April Showers please bring us BFPs!

Well 2dpo and mild cramping. Nothing else to report!! Xx hope everyone is ok!!

Hi all, can i join you?
This is cycle 1 ttc number 2 for me. I'm not sure when I ov'ed because havent used opks or anything this month, judging by ov pain and cm i would guess 16th march. we b'ed on pm of the 13th and on the 17th only so not in with much of a chance this month I dont think.

I have ordered a bbt therm and opks for next month so I am well and truely jumping on board!

Forgot to add also we would LOVE a xmas baby! we lost my dad 22nd dec so xmas is abit of a crummy time for us.... that would be the best present!

Hi EmilyandKai! I lost my Dad at the end of March in 2006. I'm hoping that the anniversary, which is happening around my ov window, will be good for us. I think it would be lovely to add something positive to that anniversary. I'm so sorry for your loss, losing a parent is so hard.

Hope you are really, truly feeling better today Celtic! It is time for that bug to leave your family alone...

LuckyD - what a lovely profile pic! You and your DH are going to have gorgeous babies : ) I can just smell the sheep in the distance ; P Just teasing! I actually really like the way sheep smell - it was the stench of the industrial wool processing that wasn't too pleasant!

I don't think there is anything deceitful about looking for a job when you are ttc. I din't think it is something you have to admit to your employer - just be clear on what the maternity policy is. Unfortunately it could take a long time to get knocked up. It took me a year to find this job, then I waited until I had been working a full year to start trying and now it has been nearly another year and I'm worried I waited too long!

LuckyD - I hope you find something you like. To the ladies that are thinking about looking - I hope you find something better!

You rounded the corner on this cycle Nixilix! Wahoo! It will be fun to stalk your chart while I'm waiting to ov : )

would love to join the April thread. am currently CD2, looks like OH and I will be BDing like easter bunnies this cycle.

Also just waiting to ovulate and I am feeling a bit down this cycle - maybe cause it has been going on for a while now. I actually don't feel like BDing which is very rare for me around this stage in my cycle (I usually get greatly increased libido)

The other thing that is worrying me is if I ovualte early (as in today based on the temp drop yesterday) then I would start AF on Easter and I get severe PMDD so usually that day is the day I need to stay away from everyone - how would I celebrate Easter if I need to stay away from everyone? Of course if I got pregnant then that would be fantastic. Hmm, not in a good space today.

Nixlix will also be stalking your chart as you lead us into the 2ww.

Oooooh chart stalkers i love it. Ignore sat and sunday temps as took them after trip to toilet and a stint laying in bed awake. so annoyed with myself but the temp lady is so loud!!!

Hope all is well, haven't caught up on pages yet and off out so will speak later... xxxx

Tanikit oh hugs hun, its hard work TTC and seeing nothing from it:hugs::hugs: do you take any supplements at all Ive read EPO is good for PMS ( I normally get a some as well but noticed none this cycle) or look for a supplement called Multi Maca taken by native Indians but it works at balancing out the hormones helps with all of that as well. I took it after DS2 had some PND.

Jaimie2Eyes good news Im feeling much better tonight :happydance: my poor DS2 and DD have a bad dose of the runs though :wacko: felt so sorry for DS2 s as he was so worried he would poo his bed in his sleep he is very bad. plus he is so hungry and it his birthday!!! feel so mean telling him he cant eat any thing! at least I can BF DD :flower:

LuckyD good morning how your day starting today :flower:

how is every one else doing :flower:

ahhh thanks for your advice guys, you're right, i need to find a new job. nibbler, its just so repetitive - i work for financial advisers and write reports for them. it's the same old every day, ive been doing it for too long. im going to look for a job in a school i think, admin or something, so i can have longer holidays moihahaha.
i really dont know what i'd do without you guys. you're the best. i just wish you could tell me when i'll get my bfp...!!!!

oh and yeah tryfor, still pink spotting and bfn this morn. 13 dpo - witch'll be here tomorrow for sure.xx

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well today. It's so funny being in a different time zone - I wake up in the morning and there is always heaps to catch up on here!

Celtic - glad to hear you are feeling better, but sorry your family are unwell! And on your DS's birthday! Awwww....:sad1:

Nixilix - hope the 2WW isn't driving you crazy yet!

