April Showers please bring us BFPs!

Aw! Sorry you aren't feeling well Celtic! Hope that passes soon.

My AF is tapering off and I'm feeling pretty good - I usually get bummed a day or two after AF but I just had a good cry when she showed up and renewed my determination not to get too stressed or upset - just to think positive for the next cycle and not get too hung up about any of it!

TryFor - you are a riot - those are some big item tickets if you stop ttc! I hope you don't get to that point though - it would take a ford thunderbird convertable for me to want to give up ttc - and not even that would be able to stop me I bet!

Howdy butterfly and maaybe! Celtic and Maaybe - I hope we don't get fooled by a late AF again!

Attachments

• yft.jpg
    yft.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
tryforbaby2 thanks for that :thumbup: that explains a lot :flower: some day I dream of a tummy tuck too LOL

Jaimie2Eyes I hope not that will drive me mad, I don't feel like I am off to a good start though, my temps have not dropped below my cover line from last cycle and actually went really high this morning!

I was so sure I had a kidney infection, horrible pain in my lower back and feeling sick all day yesterday and today, I managed a small breakfast this morning but cant face food now. I'm so tired as well. I went to the doctor and he said no infection and prob just because of AF on day 4??? i never have pain on day 4 now my AF goes light and tapers off to spotting for CD5. I did notice this morning for about an hour it was really heavy and loads of big clots. I think my body is :wacko:

moan over :cry:

awww celtic, hope you feel better soon!!!

Tryfor!!!!! I missed you tooooo!!! Me and DH were away for our honeymoon, had such an amazing time!!! Im back to work tomorrow and NOT looking forward to it lol. ov'd during the first couple of days away, so af is due mid next week (35/36 day cycle). obviously ive been poas, obviously all bfns, obviously im not confident lol!!
Just gonna carry on with smep i think. how did you find the softcups? you gonna carry on using them?

xx

Celtic if I had those symptoms I would do another pregnancy test especially since your temp has not dropped - while your chances of getting a BFP are small, there is a thing called decidual bleeding where it looks like AF but isn't. (Don't want to get your hopes up unneccessarily, but you never know)

I am feeling better after being ill and my libido is starting to rise - now to get my husband in the mood. I should ovulate in the next 3-4 days actually so better get moving with the BDing.

The only thing that would stop me ttc would be getting pregnant and that is IT.

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is feeling well and that AF is not treating you bad like she is me! The pain is pretty bad this month. :( Can't wait until she is gone.

Jaimie, I am married to one of the most humorous men out there, I HAVE to also be funny at times! I try to find humor to ease the pain of being broken hearted over ttc!! It's not the end of the world, even though it hurts so bad, it's just another hurdle to jump over and it just wasn't meant to be for that month, I suppose!

Tanikit, I don't really want to stop TTC, we were just goofing off to make us feel better about the lack of a baby belly :(

I think if for some reason I absolutely couldn't have any more kids I would start my mid life crisis early and go wild!!! I just know it! Hawaii, Cancun, Italy, Spain, ....... here we come! LMAO

Honeybee, I am glad to hear you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon! How sweet to being Oing while away from everything! :happydance: I used the softcups three times last cycle CD14, CD16 and CD18 and I 'think' I O'd CD18 based on my opk's, even though AF showed 2 days early. They were so comfortable and easy to use. I am hoping to have :spermy: deposited right into the cup then insert, so I don't lose any. I am again going to use them this cycle too!

It is so beautiful out and I am so happy to have a wonderful, caring and hard working husband to spend my day with and our little 5 year old love bug who is napping in our bed with the windows open, breeze pouring in and the lullaby of my windchime outside to help her sleep. I am truly blessed with what I already have! :flower: I would love to add to this blessing with another baby. Dear God, do you hear me? Please Please Please....[-o<

CD4 ladies and my stradegy this month is the SMEP, softcups, opk's, and prenatal vitamin and a glass of OJ every morning. Along with that I monitor my CM, CP, I exercise daily, I drink at least 32 Oz. H2O daily, I started eating better a few months ago, switched everything I can to decaf and cut down on decaf products as well. I don't think there is much more I can do! I hope this works!

