April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

I think I'm ovulating today. I'll try to remember to temp in the morning to confirm if it's in my post ovulation range but I'm out of the habit of temping now I haven't done it in 3 weeks lol.
Fun fact ovulation today is a Christmas day due date. My birthday is the 27th.

I'm not hoping to NOT be pregnant this month but I'm also not thrilled with the idea of another due date so close to my birthday and Christmas (and DD1s birthday, who was due on the 29th and born on January 8) so I'm not sitting here desperate that this is the month either.

DH and I have started an 8 week beginner karate class and I don't really want to disrupt the dynamic by not being able to spar either. So lots of reasons I'll be ok with it if it doesn't happen this month.

Keeping busy getting my garden going and it's a great distraction and a great workout too.
Does anyone else here garden?

@Suggerhoney sorry about af but great that your bloods came back normal. Wonder why they didn't do progesterone? Think that's the only cd 21 one we get here.
@NDH great you are feeling so relaxed! I attempt to garden, badly lol. But with the weather picking up I'm trying to tidy it up!

Just into 11dpo here, 1am. Feeling crampy. Kind of like I need a poo but I don't, lol tmi but wondering if anyone else has had that feeling? Guess I'll see what tomorrow's tests bring. I should be dye af Thurs or Fri x

Reactions: NDH
@littlewitch good luck ❤

Afm- 7/8dpo had been getting faint shadow lines and today they are nice and faint pink lines. :bfp:

Omg 2pm test and line looks darker was a 5hr hold think I only have 2 of these 10miu hpts left. Few of them looked like a dog chewed them up so couldn't use them. What a waste.
After having a cp then what seems like no ovulation after that.. I got af on 3dpo last cycle. I was losing hope. Getting and feeling so tired of LTTTC. Wasn't sure if I'd ovulate this time even though I had ewcm for 3 days and ovary twinges. Looks like I did!!
Think I may have felt implantation few days ago. Couple tests have had vvvv faint lines. These ones today have me pretty convinced I'm pregnant. Top pic fmu 3 others all same afternoon test.

View attachment 1114921 View attachment 1114922 View attachment 1114923 View attachment 1114924

I hope you can see them
I can see them, NightFlower! :)

Let's make some Christmas/New years babies! :xmas9::xmas8:(Or whatever holiday you celebrate around that time!):)

Let us know when you will be testing, so we can cheer you on!

Good luck everyone!

:dust:

April 1st - @Kiwiberry
April 2nd -
April 3rd - @thencomesbebe
April 4th - @NightFlower:bfp:
April 5th - @xxmyheartxx @littlewitch
April 6th -
April 7th - @josephine3
April 8th -
April 9th -
April 10th -
April 11th -
April 12th - @Pink.Rose
April 13th - @WantingababyF
April 14th -
April 15th -
April 16th -
April 17th - @ChibiLena
April 18th - @NDH
April 19th -
April 20th -
April 21st -
April 22nd -
April 23rd -
April 24th -
April 25th -
April 26th -
April 27th -
April 28th -
April 29th -
April 30th -

:dust:

I think I'll test day before the official blood test.
Please add me to Apr 12th. ❤️

:dust::dust::dust:

I cut back in deli meat, which I dint eat much of anyway, but thats about it. Don't drink either. The hardest thing for me is cutting out hot baths!

Omg, the baths are hard for me too. I love a nice hot bath.

@littlewitch good luck ❤

Afm- 7/8dpo had been getting faint shadow lines and today they are nice and faint pink lines. :bfp:

Omg 2pm test and line looks darker was a 5hr hold think I only have 2 of these 10miu hpts left. Few of them looked like a dog chewed them up so couldn't use them. What a waste.
After having a cp then what seems like no ovulation after that.. I got af on 3dpo last cycle. I was losing hope. Getting and feeling so tired of LTTTC. Wasn't sure if I'd ovulate this time even though I had ewcm for 3 days and ovary twinges. Looks like I did!!
Think I may have felt implantation few days ago. Couple tests have had vvvv faint lines. These ones today have me pretty convinced I'm pregnant. Top pic fmu 3 others all same afternoon test.