Hi Ejay! :hi:

Tanikit - sorry you are not feeling so good :hugs: hope things start to improve soon!

honeybee - sorry about :witch:'s imminent arrival...hope you are doing ok xx

Jaimie - funnily enough, that photo was taken in your country, not mine! It's the site of Woodstock, in upstate New York. We did a big US road trip last year - spent three months living in a van and drove from California to New York - it was amazing! The US is so beautiful, and varied, and everyone was so nice to us. Loved it! :flower:

Hi tryfor! Hope you are doing well today.

Hi everyone else that has joined the thread! Looking forward to being on the April Showers journey with you all! :hugs:

How is everyone today? Well, I hope. That is awesome LuckyD that you drove from California to New York...I would love to do that some day. Today was a blah day for me today....I am going to get blood work done in the morning to see if I am a diabetic...and that is really bothering me. Plus, I think that a fourth coworker of mine that I am close with is pregnant.... I am happy for her, but when I hear everyone else getting their BFP's and see their bumps it makes me sad. :(

How is everyone today? Well, I hope. That is awesome LuckyD that you drove from California to New York...I would love to do that some day. Today was a blah day for me today....I am going to get blood work done in the morning to see if I am a diabetic...and that is really bothering me. Plus, I think that a fourth coworker of mine that I am close with is pregnant.... I am happy for her, but when I hear everyone else getting their BFP's and see their bumps it makes me sad. :(

So sorry it's a blah day for you bbdreams :hugs:

Good luck for the blood tests - I'm not surprised that is really bothering you. Hope you get the results you want xx

And on top of all that, another pregnant co-worker...some days are just not much fun. Sending you lots of hugs and hope things improve soon :hugs:

Honeybee sorry that :witch: seems to be arriving.

I feel slightly better this morning. I am taking some supplements but they do not help with this type of PMDD - I should be on an antidepressant, but I am also bipolar so antidepressants aren't a good idea. Mostly I just stay away from people as much as I can that day and then hopefully feel better in a day or two. Seems I will be due after Easter now, so that is a relief.

bbdreams good luck for the blood tests. I am diabetic and it is manageable, but obviously I hope your tests come back good.

Tanikit yay on AF (which wont come) being due after Easter so at least you can enjoy your day :flower: blood sugars is one thing I have to keep an eye on also. I normally get GD as soon as I'm pregnant. it comes on very early I get all the lovely symptoms on top of MS in the first 3 months. do you have to check your Blood sugars. just wondering what they need to be fasting and after you eat. I'm glad you are feeling better :hugs:

LuckyD with that beautiful long hair you have a very Irish look about you :winkwink: we are all better today :happydance: so going to treat DS2 to his favourite Ice cream

Honeybee sorry that :witch:seems to be arriving

bbdreams hard some times to hear some one is pregnant :hugs:good luck with the GTT I hope they come back OK, are you having signs you may be

Ejay whoo hoo I like it :flower:

Nixilix mine is as well LOL :winkwink:

Hello to every one else

Good morning everyone.
CelticNiamh - thought about changing my avatar to luved up bunnies :haha:

LuckyD - Hiya hope you are doing good today. Forgot to say the pic is great. I used to live in California, absolutely loved it and still go back nearly every year to stay with friends.

I know what you mean about catching up with the board, so many people and so may posts :wacko:

bbdreams - :hugs:

lots of :hugs: for everyone.

I ordered OPK off ebay last night so it should be here over the next couple of days ready for ttc cycle #8

Celtic - they want my sugars between 4-8 (not sure what that is in the american standard) but they also say they do not want them to rise more than 2mmol after a meal. I am struggling more with really low sugar levels now (this woman thought I was about to faint when I walked home from the shops today because my sugars had gone too low - shame she was very sweet and helpful but didn't know exactly what she was trying to help and I couldn't tell her right then. Wow how many of your pregnancies did you deal with GD then? I live with it all my life, so its not too much of a change, but it must be for you.

Hiya Can I join too please?

Im on cycle day 14 seem to have some EWCM but cm goes from dry to wet at different times of the day no matter how much water I drink so think will start preseed if dont get BFP. AF due 07/04/10 so will test on the 8th. FX for BFP for everyone blah to 2ww always takes so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->