April Showers please bring us BFPs!

gud luck hannahgreceee, i usually try and wait 1 week after af due but as soon as af is late i cant stop my self .
bbdreams, im simular sorry to say especially when u join a new group u dont know who to chat to and i feel like im butting in sometimes.
my update is 5 days til testing as ff is surgesting, day b4 af due. ive started having cramps yesturday evening and again today. stmi but i was nearly sick today too but it was a little amount that only just came up. feeling good, cycle 3 for me.:dust: to all.xxxx

bbdreams and rach, no not you guys at all! :rofl: I am talking about the girls that pop in once to say they are pregnant and leave!!!

LuckyD, I am sure DH would so get over it if you got pregnant with twins!! :cloud9:

FsMommy, I see that! How cute! How were your emotions when you found out you were having twins? How is it to juggle three kids with 2 being twins?

Moondance, I hope you find what you are looking for for your horse!

Hannah, I am literally biting my finger nails here!!!

Anna? Anna? How are you?

Jaimie, Thanks :flower: I hope he has fine swimmers! I hope the doc says we need to bd more so DH has too!!! Ahahaha :rofl:

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Hey girls!

tryfor- I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid, and I am making it, but it is no walk in the park. My cm has dried up, but I don't drink much water. I hate the taste of water. I am planning to start pouring water down my throat through a funnel though if I don't find a way to make myself drink it. lol

LuckyD and Jaimie- I am vertically challenged also, but I tell people I am FUN SIZE! not short! :)

Awwww thanks girlies :) i worked out my due date :rofl: i know i shouldnt have because i will be completely GUTTED if witch comes :( ill be due 31/12/10 ( my sisters birthday)

Aw ladies – I’ve been missing y’all too! I’ve been keeping up to date on the thread, just trying not to post as much. I am totally fooling myself into thinking that not posting will keep me more sane this cycle.

Thank goodness you explained TTHF! I totally agree, we could all do with some space and lightness in this quest for our bfps…just need to gently remind myself to hang loose whenever I feel myself getting anxious or envious.

Moondance, I was so bummed when I saw that you started another cycle. I cracked up when I read your post about buying more pads – I’ve bought a truckload of pads and tampons twice hoping that stocking up would surely mean I would get a bfp and then not need them. I’m getting to the end of my second truckload darn it! I really hate buying more now that we are trying – I wish I didn’t need them for about 9 months! I scrapbook too – and I only tell that to certain people ; P I made one of my childhood pics when we started trying and it really got me excited about the whole process. Now I need to do one of our wedding pics. A Father’s Day scrapbook is a fantastic idea! I know what you are saying about needing to talk about ttc to people you are close to. I’ve finally broached the subject with a few choice friends and my moms (mil, biological mom and step mom).

TryFor – there are a ton of twins in your family! Wow! That is very exciting. You’d better not ever try clomid or you’ll be an octomom!

Howdy Tanikit! I’ve been wondering how you are doing – hope you are getting on alright.

Celtic – I loved the story about your DS.

Hi Wantingagirl – hope you are able to cover your ov window with lots of quality BDing. It doesn’t seem right that your mom would call you a blacksheep, even jokingly.

Anna – I wish you all the best on your appointment!

So I’ve got an idea – what if we started a team? That way we wouldn’t have to pin our hopes on any particular holiday or date, or get too wrapped up in each cycle. We would just be supportive team mates rootin’ each other on and helping eachother TTHF. In fact, we could be TEAM TTHF ; P

My Obgyn in february said when I go to the RE she referred me to that more than likely I'll be automatically started on Clomid. Even if I do produce and egg a month, it assist in helping you produce a better egg each month and Yes sometimes two (on a rare occasion three and four, but it is completely rare!). So I am prepared for clomid if need be, I'm just worried it'll dry up my awesome CM! :blush: And well you know about DH's possible problem with his sperm. We will see. I am blessed to have at least one child.

