April Showers please bring us BFPs!

Tryfor, have you tried other kinds of sweet potatoes? I've made garlic sweet mashed potatoes with some red peppers in it too (YUM!). It's a good contrast between sweetness and the garlic. I think candied sweet pot are way too much sweet for me, I hate those!

DP makes the YUMMIEST mashed potato.... its potato, sweet potato, carrot and pumpkin (with butter, but no milk!), and he doesn't mash with a potato masher, he does it with a fork, so some parts are still lumpy, and other parts aren't. Bit of salt on top. SO nice.
I don't even LIKE sweet potato or pumpkin, but his mash is great!

ok well i am still here no sign of AF yet and to start the day of my sister upsetting me everytime me and my dad stops talking for a week

yeah Ness definitely I was quite upset by that remark and she was being serious. Ah she says she is fine with it now just worries but I cant be bothered. Horrible remarks she just doesnt think and says that she could visit me when she is visiting her mum meet me for the day. One whole day wow aint I lucky. She just doesnt know how to be around her kids and show emotion??? Why do our parents insist on trying to run their lives through us cos their time has been and gone. Your a big girl and you and mark are a strong couple and will be fine

I miss our natters ness!!!

Your not bbdreams I have spoken to you a few times. We just mean people that dont bother to reply to anyones post that you have never heard from just to say BFP then when you congratulate them they say nothing again jeesh

Im 5ft7 and so hard to get clothes for myself, I like my trousers jeans long and long are too long and regular are too short and you get sizes 10,12,14 etc well Im a 13 and that dont exist!! haha... so jeans are either too tight or too loose

Wow Nixi! cool

Mimi my hubby is 6ft 3 and so quiet and shy its hilarious
I think tall guys are lush obviously my DH tho lol....
haha.... I was like that last nite and a bottle of wine was calling me, bad girl I am

Hannah hope you and Anna get an answer soon!

ive been having cramps light and heavy on and off for 2 days now feel like af cramps but i usually get pains with af upto 12 hrs b4 never more than that. but feeling good im less obsessive about everything and relaxing into it.

Yes hannah. When was your last period?

Michelle, I should try other versions of sweet potatoes! But for now, seriously, I am so relaxed this month. CD8 (I had to look that up!) wait or is it CD9? Oh hell, I'll check my ticker after I post!! :rofl:

If it doesn't happen this cycle it's ok, I'll cry but know that I had fun and relaxed and didn't pressure my DH or follow any schedule. I am drinking some pink blush wine at the moment, ate salt free rigatoni with garlic bread (<-- splurge for the day!). Tastes bland but I make myself eat better!

Shona, I always wanted to be 5' 7"! My sisters are all tall, at least 5' 6" and their clothes lay so nice on them. But I found that learning how to hem clothes and sew alittle makes me more confident in buying clothes, so then I can fix them to fit me!

Moondance, Yummy!!!

Nixlix, 5' 9"....model material girl! ;)

Has anyone heard of doing egg donation to help pay for their RE costs?

My RE had a program that if you meet all the qualifications, which I do, you can donate half of your eggs to a couple that chooses you and they pay for you medications and your IVF costs! I am seriously considering this as an option if we do have male factor fertility issues.

I oay out of pocket to begin with for insurance. And we have to pay out of pocket for RE appts too!

My appt is in a day and a half girls, I am so nervous but excited!!!

Good luck Julia! I hope the appointment goes well and is helpful! I have read somewhere else about someone doing the egg donation thing - I think if it works for you then it's a good option. Plus you are helping out someone else who is TTC, which is nice. If it feels right for you and your OH, and it fits with your TTC plan, then I would say go for it!

Has anyone heard of doing egg donation to help pay for their RE costs?

My RE had a program that if you meet all the qualifications, which I do, you can donate half of your eggs to a couple that chooses you and they pay for you medications and your IVF costs! I am seriously considering this as an option if we do have male factor fertility issues.

I oay out of pocket to begin with for insurance. And we have to pay out of pocket for RE appts too!

My appt is in a day and a half girls, I am so nervous but excited!!!

Goodluck tryfor! will be thinking about you. I went to the doctor on April 15th and she said she would give me 5 more weeks and if no bfp DH would have to go for a SA. Poor DH... he is so disheartened.

My last period was the 26th of march... Which was 28 after my period before that... BUT I started bleeding at ovulation for 4 days.. Around the 9th of April but it was brown pink and lasted 2 days :|

i really think your period is late hun, i dont think you're ovulating. i heard about a girl on here who was pregnant, and was getting positive ovulation tests but negative hpts. she finally got a postive hpt when she was a week late. im no expert! But my fingers are crossed for you!!

Yeah Julia its so frustrating hem either in or hem out lol..... I would love to buy petite clothes my sis is petite mind saying that hubby tall enuf as it is couple of yellow pages would be needed, wine yummy!
I mentioned the egg donation cant remember if it was this one or another thread. Not sure but in the UK if you donate eggs you get the IVF for free. I was considering it aswell when we were looking into IVF as was going to have to pay for it. It was a clinic in London I know of that did it in the UK, worth looking into. I hope you got my post about having a son aswell as a stepson didnt want you feeling bad.

Glad of the relaxed attitude feeling quite laid back but I am in the 2ww now so will see how insane I get
Yay I was like that too FX for you and hope it goes well
The only thing my hubby was a bit funny about it as would be partly your child biologically that someone else is bringing up so need to be 100%. Some places are funny about doing this also as dont know the laws if the child can then contact its biological mother when older. But I am all for heling other people as well as would be helping you. I hope you dont need it but always an option.

Hannah I agree with Honey my sis was nearly a week late

Shona, yes I seen your post on that I guess I forgot to reply!! What gives right? Sorry!! I am goingto ask everything I can tomorrow! I am so nervous!!!

Dh doesn't seem to bothered about the SA. Maybe I'll just refrain from :sex: tonight and 'assist him' :winkwink: with his specimen sample tomorrow night!? Hmmmm? or in the am? I feel deep down it's bothering him but he is so busy at work to even think about anything else! I know we were told to refrain from sex for 2 or 3 days before his SA. No lube can be used whatsoever and HE has to take it in to their lab within an hour of being done!!! I need to call today and see if he has to be there tomorrow am or if it's just my workup and me bringing him home his cup!!! lmao

Thanks for the well wishes!

If no bfp this month girls, I am considering buying a used cbfm off ebay. What do you guys think? Have anyone here used it?

Hannah, what about you? can you see a doctor and ask for a blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->