Hello! I am due to test on Sunday 18th April, how long away does that seem?! Sure it'll come round soon enough. I am hoping this is our month, I hope that every month though :) x

Can i join? :flower::flower:
I have completely irregular cycles so unsure when i will be ov'ing or when :witch: is due but i'm still hoping for an April BBP
x

I ov'd this weekend & AF is due 4th of April...fingers crossed for an april BFP :D
xxx

Can I join this thread too?
I am due to O on 31st March/1st April.
I really hope that April is a lucky month for us, sometimes I can't even put into words how much I ache for another baby.
And it better happen soon or our two will be ready to leave home before we start again with a baby! (well, not really but thats how it feels sometimes!)

Hi ladies I'm new, just joined the other day. I'm currently on CD3 of a 25 day cycle... due to O around the end of the month. AF due 13th April.

TBH I'm a bit ambivalent about having a christmas baby, my birthday is at the beginning of Jan and I hate it! No one has any money or inclination to celebrate so soon after new year... But I don't want to stop ttc for 2 months when I've just talked dh into trying for #2...

Hi ladies I'm new, just joined the other day. I'm currently on CD3 of a 25 day cycle... due to O around the end of the month. AF due 13th April.

TBH I'm a bit ambivalent about having a christmas baby, my birthday is at the beginning of Jan and I hate it! No one has any money or inclination to celebrate so soon after new year... But I don't want to stop ttc for 2 months when I've just talked dh into trying for #2...

I hate having a December birthday, but we have been ttc so long and it has been so hard that a December baby would be a tremendous blessing.

Tanikit that has crossed my mind, I even considered it this morning but think I will wait and see what tomorrow brings, if I still feel sick, did I mention I had dry retching this morning! I feel a bit better this evening after Ive eaten so tired though. oh the joys!

Hello to all the new commers:thumbup::flower:

Hi Ladies!

Hope you are all doing well.

It's Monday morning for me here in NZ, and I have a job interview this afternoon! We have only just moved back to NZ, so are still getting our lives sorted out here. It is kinda grey and rainy - but hey, April showers right? If it brings me a BFP then I don't care if it rains every day!

I am currently on CD4 and waiting for my new presents in the mail today - pre-seed and OPKs, neither of which I have used before. Exciting!

honeybee28 and tryforbaby2 - so excited you guys are trying SMEP too! I like the idea of having a 'plan' - I think I have already said this but there is so much in TTC that is completely out of our control, so it feels sort of nice to have sort of plan to focus on.

Nixilix - good luck with the TWW - let us know how you are doing!

Celtic - hope you are feeling better honey! That sounds like no fun at all.

bbdreams - I hear you about waiting for AF to be gone...wish she would leave already!

Jamie - glad you are feeling good and positive and determined for this cycle. As we would say in New Zealand, 'Kia Kaha' (it means 'stay strong' in Maori).

Hello to all the new people on this thread! Hope you are doing well and big huge :dust: to all of you!!!!

toonlass same here! Had positive opks today and yesterday, will see what tomorrow brings!! LP last month was 12 days so will test on the 4th!! x

P.S. - bbdreams - when I wrote your name before I wrote it as 'bddreams' instead of 'bbdreams' - kind of a different message if you write it that way! :haha:

P.S. - bbdreams - when I wrote your name before I wrote it as 'bddreams' instead of 'bbdreams' - kind of a different message if you write it that way! :haha:

Ha! LOL...I needed a laugh anyway. :winkwink: I have decided to try SMEP this month, too. It couldn't hurt.

Hiya girls :hi: Can I join? I am on CD9 today, usually O around CD17-19. Already TTC #1 for 12 months.

How's everyone doing? I would really love an April BFP. Would be the best ever X'mas Present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->