

@Pink.Rose Good luck! This surely will be your month.

CD 13 here. Hubby arrived yesterday morning. Gave him one day to recover from jetlag, then started bd this morning. <3

You're nice haha. I don't give my hubby any recovery time when he comes home from work trips haha but he usually doesn't want it anyway! Good luck!

8 dpo here. No symptoms other than some cramping. I think maybe I didn't ovulate? Expecting BFN when I do test.

Hi ladies, i'm in the tww now. Had the embryo transfer yesterday. Will test on April 13th.

Hope my baby stick tight and grow well❤️❤️
Finger crossed xx

You're nice haha. I don't give my hubby any recovery time when he comes home from work trips haha but he usually doesn't want it anyway! Good luck!

It was a five hour time difference so he was basically asleep on the couch by early evening. No sense to try to rouse him, haha.

I'm still frustrated. No bfp yet. Can still see lines on the wondfo but they look like indents. What's strange is it's exactly a year since my chemical, the only lines I've ever seen since ttc number 3. And I have all the same symptoms I did then! The huge heavy boobs being the most obvious one. Back then I didn't test positive until 12 dpo (af due day) so I'm still holding out some hope but I'm tired of waiting.

I'm still frustrated. No bfp yet. Can still see lines on the wondfo but they look like indents. What's strange is it's exactly a year since my chemical, the only lines I've ever seen since ttc number 3. And I have all the same symptoms I did then! The huge heavy boobs being the most obvious one. Back then I didn't test positive until 12 dpo (af due day) so I'm still holding out some hope but I'm tired of waiting.

I'm sorry, I can't imagine how hard that must be. Hope you get those dark lines soon!

I didn't have clear lines with my second until 13dpo, so I wouldn't give up hope. With my first I remember implantation was quite late and that corresponded to only testing positive later too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->