Shona, Hey girl! :wave: I thing it would be awesome if honeybee and anna would lead us into our graduate thread! My DD had a magic 8 ball, that said yes defo. and then the magic 8 ball on FB said yes too. Along with that and what I thought was IB, I was P.O'd! Lmao, but now I am over it. I just don't think I can handle another family member calling to say they are pregnant! I'd go nuts! :wacko: Ahaha! Thats why I made the remark about people doing that with their posts. I seen other people complaining about it also. Drives me mad. They lurk around or on on different threads then WHAM!
SusieQ (<-- pretent BnB screen name)
SusieQ: I have been TTC 2 cycles and I got my bfp today!!!!
Tryfor: Congratulations!
Jaimie: Congratulations!
Honeybee: Congratulations!

"no response from SusieQ!"

Lmao :rofl:

Oh well!!!

Tanikit, I know I'm with you on the twins topic. My mother in law says thats why I am not pregnant yet because I need the time to prepare for the blessing of twins! I hope she is right!!!
Ness, twins do run in the family everywhere. Not just one or two sets, they are everywhere!!! I hope it rubs on me! But I have 3 sisters that very well could be the one to have the twins!
Moondance, sweetie, that post about posting and running isn't pertained to you!! We love you! Just the girls who never said hello even, jump on, post their bfp, then run!!! How is your horse? Did you decide where to put him (the$20 place per week or the $105 place per week?) How much does food and stuff cost for him per week? P.S. I see you are looking to be a humper?! Better go run to DH :sex:!!!
Hannah, what kind of hpt are you using? Are you ever late for af? I be running around like mad peeing on everything that gave me lines!!!! :wohoo: Fingers crossed for you!
Anna, how are you? any news?
Celtic, :wave:

i'm still around just trying to ignore it now, i had a AF dream last night though and that i couldnt believe when i woke up

Hannah an end of the year baby would be great - course it would also be nice to have the first 2011 baby. And lol, I work out my due date every cycle - this one would be 12 January but I only ever make it to 38 weeks max which would make it around 30 December.

Anna really hope one way or the other you know what is going on soon.

OoOH So maybe if were both preggers.. Bump buddies ;) haha

im scared to even go to the loo incase witch is here :(

I'm not hiding honest lol

going to go to the bath so check the cervix time see what its like

Fun size! Love it!!! ;)

Anna, check that cervix!!! :blush:

I always check my cervix, obviously except during af!!

And the verdict anna is?

And Hannah, I figure out my due date every cycle like Tanikit does!!! If I got pregnant this past cycle it wouldv'e been december 23rd (my grams birthday)
This cycle would be January 24th 2011, but I went 2 weeks past with DD and she had no signs whatsoever of even being ready to come out!!!

I'm fun size too :happydance: 4ft 10 inches to be exact! :haha: does not bother me though its all good!

Hannagh FX for you :hugs:

Tryfor I get you and I hate that as well, I do check out some threads and you wonder will they mind if I post but generally every one has been so warm and friendly, there is a lovely vibe here I like it. oh and I think if you mention the drying up of CM he may be able to suggest something to counter act it. or try the EPO may be, but if your drinking lots of water then that's good to! :thumbup: Im find im looking forward to hear what the RE says to you!

bbdreams,rachrach82 that could never be said of you two, Im not a member of B&B that long but I still know your names and profile picture! :hugs:

bbdreams do you like cordial/juice? you could mix a small amount of that (not too concentrated or you'll end up with a UTI) to make the water bearable to drink??

Celtic I'm 5'2" and struggle with trousers lol you must struggle even more!

bbdreams do you like cordial/juice? you could mix a small amount of that (not too concentrated or you'll end up with a UTI) to make the water bearable to drink??

Ness,

Today I added some Kool-aid to my water, so I may have defeated the purpose, but I used to add lemon juice to my water, but I burnt myself out on that. What is cordial juice?

Ness,

Today I added some Kool-aid to my water, so I may have defeated the purpose, but I used to add lemon juice to my water, but I burnt myself out on that. What is cordial juice?

The diluted juice like ribenna or orange juice you add to water, I love orange and pineapple yum!

FUN SIZE! That's awesome.

I don't know what I am in feet...but about 160 cm so not tall. My OH is 6 foot 4 and a half though - I have to stand on tip-toe to kiss him.

Ness,

yep as celtic explained like ribena where you put a small amount in a glass then fill up the glass with water :thumbup: just makes water taste better, i'm finding water is making me gag at the moment lol so I'm having ribena diluted with water to help get fluids down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->