April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@thencomesbebe I’m so sorry the iui wasn’t successful this cycle. I really hope then next one will be the one

@NightFlower sounds like you’ve had some awesome symptoms so far. Keeping everything crossed for you. Your tests Sunday had clear lines

@Suggerhoney I’m so gutted for you this cycle was another bfn. Glad your first lot of bloods have come back good. Hopefully the next ones will too and can give you back some of the hope you’ve lost. Really hope you do stick around sweetheart

@WantingababyF so relieved for you that you finally got your positive opk. It’s so worrying when you think you’re not going to ovulate. The latest I can ovulate is cd25 and even though I know I still have time if it hasn’t happened by cd18 I still can’t help but worry I won’t at all

@Lightning7 Sorry about the crap wonky cycle.

@josephine3 your symptoms sound good too hun. Best of luck for your next test. Fingers crossed for you. Really hope you get your bfp

@NDH i hope the relaxed approach works for you this cycle. I’m so tempted myself to just try bd regular and not track but I know it would drive me crazy not knowing for sure when/if I ovulated and I’d waste so many tests

@littlewitch good luck for when you test hun

@ChibiLena good luck to you hun

@Pink.Rose yay for being in the tww, good luck.

@Madcat99 best of luck hun. Hope when you test you get a strong healthy, sticky bfp.

Sorry I’ve not been as active lately. I have still be following along. Just trying to focus on others things to distract myself. Cd12 today. Really hoping I ovulate soon. Going to start opks Thursday cd14. Ovulated cd17 last cycle and cd22 the one before so there’s really no knowing until I get my positive opk. I’m already getting impatient with the wait but also so so nervous. I’m so desperate for my rainbow now.

@Laurabub84 good luck for ovulation time hope you aren't waiting too long!

@littlewitch fxd we both still have time for a bfp to show this month.

I keep going through feeling out and then feeling pregnsnt lol. Here's my most recent test I've only got the wondfos and some clear and simple 20miu ones till Thursday x

Screenshot_20230404-170257.png Screenshot_20230404-170432.png Screenshot_20230404-170322.png

For interest sake, do you ladies change anything about your diet in the ttw? And if you do, how far do you go? Do you stop eating sushi, deli meat, soft cheeses and the like? I stopped having my glass of sparkling wine in the evening since we started ttc. Haven't thought about cutting out any foods though.

I had bfns with my son at 9dpo and faint lines 10dpo. You’re not out yet lovely. Best of luck for your next tests
Thank you, Laurabub84. I have a history of BFN at 9 dpo then positive at 10 dpo, so we will have to see. :)

In all these cycles of trying (I think this is cycle 13?), I have only had 4 chemical pregnancies though. It's okay though; I am grateful for every cycle that I am in with a chance.

@Laurabub84 good luck for ovulation time hope you aren't waiting too long!

@littlewitch fxd we both still have time for a bfp to show this month.

I keep going through feeling out and then feeling pregnsnt lol. Here's my most recent test I've only got the wondfos and some clear and simple 20miu ones till Thursday x

View attachment 1114915 View attachment 1114916 View attachment 1114917

I think I saw a faint line on the second picture. May be test again two days later? Hope for a strong line show up!
Fx

For interest sake, do you ladies change anything about your diet in the ttw? And if you do, how far do you go? Do you stop eating sushi, deli meat, soft cheeses and the like? I stopped having my glass of sparkling wine in the evening since we started ttc. Haven't thought about cutting out any foods though.

I cut back in deli meat, which I dint eat much of anyway, but thats about it. Don't drink either. The hardest thing for me is cutting out hot baths!

@littlewitch good luck ❤

Afm- 7/8dpo had been getting faint shadow lines and today they are nice and faint pink lines. :bfp:

Omg 2pm test and line looks darker was a 5hr hold think I only have 2 of these 10miu hpts left. Few of them looked like a dog chewed them up so couldn't use them. What a waste.
After having a cp then what seems like no ovulation after that.. I got af on 3dpo last cycle. I was losing hope. Getting and feeling so tired of LTTTC. Wasn't sure if I'd ovulate this time even though I had ewcm for 3 days and ovary twinges. Looks like I did!!
Think I may have felt implantation few days ago. Couple tests have had vvvv faint lines. These ones today have me pretty convinced I'm pregnant. Top pic fmu 3 others all same afternoon test.

Screenshot_20230404-071541_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230404-135513_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230404-135535_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230404-135611_Gallery.jpg

I hope you can see them

Last edited:
Thanks ladies if this isn't it this time, not sure I really want to continue ttc. As its almost been 2yrs.

Had some weird sensation of what felt like electricity going around in my uterus few minutes ago. Don't think I've ever had this happen before.

also The other day uterus was extremely achy felt like I did way to many sit ups day before kind of feeling which I didn't do. With some pokes so thought implantation maybe then. Went away next day.

Bbs have been hurting since 3dpo and feeling heavy/sore still

Good luck ladies
And fx this is it @NightFlower.
So AF is here for me now. Onto a new cycle and hoping April will bring me my rainbow.
Hopefully cycle number 14 will finally be the one.

all my bloods came back normal. Some Levels were a little high.
But doctor said still good and all hormones right on track with where I was in my cycle.
Day 21 bloods normal too but didn’t test progesterone. Doctor said with my estrogen and everything being normal for day 21 then progesterone will also be normal but I’ve asked to have my progesterone tested on cd21 this cycle you know just to be sure.
AF showed bang on when it was supposed to..
Cycle is so regular. Hopefully that golden egg will pop out this cycle resulting in our much wanted rainbow baby.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@littlewitch good luck ❤

Afm- 7/8dpo had been getting faint shadow lines and today they are nice and faint pink lines. :bfp:

Omg 2pm test and line looks darker was a 5hr hold think I only have 2 of these 10miu hpts left. Few of them looked like a dog chewed them up so couldn't use them. What a waste.
After having a cp then what seems like no ovulation after that.. I got af on 3dpo last cycle. I was losing hope. Getting and feeling so tired of LTTTC. Wasn't sure if I'd ovulate this time even though I had ewcm for 3 days and ovary twinges. Looks like I did!!
Think I may have felt implantation few days ago. Couple tests have had vvvv faint lines. These ones today have me pretty convinced I'm pregnant. Top pic fmu 3 others all same afternoon test.

View attachment 1114921 View attachment 1114922 View attachment 1114923 View attachment 1114924

I hope you can see them

Oh my gosh how exciting! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"