View attachment 1114921 View attachment 1114922 View attachment 1114923 View attachment 1114924

I hope you can see them

Eeeeek!! Definetly more obvious. Excited for you. Every crossed for a healthy, sticky bean

Good luck ladies
And fx this is it @NightFlower.
So AF is here for me now. Onto a new cycle and hoping April will bring me my rainbow.
Hopefully cycle number 14 will finally be the one.

all my bloods came back normal. Some Levels were a little high.
But doctor said still good and all hormones right on track with where I was in my cycle.
Day 21 bloods normal too but didn’t test progesterone. Doctor said with my estrogen and everything being normal for day 21 then progesterone will also be normal but I’ve asked to have my progesterone tested on cd21 this cycle you know just to be sure.
AF showed bang on when it was supposed to..
Cycle is so regular. Hopefully that golden egg will pop out this cycle resulting in our much wanted rainbow baby.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

So relieved for you your bloods came back normal. I hope they’ve reassured you and you can be hopeful for this new cycle

@Suggerhoney sorry about af but great that your bloods came back normal. Wonder why they didn't do progesterone? Think that's the only cd 21 one we get here.
@NDH great you are feeling so relaxed! I attempt to garden, badly lol. But with the weather picking up I'm trying to tidy it up!

Just into 11dpo here, 1am. Feeling crampy. Kind of like I need a poo but I don't, lol tmi but wondering if anyone else has had that feeling? Guess I'll see what tomorrow's tests bring. I should be dye af Thurs or Fri x

wishing you so much luck and :dust:for when you test

Feeling really crampy still, I don't usually cramp until I'm having full on flow with af. Here's my fmu and smu tests x

Screenshot_20230405-115924.png

@Suggerhoney I'm glad your bloodwork was all good and you're not in perimenopause. Hoping your rainbow baby is right around the corner

Thanks lovely, I’m praying this cycle will bring me my rainbow. I’ll be giving birth around Christmas but I’m ok with that.
I really wanted a autumn winter due date so I hope it happens soon.
Fx for you lovely<3

They did progesterone with the first set of bloods so b4 ovulation and was normal.
But on day 21 they repeated Estrogen and some other things and all normal. Dr said with all hormones normal then progesterone would be normal too.
But I’ve asked them to check my progesterone on cd21 this cycle just to be sure.
I had my progesterone and everything checked in 2020 and was all normal then.
Sorry you got bfn hon. It really does suck so much. When is af due?

@Suggerhoney I'm glad your blood work was good :)

Thanks Bev. So glad we can keep trying. Hope that rainbow is coming soon.
Hope your ok lovely <3

I think I'll test day before the official blood test.
Please add me to Apr 12th. ❤️

:dust::dust::dust:

good luck hon

Omg, the baths are hard for me too. I love a nice hot bath.

Eeeeek!! Definetly more obvious. Excited for you. Every crossed for a healthy, sticky bean

So relieved for you your bloods came back normal. I hope they’ve reassured you and you can be hopeful for this new cycle

wishing you so much luck and :dust:for when you test

thank you hon.
It has given me that push to keep on trying. I’ve ordered some more opks, I’ve ordered those baby mad ones. Also ordered some more 10mlU pregnancy tests.
Hope your ok hon.

@Suggerhoney af due either tomorrow or Friday. So 11dpo today. I just tested again and am getting nowhere with the wondfo but the clear and simple has a hint of something but only when I tilt it so I can't really get it to show on a pic. It's so crazy that this is the exact same thing that happened this time last year, everything is the same. Same symptoms and same timeline, I had squinters in the daytime 11dpo last time, then a more definite but still vvv faint line on 11dpo eve, 12dpo morning it was still vvvfaint but something a normal human would see lol. And then that day I had a busy day out in town and by the night I was spotting. Well guess what tomorrow I have to go out to town. It's all so so familiar Im just going to try and not overdo it tomorrow. I've gotta go to a jobcentre appointment though so I can't get out of it.
It's so weird how it's all happening the same exactly a year on.

@josephine3 :hugs:

I remembered to temp this morning and even though it's my only temperature all cycle I am fairly confident I have NOT ovulated yet. I've never had a post ovulation temperatures below 36.6, and usually they're in the 36.7-36.8 range, and this morning it was 36.48

8dpo they have just arrived and about a 40 minute hold :haha: also ordered the wrong frer tests which is my own fault for rushing last night trying to do it with Amazon for next day delivery
Will test again tomorrow and Friday, not much point there after if I'm honest as I've never had a pregnancy hold with bfp after 10dpo
Sending everyone lots of luck x

20230405_163554.jpg

The weirdest thing just happened to me. I decided to go ahead and just do my last night of progesterone, because I'm still getting bfn, and that means if I have bfn in the morning I have to stop it anyway and wait for AF. But after I inserted it, (sorry TMI coming) a huge mucus chunk thing came out. That has only ever happened to me when pregnant? Does anyone know if progesterone suppositories alone can cause this?

I’m on the suppositories while pregnant and I’ve had nothing. I have a uti which I’m not sure if it’s linked but I was having bleeding which has stopped since I started the progesterone

@NDH how strange. Did you say you had a pos opk?
The only pic I could get that I think even sort of shows the line I see has a the other wondfos on it lol, I think maybe they are helping cover up the glare on the test packet. So it's the green handle one I'm on about

Screenshot_20230405-163742.png Screenshot_20230405-163754.png

@NDH how strange. Did you say you had a pos opk?
The only pic I could get that I think even sort of shows the line I see has a the other wondfos on it lol, I think maybe they are helping cover up the glare on the test packet. So it's the green handle one I'm on about

View attachment 1114934 View attachment 1114935
No I haven't taken any OPks. Im just relatively in tune with my ovulation signs and thought I was ovulating yesterday but I must have been mistaken.

I don't see anything on the green handled test but my phone screen resolution isn't great so it's not clear enough for me to tell

8dpo they have just arrived and about a 40 minute hold :haha: also ordered the wrong frer tests which is my own fault for rushing last night trying to do it with Amazon for next day delivery
Will test again tomorrow and Friday, not much point there after if I'm honest as I've never had a pregnancy hold with bfp after 10dpo
Sending everyone lots of luck x

View attachment 1114933

8dpo might be still too early to test?
Waiting for your next test though :dust:

Thanks lovely, I’m praying this cycle will bring me my rainbow. I’ll be giving birth around Christmas but I’m ok with that.
I really wanted a autumn winter due date so I hope it happens soon.
Fx for you lovely<3

They did progesterone with the first set of bloods so b4 ovulation and was normal.
But on day 21 they repeated Estrogen and some other things and all normal. Dr said with all hormones normal then progesterone would be normal too.
But I’ve asked them to check my progesterone on cd21 this cycle just to be sure.
I had my progesterone and everything checked in 2020 and was all normal then.
Sorry you got bfn hon. It really does suck so much. When is af due?

Thanks Bev. So glad we can keep trying. Hope that rainbow is coming soon.
Hope your ok lovely <3

good luck hon

thank you hon.
It has given me that push to keep on trying. I’ve ordered some more opks, I’ve ordered those baby mad ones. Also ordered some more 10mlU pregnancy tests.
Hope your ok hon.

3 days before egg retrieval, I had asked my doctor if I have to test for progesterone levels but my doctor said endometrium lining was 8.6mm, she don't think i need to make the progesterone test. She seems like not much concern about that.

And at the embryo transfer day I asked again. She again said everything looks good. No need to test the progesterone.

How's your doctor advice? Is it important to check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->